"you're my father?"

"you're my father?"

I literally flipped the table and had to walk it out. Why Mr. Robot has to be so retarded? Remember when it was a fairly small story about autistic hacker?

I didn't understand the point of this character

"white rose is going to bring back my mother.... why won't you help me elliot...."

who is her father? I stopped watching this shit after season 1.

It used to be a hobbit, but the ring turned it into this. Its to show its corrupting power.

mr. robot died after s1 finale, everything after is fanfiction

Price is even a bigger fag than White Rose. He could have got away with fucking his own daughter but chose to tell her the truth instead.

Ecorp guy

someone give me a rundown on what happened in season 3 and also what happened in the season 2 finale pls :DDD

so basically every one is connected and family now and it isn't this le ebin haxxor guy drama anymore?

that would have been hot...I would have watched Season 2 and 3 just for that hot erotic sexual tension and build up leading to an epic sex scene.

yeah plus the chinese illuminati, you can't forget about that one

No...I AM YOUR FATHER.

season 3
>angela kills a fuckton of people
>she goes insane and finds out Phillip is her real daddy
>Elliot and Mr Robot finally sort their shit out and now want to work together
>its implied in the last scene that he has undone the 5/9 attack
>ginger FBI chick is now forced to be a mole for the FBI
>darlene does nothing except constantly ruin everything
>Tyrell somehow manages to get freed of all charges and is no longer in any trouble at all
>fat hacker and muslim hacker from fsociety also get killed

idk think thats all the major plotpoints

I stopped watching after season 1. Watched a couple of episodes in Season 2 but it was shit.

There are no more ebin hax0rs at all. Just "le dark army" maymay i didnt even remember if they hacked anything in this season. It was not bad tbqh but hacking is pretty gone.

hasn't been since the fight club reveal

This. Show was dead after that.

Imagine Angela calling Price daddy while they fuck. Hot stuff.

thanks. not gonna try it again.

My favourite scene was when Elliot went into a mosque with a muslim kid and told him he wishes the kid would die

yeah when Price slams his cock in Angela's tight pusy....fuck it would have been hot...got any incest shows recommendation with good build up user?

Why do I find girls with that french girl frog eye thing so pretty? Not even a sex thing, it just looks so beautiful

How do the fat and muslim girl get killed? I hated them.

"AMERICANS BLAME EVERYTHING ON MUSLIMS. It is not safe for my family to be here anymore."

Has this show been cucked? I don't remember it being this much of a faggot parade

His sister would be dead by now and he would be locked in a basement hacking for the dark army till they blow his brains out if the show followed it's own rules

The fat guy and muslim chick get abducted by the dark army and are forced to commit suicide. The dark army also set up the scene so it looked like they were going to do another terrorist attack on america

fucking racist piece of shit, I bet you voted Trump

Read the tweets of the creator of this show....Makes a show about destroying corporations and debt but religiously support Hillary kek

feels like another borrowed cliff hanger

this whole show is borrowed, nothing new in it.

And Elliot's dad use to work for the dark army but I guess they didn't need him anymore so they killed him.

And he didn't push him out the window ellion freaked out and jumped cus he's fucked up.

it's clear that whiterose thinks very highly of elliot, so that's probably why he's not manipulated or basically enslaved like other dark army puppets

Also some cholo and a gang of mexicans are after Elliot now.

#StillNotMyLuke
#StillJakeSkywalker

Sorry Mark, you cant stop the power of memes.

This guy was the best addition to the season

go back to your shithole country akmed

The whole phase 3 and barn bullshit proves he can't be trusted anymore and people will act shocked when Whiterose gets defeated by mr super hacker lol

sorry wrong bread.

This guy was stupid.

this is the worst show ive ever seen
ngl

hes the spic drug dealer that killed elliots wayfu in the first season

get out of your basement you fucking neck beard racist piece of shit

almost gave up on this trainwreck in s2 but the first half of s3 was good

its gone from bad to boring and predictable

I only rember Elliot liking his sister.
I think I remember some girl overdosing tho.

In the ending scene of this season there is a literally "didnt you know about economics?You should read Marx"

Show creator is a fucking marxist.

FACT: Portia Doubleday is perfection incarnate.

grandma face

Nope. Perfect eye size. Perfect jawline. Hair is incredibly sexy. Perfect height. Amazing body. Nothing is better than her.