I'll always remember 2017 for being the year we finally got a female Wonder Woman...

I'll always remember 2017 for being the year we finally got a female Wonder Woman. The role had previously only been played by young men, since Shakespeare's time.

>2017
>Rogue One
>Ghostbusters
>TFA

Feminists are legit stupid.

Pre 2017, this was the best we could hope for.

>no trap wonder woman
I read the niku ringo doujin but I want more lads

DUDE CURRENT YEAR LMAO
DUDE "=!/ LMAO

>Hmmm, have a gander at this little beauty

But 75% of those things were trash and failures

Did Warner digitally shrink his bulge?

this is our future unless we stop this right now

You know full goddamn well that the women won't look half that good.

Do you need a glass of water or something?

>a female Wonder Woman

(((she))) should have been black or Asian.

The picture is right though. Ask why. Why are the Ghostbusters women? Why is Doctor Who a woman? Is it because they are great actresses? Is it because there is a great story that requires it? No, it's because it's 2017.

Do we have a fuckton of forced female leads in movies because these women are amazing box office gold? No, just because it's 2017.

Do these women deserve these roles? LOL it's 2017.

When WILL we get our Asian/Black/Trans/HAES Wonder Woman anyway? 2018 is just a few months away!

It's pretty funny to think that this crying old bitch probably thought in the trenches of WW1 and had his pals maimed and killed around him only to go home and then only ~20 years later have the germans just waltz into Paris without breaking a sweat.

Thought? Fought*

>finally got a female Wonder Woman

Really?
You are happy with this?

look, another transparent implication that women are automatically incompetent, poor at acting, can't make a good story
ask people why, and you get "because they're women" (or "diversity hires")

I know you're fucking stupid and all, but the WW is saying there is finally a WW movie after decades. Nigger, this is coming from someone who hasn't even seen it.

What did he mean by this?

I love the way capitalism subsumes everything, even Marxism. It's very amusing watching materialistic idiots get worked up about nonsense.

what a great consolation prize for all the rapes

I literally have no problem with her at all.

Umm big breasts are gross :)

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR MAN LMAO

You poor autistic cunt. Humor must leave your aspie brain steaming and rattling like a burned out Yugo. Calm your struggling little head.

Surely we should be pushing for a trans wonder woman or perhaps even a Wonder Man. Because it woundn't be totally retarded to just gender swap an established character for no reason.

wtf is wrong with their faces?