twitter.com/hijakejohnstone/status/946668684386414592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Why does she look like Hillary Clinton?

Nice tits Time Lord

Aww, she's brilliant!

she doesnt

gettin a 70s vibe from this

Uh, that, uh....there might be sexy photos of her? Somewhere?

Yeah I guess that kind of works.

wtf i love dr who now

She gave the best line delivery of a post-regenerative Doctor we've ever seen?

She was nude in a film called Venus in 2006.

why does she look like she has autism

Is there an episode of Doctor Who where he stops child rape gangs in London?

Please fap.

jodie

actually its this bloke now

I am very confused about the NOSE in the OP

Did they britbong her up with a fake nose?

Did this get as much hate as people claimed there would be?
I skipped season 10 but I'm going to watch the next one out of curiosity, I don't hate the idea of a female Doctor

I hold out hope that she'll be able to salvage the show from the atrocious writing it's had the last season(s).
Seriously. Get better writers, Dr. Who.

heres her first scene

youtube.com/watch?v=yJqsPBWbtjk

so why did he want to die?

Lady doctor will be interesting.
Hope she's not just an instrument for SJW grandstanding.

>leave soykino to me

because he got to 2000 years and got tired of it all, he was on the brink of letting himself die because he just wanted to rest,

Does he maybe embody the Doctor's regret for his actions in the time war or something? I seem to remember reading somewhere that each incarnation of the doctor represents some feeling or his progression of feelings in regards to the Time War (starting from Ecleston or whatever his name was)

>Hope she's not just an instrument for SJW grandstanding.
Same show as "History is a white-wash"

Stopped watching after Matt Smith and a couple Capaldi episodes. Just didn't like him for some reason. This transformation reinforces the feelings I had about him from those couple episodes.

So can we get Malcolm back now? Doctor Who is fucking trash

he changed alot after series 8, series 9 is pure characterkino for him, give it a go.

twitter.com/hijakejohnstone/status/946668684386414592

I hope she gives lots of fan service

I kind of feel sorry for him, he was an amazing doctor but got wasted on the worst seasons of the series
the only memorable episode from his run for me is Heaven Sent, everything else is a big blur

Yeah, I might give it a shot.
I just really had a hard time with Capaldi. Never really felt that way about ANY character after just two episodes.
Maybe I'll skip to a random episode in S9 and see if I get him then. If so, I'll watch them all.

heaven sent is the best episode BY FAR, but you should watch face the raven beforehand

so watch series 9 episode 10 then episode 11, if you dont like him after that you probably wont ever

>Chris Chinballs

Ok I'll try that, user.

Leftwing madness is destroying Western media and entertainment

What's really, really annoying is that Capaldi loves Doctor Who and being the Doctor and he could really have been great but just about every story he was in was written badly or was utter trash. It's like Moffat was still writing for Smith the whole time and that just didn't work with this incarnation.
It was a shame as I was really looking forward to the character but that whole Clara nonsense really dragged it down.

Is this guy a fucking Jew??

She looks better than previous doctors

>Western media and entertainment

please dont group anglo entertainment with american entertainment, thanks

How is this shit any different to Nu-Wars?

The angle of the screenshot is bad, so her cheek looks like a part of the bridge of her nose. It ends up making her nose look all hooked

what do you disagree about the change? how much do you know about doctor who?

It's too early to tell if it's going to be Nu Wars tier SJW. That'll be determined by the writing, not the Doctor.

Why do you word that as if it's surprising?
The vast vast majority of people working in television and film are Jewish

Yeah, people have been saying that a bit whenever I bring up that I disliked him. That's why I'll give him another shot. I'm just really skeptical of the writing.
I think the whole "angry Doctor" vibe he has at the start of his stint was part of what put me off him.

>"angry Doctor"

they drop that almost entirely after his first series, he becomes more of a Bowie doctor than anything else

That's promising then.

At least she's white.

I've been watching it since Colin Baker you fucking millennial, not since Christmas Day.

Just make James Bond a woman and be fucking done with it

>on the worst seasons of the series
rtd fags are so funny

Why did they have to ruin two things I like in the same month?

How has it been ruined?

She should be older, if it's not granny who it's wrong.

The writing already is Nu-Wars tier. Remember history is a white wash, there have always been blacks in England, even going back 700 years

I love how 12 took time in his last minutes to mansplain to 13 how to be the Doctor, and NOBODY on tumblr picked up on it because it only counts when they don't get their will.

it was in the 1600s retard, get your history straight

Dude it's canon in the show that aliens were just blatantly around during pretty much every time period. It was never going for historical accuracy.
They fight witches with Shakespeare in one episode.

DOCTOR WHO IS A FUCKING TRANNY BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This is the bit I liked best in that interview: "It is bending history slightly, but in a progressive and useful way."
Lying to people is useful now. Hahahah.

Even going back to Roman times in "The Eaters of Light", and black members of the Imperial Regiment fighting in the Zulu Wars ("Queen of Mars"). Also Romans that are unfamiliar with gays and need to be taught about it.

There weren't nogs or Muslims then either

They already had one character look like Hillary Clinton.

Regency England is like 1800.

blacks have been in the isles since roman times, this is historical fact. prove me wrong you cletus retards

Show me your historic fact

Only the Romans in that episode have blacks among them. The Picts are exclusively white and 90% female.

Also, the Ice Fair in the Regency England episode has dozens of PoCs and Pakistani, but not a single Chinaman in sight. Even though Limehouse was London Chinatown back then, so I expected to see some yellow faces in the crowd. There's 0. I checked.

How is it possible to say something nice about this white bitch feminazi??

What the fuck were they thinking by making this show go all transgender? Seriously the show is ruined the second she spoke, for fuck sake how can they expect the audience to make up shit as to justify why this has happened - where in the story over 55yrs does it explain how/why the doctor would become female?? The explanation relies too much on the audience coming up with the answers - pathetic excuse for entertainment!
This season is just going to be one SJW women power misandrist anti-male scene after another - the ONLY people who are ok with this is fucking lesbians and traps.
I don't give a shit how good the actress is - I will never watch this show again, and I will not let my kids watch any of this new season. Doctor who is dead to me.

Of course you can't. This is what we mean by mental gymnastics as your brainwashed pea brain attempts to rationalise your Politically correct statement

ok

t. hasnt watched the episode where he becomes a woman

>where in the story over 55yrs does it explain how/why the doctor would become female
Matt Smith mentions becoming female when he becomes the Doctor. So does Tennant IIRC (it's been a while).
She seems fine - it's the writing that's the issue.

I only recognize her from being that wife who cucked her husband in black mirror

She’s growing on me but still gonna take some convincing this is a make or break moment for the future of the show.

this

Can you even get into Dr. Who now as a "newbie" or is this shit like One Piece where you'd have to watch 10000000 episodes first.

just pick a doctor and start from the start of their run

Knock yourself out. The new demographic of fan they now want only started watching since Christmas Day.

Isn't it wonderful????

There is no continuity?

There is but each doctor is mostly self contained. Start with new who if continuity matters that much

start with 2005 series 1 "rose" its very straight forward

Just start with nu-Who, the first four seasons are GOAT anyway. There's way too much classic stuff to bother with.

And now she gets to Cuck Doctor Who

I don't think so - it was reference to the doctor/donna which is far more plausible than this garbage.
Capaldi apparently "chose" the face he had (to look like the guy in Pompeii) so now he CHOOSES to be female?
> steaming pile of shit

i heard she said
>where's me cock?
that real?

It's not like he consciously chose to look like the guy in Pompeii.

can i just remind everyone that the 'glass' robots from the christmas special looked like a cgi design intern's effort from 10 years ago

>All the females I know always touched themselves whenever Tennant, Smith, and even Capaldi were on screen
Now it's my turn

no

Really, what you have you seen so far that convinces you of her brilliance?.

She is pretty, they want her to look retarded to enhance her appeal to the SJW crowd.

How the fuck is she supposed to salvage the show when you have dumb fuck writers?.

This, hope the series tanks.