Is this really THAT good?

Is this really THAT good?

yes

watch the german audio with subs too

no

Fuck no, german is one of the worst sounding languages on this fucking planet, and i am learning it for like 6 years. Fucking hate it.

Was meint er dammit?

If I want to watch something I'm gonna watch it not read it

What is it about germans that makes them look so..german? Watching this thinking every male actor just looked like a nazi officer in casual clothing

Maybe not really related but are there any working free netflix trial accounts or just a site with them? I'd really like to watch this but fuck downloading i am too lazy for this shit.

t. butthurt Polack

Just watch Stranger Things instead

Stranger Things is for babbies Dark is for the grown ups

Not that good, seems very fun at beginning, but the narrative is too messy, the timeline they try to show us is too chaotic.

It tries too hard to be deep and artsy. It's good but at a certain point it just becomes a little too pretentious.

watched it for the first time yesterday, thought they sounded really weird, turns out it's a german series, I guess subbed will always be greater than dubbed

t. brainlets

I just feel like if you're gonna watch a Netflix show, might as well watch the one with the best girl

Gets lindelof’d by the finale

You’ve been warned

based Millieposter

Back at you friendo

>its liek strenger thins

pretty shitty characters with an overstretched plot, but technically, it's phenomenon

In Dark, all these ST kids would be fried to death. None of their quirky antics or 80s references will save them

German just sounds like a more articulate French. It actually really pisses me off when people cluelessly meme about how languages like German and Russian sound angry and awful, when that couldn't be farther from the truth.

>but technically, it's phenomenon
huh?

Not sure why everyone is pretending her face is feminine or attractive. Must be American standards.
I wonder how it will evolve with age.

No. It's just being shilled by germfags and netflux shills.

nobody said her face is feminine or attractive

shes androgynous

no, trashy german cop procedural tone combined with fake deep stranger things knockoff.

>best girl

>best girl

is this a dude?

Easily the best show on Netflix

umm, that would be riverdale sweety

umm, riverdale is shit sweaty

Uhmm. That would be Mindhunter, bruh.

this shit gets shilled way too much, and the OP is always something like "Kino" or "this show is awesome!" and not something about the characters or even the plot, just these shallow phrases that sound like the person didn't even watch it

some of the actors are soooooooooo fucking bad

The only time reading distracted from the visuals for me was when mikkel was talking over the others during breakfast.

>has turk boyfriend

LOL

It's just the state of the board. Hardly anything gets discussed, it's all shallow criticisms or shallow praise.

I still can't get over how amazing this was. I'd like to see a video essay explaining how they did it. I binge watched the whole thing and my mind felt like exploding making mind maps and remembering names, faces and timelines. Pretty fucking amazing to be honest.

I bet you really believe that german sounds better than French. Good lord.

>all-white cast
How did Netflix let them get away with it?

by having a gay dude

most of the characters should have been middle-eastern if they were going for realism

Every netflix is overrated but its okay

>dubposters
Fucking horrifying.

Everyone asks "Where is Mikkel?" and "When is Mikkel?".
But noone ever asked "How is Mikkel?".

Thats basically the plot.

Fuck off frog, you sound like you're vomiting.

He then killed himself
it all makes sense now I see

would you?

This show's mood and atmosphere really stuck with me, but I can understand how it would probably feel overwhelming or maybe even too forced for some people. I don't think it's a case of people being too brainlet to understand it, it's actually not even that complicated as long as you can keep track of who's who (which I'll admit does get tough at times). It might just not be some people's cup of tea.

For a german production it's mindblowing good. Otherwise above average, good plot, great OST.

Loved the show, but im a brainlet, so i cant comprehend some of the story...

Why did Mikkel kill himself in the first place?
What happend at the end? Why is Jonas in the future? Little Helge is crossing over to 86 too right? Does the whole storyline move 33 years into the future? So 1986, 2019 and 2052?

t. brainlet

German is a beautiful language tbqh.

I don't get what the faggot was tripping out about

see

I really wish Teen Jonas and Adult Jonas made out... they were both cute

It's quite literally the only thing decent on Netflix all year.

Nice shill, faggots

I never said it sounded better. I said it sounded more articulate.