Which of the Knights of Ren is your favorite, bros?

Which of the Knights of Ren is your favorite, bros?

I like Franklin

*Pretty Hate Machine starts playing*

Fuck you, William is better

Steve

Shit taste. Daquan is the most badass of them all.

joe reigns supreme and will eventually betray kylo and take over

DANCE OFF BROS
*buy it zoom it break it fast it....*
*tech'no'lo'gic*

Why do they not use lightsabers?

I hope they don't just turn out to be larpers like Kylo except without the force sensitivity

In all seriousness, third from the left is banging. I think that's the armory.

>Why do they not use lightsabers?
Because when there's too much of cool and unique thing, it stops being cool and unique.

I want to see how the bustersword is supposed to work

>instead of the Knights of Ren being in TLJ and showing off their unique weapons and skills, we get the lobster guards who each have unique weapons but no interesting backstory or meaningful connection to Kylo

gg Rian

>yfw it's actually just a normal sword and he's just really fucking strong

I was half expecting the Knights of Ren to show up with Kylo when he overthrew snoke. Maybe even give a little insight to how their order was actually started.

The Knights of Ren vision could easily be a flashforward.
>inb4 but he's wearing the helmet
It doesn't have to be a 100% accurate vision, let's not forget that Kylo's scar was across the nose in TFA and Johnson changed it in TLJ because he thought it didn't look cool.

Ok, but that sets them up to be jobbed hard when they appear since you can't develop them in one movie.

Nope. That would add too much gravitas to my feminist toy movie.

Why does anyone even give a fuck about these guys? If they ever do appear they're just going to job against whichever strong female they're up against. They'll have quips and you just know that one or more will be a buffoon for kylo to dummy around ala Hux. Theres no way disney would do anything right with them so why is it you guys hold out on some false hope that the knights will be kino?

Why? Disney intends to make a billion sequels, and since sith are destroyed, you need a new dark side order. Knights of Ren will do fine for that purpose.

We're fucked either way since Rian didn't use them in TLJ, what's probably going to happen is a Grievous-like situation where they are developed in the EU content leading up to the movie but are supremely disappointing in the movie itself.

So were these guys supposed to be the Praetorian Guard?

Dr Doom on the far left

I like Guts on the right

false hope is the only kind theyre handing out these days

Lets not forget that they didn't plan these movies out at all and we shouldn't expect continuity.

No. There are eight guards and seven Knights of Ren counting Kylo. Plus their weapons aren't the same.

Because there is always a chance they set up the dynamic between Kylo and the Knights after his failures, where they respect him as the grandson of Darth Vader, but no longer want him as their leader. As small as that chance may be, it's possible. Not that I am going to watch any more Nu-wars films though

I know but they literally didnt mention them at all, and we go from 6 armored guys with unique weapons to 8 armored guys with unique weapons. I'm willing to believe they just fucked up on the numbers.

But yeah they'll probably have some HELLA FUCKING EPIC Rey vs the six knights where she kills them in 2 minutes.

I know this will happen when there was so much potential they could go with it. I mean, it's a dark side faction that doesn't follow the Sith doctrine. The possibilities with just that simple premise is endless.

so anyone remember at the end of tfa snokey tells kylo to come get his training completed, whatever happened with that. And that flashback to the jedi school where Ren was protecting Rey, what was the deal with that?

I mean if they were the Knights of Ren, they would have actually mentioned that. The Praetorians are just meant to be a reference to the Emperor's guards from the OT, except they actually do something instead of just standing there looking cool.

> The possibilities with just that simple premise is endless.
We are two thirds through the trilogy and that idea has not been even touched upon. There is nowhere left for this trilogy to grow.

IS THAT THE NEW DAFT PUNK BRO

>wears a mask
>hehehehe it's Daft Punk
Autism

I unironically think they are going to show up next movie now that Kylo is in charge. Especially because JJ has a boner for them.

fucking weeb-sword lad

>holding on to Rey's butt
Lucky Dark Souls guy.

>yfw they were meant to be the Jedi Killers but they just put them in the movie because

that's something a normie would say

They're just gonna be mooks who get owned by Rey immediately. Don't know why people would be excited.

>Hey guys, wanna do a raid? I need a new shader.
>Dammit Wayne, we already agreed we were all going to use black! Besides, my mom took away the credit card and said I can't buy bright engrams anymore.
>Ben, you still live with your mom?
>...no.

Why do they all have such normal names?

Daft Punk guy to the right of Kylo. In 10 years time when they've become cult fan favorites due to Disney never using them he might finally get an action figure

Hi I'm the Sniper, second name Smith

More Renposting pls.

Wouldn't they be the Jedi in training that left with Kylo? Tbh I'm glad these guys got cut because they just look like boring donutsteel edgemasters.

Were these guys on paid vacation during the previous two movies or what?

Commander Nefarious, Captain I'm-a-bad-guy, and Admiral Bone-To-Pick.

i like Nibbles and Burt

I like cloud strife on the far right

>pls dont make fun of my space samurais

t. manchildren

Kylo Ren is my favorite of course, but the others look cool too I guess.

You just know at least one of them is a girl because they can't have a squad of seven men and nothing else. The question is which? Also one of them is probably black.

Who is the second guy on the left?

I like when Ren made them all the Phantom Thieves.
Haru will always be my favorite Knight of Ren

The one that doesn't look derivative of kotor

Robot Arm Nigga and Big Ass Paddle Dude

That's a paddlin'

Go back to Sup Forums personafag

The guy on the far left. He looks like the one bad guy with the gold mask from Flash Gorden.

>You just know at least one of them is a girl because they can't have a squad of seven men and nothing else.
That's silly. Pussy would ruin cohesion. It should be a brotherhood.

Who thought the sword saber was a good idea? I can't get over the bad design decision.

King of Sup Forums here. I decree that he may stay.

The artbook of TFA makes it sound like they were JJ's hostage.

Then it would be called the Brotherhood of Ren.

I still don't understand why people hate it, it looks like a knight sword. Better than Dooku's CURVED. SWORDS.

The crossguard isn't functional. It's dumb. You could hit it and make his lightsaber blow up.

It's a good design to stab yourself or cut of your own fingers.

Who the FUCK ever cared about functionality in Star Wars? If we're going by that then lightsabers in general are a dumb idea because you can use the Force to turn off the other guy's lightsaber.

since when is Star Wars about functional?

They pre-existed NuWars, its okay imo

>brainlets bitch about how the EU sucked and should have died
>Disney steals literally all of its ideas from the EU

BUT IT'S UNSTABLE LIKE HIS TEMPER!

Kyle

>Spends millions of dollars advertising Kylo with the mask
>Ends up smashing it on minutes into the movie
Disney is a fuckfest

Katarn?

"Kylo Ren is edgy-."

Jake

the one that is canon

Knights of Ren's ship will be shutted down before they will even show up. Such a goof.

Graham Smith.

A controversial choice, I know.

More like Knights of Retconned

Because a group of random cool looking ex padawans lead by Kylo with varying weapons is more interesting than the entirety of TLJ. It's probably the Boba Fett effect but oh well.

Is that a fucking flintlock pistol?

>tfw there used to be a popular theory that each star destroyer had a corresponding general and knight on it
>the generals have weekly skype meetings
>turns out all the other knights are bretty good at their jobs and get along well with their generals, while hux just happened to get the worst one

That was one of the best parts of the movie.

KoR are all girls and are actually Kylo's harem. Screencap this.