What are your opinions on this show?

What are your opinions on this show?

I really enjoyed season one. My wife did too. I don't think we're getting more until 2019 or something.

I really enjoyed this. The wring is good and she's a believable character. It's a little sad that it's one of the only times, that I can remember, a woman has been written as such an unlikable scumbag. And that's not a bad thing - I actually ended up liking her in many ways because she's human just like the rest of us. She's fallible and not in control and she's only got herself to blame.

Yeah it was a pretty good show that probably will (sadly) be very different if it actually gets a second season.

does she have lots of casual sex because she's a modern woman?

Fucking kill yourself.

Please don't advocate suicide.... troubling cyber bullying...

I think it's been confirmed for a second series now. Yeah I hope she doesn't get a redemption arc or something similar - that rarely happens in real life. I'll be interested to see how it plays out though.

Fantastic show on all accounts, it's probably the first great piece of "feminist" media out there since it's not a power-fantasy but a pretty modern character study. Amazing stuff.

Shame series 2 is only in 2019

>a millennial being a degenerate and swearing a lot HOW NOVEL

Yes. It's just typical millennial le self-loathing hedonist crap. The only "humour" seems to derive from a LADY saying RUDE WORDS

I don't agree at all. If you'd watched to the end of series you might understand more why she's such an unbearable cunt and why it's an interesting story. It really has nothing to do with millennials - I assume most of them would find nothing of interest in this series as it's not capeshit and it doesn't give them any sort a power fantasy.

Was she raped or something?

shoe for sluts by a slut

>>Yes. It's just typical millennial le self-loathing hedonist crap.
exactly this,
>b-b-b-but muh irony

The same show as the mic with the giant bird from ''it's sunny in philadelphia''

But... YOU'RE all millenials too.

I liked it. The main character is utter trash but unlike most modern TV she's forced to feel bad about it.

basically this

>It's just typical millennial le self-loathing hedonist crap
t. literally hasn't watched the show

Just watch the last episode if you're interested

How do you know?

I just fuckin' ken, pal.

Guess he nailed it.

>le millenial bokeh meme

Ah think you're assuming ma age range fella

is she happier than her sister?