Remember me?

Remember me?

Don't seem so bad now do I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4gpgZO7NEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top lel

Just hyperspace jump through it duh

why didnt he just hyperspace jump into the bridges of those star destroyers?

Lucas: Just fuck my whole franchise up.
Disney: Say no more.

>Remember me?
>Of course not, you're a Star Wars newherder

Better yet
>Pull up a Hammerhead on its other side, jam it in the same spot
>Turn the Star Destroyer to face the Death Star which is also in Orbit at this point
>Both go to Hyperspace at the same time, pushing the Star Destroyer to Hyperspace along with them
>Have Ackbar turn to the crew and say "It seems their deflectors couldn't handle firepower of that magnitude"
>Abort the the Original Trilogy

Still pretty retarded. Surely a giant spaceship has giant space engines on its sides for maneuvering in space. How would it turn otherwise

Man, those games rock. They'll always be the real sequels to me.

i thought that said
> disney: soy no more

ive been on Sup Forums too much.

What's wrong with this scene?

It was disabled by EMPs. Did you not watch the movie?

you mean besides defying physics?

>defying physics
>has never seen an itty bitty tug boat pull a giant Ocean liner before
Stupid brainlet stop pretending to be smart

It's supposedly a video game reference.
Yes, Sup Forumsedditors are ruining movies now.

star destroyers have massive amount of firepower in every cannon
like, thousands of artillery lasers on top of them. to think that a ship that size could get so close and approach in a straight line for minutes without being decimated is absolutely nonsensical

also, pushing these things around trivializes every space combat scene in the entire universe. star destroyers are essentially worthless if they can be emp’ed and shoved around by lighter craft

it’s terrible and thoughtless child action figure tier fanfiction. jumping through ships was just icing on the cake.

Why don't they just hyperspace ram it? Now it's even more stupid

>one tug poat pushes one oil tanker into another
>both explode like if they were made of dynamite
Just like in my animus!

Why didn't they just hyperspace ram the gate control station?

>tug boat pushes oil tanker into another
>hulls rupture and both sink
>extremely flammable spilled oil everywhere causes trouble when the water it's carried on flows into the impotently-firing engines
whoa...

Why didn’t they just have like 10 of these fly around at Hoth and knock all of the AT’s over?

If they have EMP technology like this why don’t they EMP every ship?

>tug boat pushes oil tanker into another
>second oil tanker gets pushed too because it was too slow to have enough energy to crack the hull
Bruh...

post webm

>also, pushing these things around trivializes every space combat scene in the entire universe. star destroyers are essentially worthless if they can be emp’ed and shoved around by lighter craft
It only worked because the retard commanders over Scariff had them within 10 feet of each other and weren't paying attention. You're not supposed to have them that close together.
>It's another "idiot user advertises how dumb he is by making up fake plot holes by not understanding what he's talking about" episode

>second oil tanker gets pushed too because it was too slow to have enough energy to crack the hull
>kinetic energy and force dont involve mass
So this... is the power... of british education...

shut the fuck up you fucking faggots
they aren't oil tankers, they are armored warships that splatter smaller ships like flies on a windshield one movie later

>the hull of an oil tanker can't resist the contact of another oil tanker at 1 mph
>so it would explode
wtf i love disney wars now?

Where is this scene from?

>both explode like if they were made of dynamite
that doesnt even happen here, at least that would make more sense

two of the same object collide; one explodes like its made of matchsticks and the other stays relatively intact

i guess the force nullified newton's third law

>"You mean to tell me that a relatively thin skin of steel can't resist the impact impulse of a vehicle weighing thousands of fucking tons moving at any non-trivial speed??? This isn't what my remedial middle school science teacher taught me!!"
Learn2physics before making yourself look like an idiot by trying to criticise movie physics

same movie actually
youtube.com/watch?v=U4gpgZO7NEQ

I honestly forgot about this until now just like about 98% percent of the movie. Donnie Yen and Vaders fanservice fight ware pretty fun, thats pretty much it.

>tfw no more cutscenes with C-list actors and actreses

>"You mean to tell that a huge mass, heavily armored object pushed very slowly into another huge mass, heavily armored object in a zero resistance environment will just move instead of exploding like fireworks!"
That's exactly what I meant, Cleetus.

You have brain cancer you fucking idiot.

say that to poe dameron in a single fighter aganist even bigger ship than star destroyer

you flaming faggot

Can someone explain why they hit the big ship hard enough to throw everyone around, but the much much smaller ship, which would have experienced much greater deceleration, everyone is just standing about like its no big deal, just holding onto something like its public transport when they should have been disintegrating against the front of the bridge

>"you mean to tell me that the iceberg wouldn't just move out of the way and not shred the ships hull? There's no resistance you idiot!"

I just don't think it would be able to push it that fast if at all...

They were wearing seatbelts

It's the equivalent of a honda civic pushing a abrams tank into another tank

>no resistance
>in the ocean
Easy on the PBRs ok Cleetus?

even a bottle of shaken soda would give it some kind of momentum, not that the scene in particular isn't fucking retarded or anything

>not even trying to argue anymore
Sasuga

I mean star destroyers are city tier in weight I'm pretty sure the hammer head had to have the same propulsion as the destroyers thrusters to move it that fast..