This walks the line between an excellent character study and trashy brutal violence wonderfully...

This walks the line between an excellent character study and trashy brutal violence wonderfully. Vince Vaughn puts in possibly my favorite performance this year.

someone post the fake head

this film is fucking shit.

I actually enjoyed this movie and went back and watched Bone Tomahawk too so I was prepared to another mel kino next year

The trips overpower the dubs and confirm it's violencekino

I wasn't into the overexposed, undersaturated look of the film but everything else was fucking greatness.

It's a white nationalist movie

How was a Vince Vaughn pulp trash movie infinitely more entertaining than the new numbered Star Wars movie?

>..derfully. Vince Vaughn pu-

You stupid as fuck
That guy can't act worth a shit

This was pretty good, but nowhere near the achievement that pic related was.

Have you actually watched the movie? He's excellent

Just OD already, enough with the crappy movies.
Leave, find another board. Everyone is sick of your recommendations

They all suck

No and No.. as in he's not "excellent".

Sup Forums fucking loved Bone Tomahawk when it came out. You can fuck off to Reddit where you belong, pleb.

I loved brawl in cell block 99 because it felt like Assault on precinct 13 in tone.

Bone tomhawk was good until the throat whistles, like everything else about it

No they didn't, capeshits and Sup Forumstards don't count and your tastes are total garbage

Wasn't perfect and had major pacing issues but the sequence at the end was well worth the awkwardly tense build up. Not liking it is one thing but if you think it was shit you are a moron.

If Sup Forums can appreciate the revival of the classical western with character driven storytelling successfully mixed with a cannibal horror film, then good on them. You're not better than anything just because you refuse to appreciate good genre filmmaking.

Twelve year old retard spotted.

>first prison actually looks like a real prison
>second prison looks like some low budget fanfic shit
I don't know how director managed to fuck up second half of the movie that bad.

I enjoyed Bone Tomahawk but holy fuck this movie was dumb. Felt like something that belongs on Best of the Worst.

I'm not the one watching "Bone Tomahawk", Brawl, Shot Caller, Marvel vs DC etc.. etc..

It was clearly going for a comic book/grindhouse thing.

this film is one of the ultimate pleb filters

Caspere knew this

Sup Forums thinks Bone Tomahawk is a classic western.
Why am I not surprised..

Oh i get it! this that fourchan "irony" right? Fun!

Best line in the flick. It was slow as fuck and damned boring till that last 20 minutes or so, I was gonna give up on it so many times but I'm glad I stuck it out till the end.