The racers are aready.

But what about you?

ARE
YOU
READYYY?

youtu.be/ss7u9LNP5rk

Damn these threads are dead.

it's a bit early.

>Today's concept art revolves around a race track in an area of ruins. The design was inspired from the Aztec Empire; the Triple Alliance which ruled the area in and around the Valley of Mexico from year 1428 to 1521.

>This race track truly gives away a historical vibe; wondrous and beautiful, yet lonely and forsaken at the same time.

>The totem symbol on the ruins was inspired by a crocodile, or as was mentioned by the concept artists, by the character Krom himself!

I wonder, were the tracks full 3d models? As in not just scenes put together.

Should have used Rimba Kids in the OP. That'st the real deal.

hahaha
no.

that probably would cost alot to render.

I like how Meika still hates Tamira at the start of the episode. Even in the previous one, when Tamira called Tag, Meika reacted negatively. She really hated Tamira.

Meika is based, dat kiss.

And I really liked the audience in this episode, it really builds up the atmosphere.

*tension.

Well, next week, I'm sure the YouTube comments will be full of people hating her.

shhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=06o4skl2xzg

brings back memories.

Am I still supposed to be impressed by Axle's racing when he's literally cheated all season? In the episode where Tag goes crazy trying to figure out how Axle won, all he had to say was "he pressed a button to make his car go super fast", because that's literally how Axle won.

And yes, I know the button isn't cheating. All cars have abilities. But he took shortcuts and got inside help from King in every race, and had Krom and Wrecks taking out the competition.

Tag's button is situational. He's had races where he never had to jump. But Axle goes full Sanic every chance he gets.

but only once and in straight line and it doesn't always work, like in that episode with shakes or episode 7

Well, he's still a cheater who wouldn't even have come close to winning without help.

>scene with Torres and guard in the crowd

continuity!

To be fair, he just picked one of the most sensible powerups of the lot.

I still like Meika's missiles, even if they haven't been very accurate in the show.

Tamira's might actually be the best for a race. Axle's power-up made him hit a wall once.

Depends on the track I'd say. Tamira's is great too, if only because half their tracks have a shitton of bends in it, which makes Axle's useless.

Daisy Doll will crap mines.

last try.

fuck off you necrobumping shill. 4 IPs and 24 posts. Fuck you, you can't even deny it

>chicken guy getting all the hot cat girls 2 minutes in

yeah, that was pretty funny.

goddamn that white one is smoking

i wish i had the patience to go through the entire series again and pick up every single background girl

i like spots.

does rl racers get dolls of themselves?

real life racers are barely known for people who actually care, this is more of a wrestling thing combined with football

can you name the top F1 guy in the world right now?

i know, i know , racing is not a very "marketable" sport.

Vyxx really doesn't look as good as her concept art. I suppose that's always the case.

Axel looks like a pigeon

yeah, it's always "it would be better in 2D!"

is it me or Xeno's floating in air? and these tiny arms... where the hell Torres found him?

theorically all the main characters got a makeover.

but i dont see it.

I hate looking into things but I bet this scene is Krom wigging out because of Wrex and blaming the other racers.

Maybe next season he'll be full on nuts. Like he's lost his purpose and now is just racing because that is what he was doing before.

Improved shadows. The models probably have a higher poly count but won't really be visible until we see more footage.

he's an ex soldier, what do you think your rank was?

*his

Obviously Army.

Can't be any higher than an E8, he doesn't show any command abilities but follows orders to a T.

I keep getting pointed out that he's military. I suppose I keep thinking he's from a criminal backgroud.

His rank: "Poser"

youtube.com/watch?v=CtOJTJbtTLU

Most athletes aren't really personality people. Wrestling did well because the Super Stars™ had distinct character and had defined, easy to follow arcs.

I suppose that at the heart was King's plan: Have a bunch of lead foots actually be able to hold a conversation and be likable. Ratings go up because people actually get interested in the drivers and how the tournament goes rather than watching jerks on their go-machines and maybe one gets a trophy at the end.

Shit, look at what he had to deal with: An autist with nerd rage, two guys that are probably in between serving assault charges, a bear that probably smokes weed everyday, a camgirl, a chick who quotes Nolan Batman, and your best racer the one everyone likes to be so silent that everyone feels uncomfortable talking to him. Tag joining would have been a relief.

Screw it, King did nothing wrong.

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?
>ARE YOU SAYING HE LOOKS LIKE A PIGEON
>LIKE SOME KIND OF DRESSED UP PIGEON HERE TO AMUSE YOU?

That guy behind him looks like he's from that Trauma film, Poultrygeist.

I prefer when they build up the A E S T H E T I C

Tag didn't go nuts trying to figure out how he won, he went nuts trying to figure out how he himself could have won. Tag jumped half the track, cut him off, and blocked the lane and Axle still beat him. Tag was upset because that was his absolute best and it was not enough, which is bad considering how he wants to win. Of course Tag's solution is to collude with half the roster to beat his ass specifically, which isn't very moral if you think about it.

Axle is supposedly a good racer. They point out that he won the RGP three times already although it's questionable if King was puppeting those past races.

His car is basically the batmobile mixed with Red Line.

So great on the straights and not the turns, further, his gimmick isn't really offensive but to keep the lead. That's kind of how the series has gone with Axle being in the far lead and everyone having to catch up.

King always rigged the races. He made Axle the champion because it was good for ratings. If Tag accepted King's deal, you know King would have made Tag the champion.

All those shortcuts he takes really helps with staying in front...