SELLOUT LETTER MEDIA

>RLM reshot their christmas special because they're huge fucking pussies
lmao RLM cant sink any lower now, can they?

What proof do you have?

spotted the soyboy

where are the broofs?

no proof at all

>reshoot a video because of Max Landis
>keep the pre-existing ones in your channel

Those were from before the allegations.

so? the best of the worst too

>the absolute state of RLM brainletts

Why was Mike so in love with Max Landis, anyway? He was practically sucking Max's dick. Did he think that Max was his ticket to Hollywood?

Cool fanfic, bro.

They have videos where they make fun of the fact that the movie was made by a rapist (Like the Hypnotic Massage Video)

give it time, they'll remove them. I guarantee it

Max raped him.
Stockholm syndrome

The proof is right here in my brain

So?
Theyre scared of seeing smooching it up with someone who is now considered a rapist.

can someone just greentext me what is going on? it's the only format that I can digest

>The Last Jedi reviews is delayed a few days because Fandango screwed up their tickets
>As a result of this, filming of the Christmas episode of Best of the Worst is also delayed a few days, meaning it wasn't out until a couple days after Christmas
>user on Sup Forums makes up a conspiracy story about them having shot an episode with Max Landis that they decided to scrap and hastily film a replacement episode and that's the REAL reason for the delay, despite there being nothing in reality to support user's claim

>Max Landis has been on RLM once or twice
>Max Landis makes a new movie and a tranny starts to tweet about how he's a rapist.
>A few more "women" start sharing their weak proof that he's not the best person they ever met in an attempt to bring him down for being a white male
>So far nothing has come of it but OP is convinced the RLM Christmas Best of the Worst had to be reshot because Max Landis

Max ''how do I fly this thing'' Landis?

he hasnt posted on twitter since that shit started and he is autistic af when it comes to twitter

Max ''the controls aren't responding'' Landis

Max ''Watch out below!'' Landis

Max ''wipes your entire family'' Landis

Go to bed, Max.

>soyboy youtubers having a tranny rapist as a guest
This is getting bizarre

Honestly, the best course of action when dealing with an online mob. Disconnect from the internet and spend some time in reality for a while.

Max "pitch and yaw turn my heli into a saw" Landis

Oh i get it! this that fourchan "irony" right? Fun!