What are some good movies about bundling up?

What are some good movies about bundling up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a retard god I'd love to smash that orange fat idiots face in.

>americans chose this man as president
You finally did one thing right. The world is enjoying this

The day after tomorrow
He knows what he is doing

>posts old Trump tweet on Sup Forums
>STILL get's instant angry (you)'s

this is why I kind of like the president

Finally a leader that recognizes that global warming is a scam

I would bet $10,000 that Trump could take you in a fight.

If global warming is real why arent all the ice creams melting?

top kek, he can't even lift his hands to his head anymore

BECAUSE DRUMPF TOOK 2 SCOOPS.

You have to go back (to r*ddit)

>2COOPS
>2HANDS
>2COLD

BUNDLE UP!

Climate change equals extreme weather, extreme drought, rain, snow, heat, cold, storms. Climates shifting to more extreme, it doesn't mean everywhere is hot all the time. On average the total surface temp is rising that is global warming, which is a part of Climate Change..

Yes good, now tell that to Trump

But 2017 was one of the 3 hottest years on record, along with 1998 and 2016.
Global Warming is pretty much real, the problem is how much of it comes from natural causes and how much of it is man-made.

I'm not saying that it's the moral obligation of an intelligent country to spend fucking trillions of dollars on "solving it", but saying it isn't real isn't gonna help either.

The point that I'm going with this is: What's Trump's policy on Global Warming? I'm not an american so I don't really know much about Trump besides what my country's media tells me news outlets here are unironically still talking about the rape allegations. Seriously, everytime he's mentioned it goes like "And president Trump, who had many rape allegations in the past, said this..." even if the allegations have nothing to do with the story, it's insane

>mfw reading the butthurt in this thread

>old
not even a day old sweetie

>Climate Change =! Global Warming
>Climate Change includes extremes and out of norm weather systems, countries which shouldn't be cold are cold, countries which shouldn't be hot are hot. Etc.

Haha cry more

trump confirmed for a based comfyposter

LOL EPIC TROLL LIBTARDS BTFO

Seven more years soyboy

Shitposter in chief.

Sad that he's a Jew puppet though.

what did the redditer mean by this?

You don't have to lift your arms very high to beat on a manlet.

*rent free

>2018
>Frogposting
It is you who is the redditor

Kek

Damn this guy is retarded even by amerimutt standards

can you stop ruining franchises pls

you really have to go back, you're a bit too whiny

Oh no global warming will make the ocean a better place for breeding fish and land better for farming and will cause more rain, more trees and more algae. think of the poor blacks who will drown, what a shame

>ck

>MUH GLOBAL WARMING DOOMSDAY PROPHECY DEATH CULT
Liberals are so dumb. They just take whatever Bill Nye at face value with no independent research of their own. Just listen and believe, you fucking retards

>stop liking Trump
>stop posting images that have been posted here for 10+ years
Why are you here, redditer? What is your ideal version of Sup Forums? Because you seem to be on the wrong site.

Won't a warmer climate increase evolutionary mutations? Stability is an illusion cause by our short life span. Trying to halt change is trying to halt progress.

>Because you seem to be on the wrong site.
You are on the wrong board. This is a Hillary board and always was

>images that have been posted here for 10+ years
O-oh god, it's almost 2018

Climate change activists , can I ask you something, what's the point? This isn't gonna affect is in our lifetime, and even if we were to try and help, you think Russia, India or China would do anything? They'd just take advantage of is and take all our business by offering no restrictions.

t. Guy who believes it but don't care

What's he doing?

if trumpets are so manly why are they afraid of competition from mexicans?

that would be John "put your vietcock up my ass" McCain though

he literally believes that exercise shortens your life and is bad for your health.

The man is easily 40% pure orange sludge at this point.

>This isn't gonna affect is in our lifetime

That's what boomers thought and everyone on Sup Forums hates them lel

OMG DELETE THIS IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

>Offer businesses no restrictions
That wealth is gonna trickle down any day now...

By bundling up do you mean doing heroin?

I DONT LIKE THING, WANT TO SMASH
OOGA BOOGA

lmao holy shit

because boomers are pussyfooted hippy faggots. The solution is obvious. Nuke the third world.

It still feels like a dream to me. 7 more years of liberals and redditors crying and whining about Trump and the impending apocalypse. THE INTERNET IS GONNA END, PAY PACKAGES, THE PLANET IS MELTING, WE NEED TAXES AND GOVERNMENT CONTROL

what a wise man, truly /ourguy/

Who keeps making these threads with Sup Forums pics and questions like "What are some movies about X" that are absolutely not related to Sup Forums whatsoever?

how's that border fence going?

This is why I'll vote trump again

I mean, in a very technical sense, increasing your metabolism by maintaining high muscle mass and high cardio does shorten your lifespan, but not as much as being way too overweight does. The ideal "going for the long haul" human is some ottermode lanklet

>Voting for somebody not because you agree with their policies and think they'd make an effective leader, but because you want to make liberals mad
lel

He's not wrong. People with faster metabolisms age faster and die sooner. Exercise and eating large amounts speed up your metabolism, cause your body to produce more cells and DNA more quickly, and will cause cancer sooner. If you want to live longer, slow your body down

Have you not seen the different wall prototypes they're looking at?
It's been all over the news.

>Nuke the third world.
So nuke Africa and South America but leave Russia and China alone.

Fucking mutts don't know their own classifications.

me. what u gonna do faggit

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village

>implying this will ever happen

>This isn't gonna affect is in our lifetime
The fuck are you on about? It's already affecting us.

Barely 12 months and prototypes are already on the way.

>Failing to understand that global warming means that as the ice caps shrink, the weather becomes colder in areas closer to the equator until the there is little to no more ice left to melt causing the current flux in temperature

It's gonna be a reinforced fence mate. He literally confirmed it.

Didn't realise we were back in 1989.

But he didn't get every campaign promise finished in one year! what a loser! What do you mean Obama literally went back on half his campaign promises and no one said shit because he was the golden nigger? Trump is retarded!

>fuck planet Earth

This is what Sup Forumstards unironically believe

The current understanding is that climate change will heavily impact humanity over the next 10-20 years.

You didn't even address his point of Russia and China overtaking us because we break the back of our own economies, while they do no such thing.
Do you really think they (the Chinese) won't leverage the power of their economy to dominate the world with no competition? Considering they've already demonstrated that they don't care about genocide, this should be a very large concern, but people are more concerned about Donald Trump eating two scoops of ice cream than they are about China.

All that will exist during Trumps term is these prototypes. Then when he is up for re-election he will blame the democracts for nothing happening and use 'build the wall' as his campaign promise again

>muh second world
Do you speak english? Definitions change you fucking retard. China is a developing country, aka third world and half their population lives on less than a dollar a day

>Implying the Travel ban will ever happe-
Oh

Fuck planet Earth and fuck you.

>All regulations are bad

These obvious political threads that are under the tv pretense are getting kinda stale op

Only because liberals don't want the earth destroyed. You're implying that Sup Forumsyps aren't completely ideologically bankrupt cowards.

theres literally nothing wrong with china user

Was the child himself? XD

That's why he didn't wipe away all of them, just the ones crippling our economy you dumbshit

Yeah they are starting to really trigger me too. This certainly isn't the sort of high information discourse I'm used to on Sup Forums and i'll be contacting a moderator post haste to have this thread deleted and all posters BANNED

They all do. They are normally just in on it. Trump is JFK.

>iwasonlypretending

84 replies and counting
Not OP but apparently not.

God I hate Americans

I like any country that is not India or turkey.

:)

the good news is, no one cares about your irrelevant country's opinion. murrika is king of the world and you all hang on trump's every tweet

t. american

Respect your new owners, mutt.

>fuck white people and fuck donald trump!