THIS is how you do a female villain!

Relentless! Violent! Savage! Fucking border line the Raid action I'm in love with this character!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcYyU4OAWJ0
denofgeek.com/us/movies/lisbeth-salander/266895/noomi-rapace-on-leaving-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-behind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not gonna lie I was hooked once she appeared and her sidekicks were great too, some agent 47 elf

Yaaaas queen slay

nothing to do with feminism or yas queen she was genuinely a viscious character unlike any of the marvel faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=IcYyU4OAWJ0

She will never lean (un)comfortably close to your face as she interrogates you.

trips confirmed kino

that scene was amazing and the way they just raggo killed everyone and the baby, exactly what i wanted tired of seeing empathy for kids and babies

The bad elves and orc cop are the only good performances in the movie but goddamn are they great.

>un elfa
hnnnng

THIS is how you cringe

The best part was when she gleefully dragged her sister away from the healing pool to prolong her suffering, then started tearfully and earnestly begging her sister to come back to her and rejoin the cult, then whipped out a knife and threatened to kill her if Will Smith didn't hand over the wand. All in the span of about a minute. The actress did a great job of conveying how batshit crazy the character was.

Not a feminist as how she wanted her Dark Master back.

She's so unspeakably hot.

Why kill this psycho bitch so early?That was a terrible call

Yeah, she was pretty cool actually.

This, fucking hate babies.

its how women are.

If you watch some liveleak women fight vids. The main difference between males fight and women fight is that high % of males after opponent is KO will stop hitting him (black people usually tent to kick KO people in the head for some reason).

While women usually loose their shit, they are 100% run by emotions and hit as long as they can.

It was proven that women brain is slightly different. When women brain is overstimuli, it pass logic part of the brain and gives 100% control to emotions.

THats why when you see car accidents vid, while males keep silent, trying to figure what was happening how to get away, women will loose shit start yelling and crying.

Never showed her death. She just got hit with a fireball. Could always be brought back.

That shoot em up wirefu scene in the gas station actually impressed me more than any capeshit fight I watched this year. The way the car plowing through the store was part of the choreography made a mundane and cramped location seem grand and perilous. Reminded me of the Terminator films.
I was disappointed that Will or Orc cop never resorted to swinging the sword though. Would have been fun if Orc cop used the sword to chop his way into the burning building and save Will. He could have held it aloft when the boss orc made him “blooded.”

She disintegrates and explodes bro, but I guess they can hand wave it with magic.

As an actress Noomi doesn't like to come back for sequels as a professional choice so it's probably for the best to actually kill her character here.

>border line the Raid action
Fucking shills, I swear

so you're saying the scene where the literally go ham with the dagger knives wasn't reminiscent of the Raid last fight? Literally kill yourself, come back when you understand action scenes that done well.

Also just to add the scene with the woman that looked like something out of Final Fantasy was awesome all stuck in the wall, was so sick

That really was cool as shit.

Is that true or is it just something you made up after she didn't appear in Alien:Covenant?

She made the sequels for the OG Girls with the Dragon Tattoo, so.......

>“No. I’m done,” Rapace said with certainty. “With everything I’ve done, when I’m done, I’m done. I move on and I don’t like to repeat myself. You know, when I did Stieg Larsson, I did the books he wrote himself. I was very close to it, and it took a big chunk out of my life and my heart. I lived that character for a couple of years and when I left her, it was kind of traumatic. I was puking and for two weeks; I was walking around like a zombie, feeling caught between Lisbeth Salander and Noomi. So when I left her, I left her for good.”

denofgeek.com/us/movies/lisbeth-salander/266895/noomi-rapace-on-leaving-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-behind

>Noomi will never bully you

Why even live

rapeface should get a titjob. I mean she is cute, but her tits.........................

This woman has the saddest tits. I want to get two little caskets and give those things a glorified burial.

Acting, not even once

She did 3 Dragon Tattoo movies tho

giv elf gf

Is she the greatest female unJUST in recent history

You forgot the best part, she barely talks at all.

Love that episode of Venture Bros.

Just act my dear.
A Hopkins

Once you go black, you don't go back.

triggered

Post Veronica Ngo as an elf assassin please

no

So to do a proper female villain you make her masculine? That sounds sexists, as if a woman can't be a villain and feminine.

what am i fucking looking at, im 100% this bitch used to be a man and is going to reveal it at somepoint in the future when she needs money

no you make her ruthless not making jokes every 5 fucking seconds and have her do villainess things, like kill and doing things herself.

compare this elf bitch to death in thor, im pretty sure elffu would win

was amazing for about 90%, the fact that the most obvious twist in cinematic history actually occurred turned it into complete and utter garbage. psycho lady should have killed her worthless sister beaten the absolut fuck out of those two cowns, resurrected the dark lord and they should have just left the two in their misery for a sequel, then it would have been kino. As is it was the usual hollywood trope with an above average villainess.

>ywn be her Dark Lord

Feels bad man.

Fuck these elves looked good and tikka looked QT as fck! HJow did Warcraft get it so wrong

Joel Edgerton's performance as Jakoby is masterful.

She’d fuck you up

This movie had literally zero twists. You are a retard. And exactly how was Leilah supposed to resurrect the Dark Lord with one fucking wand? Listen to you, writing your little movie review and trying to sound smart, when all you revealed is that you were probably jerking off to Sup Forums while you were watching the movie and didn't pay well enough attention.

>Relentless! Violent! Savage!
>masculine
HOLY SHIT you are deluded. Holy fuck....

The funny thing is, I saw several articles and reviews where feminists were pissed that the women in Bright were so shit. They called the movie misogynistic because the villain wasn't very developed and Tikka was a helpless damsel that the men had to protect and save.

So you don't believe women can be ruthless, violent, or savage... but you think that other user is the one who is deluded? You're stupid bro.

feminine villains are too cliche I want to see some vehemently violent women it's the only way i can take a female villain seriously otherwise i just laugh because i instantly think if this feminine looking btch tried to come across as a villain to me i would jjust rape her

>check movie
>has like a 2 on rotten tomatoes
>oh man it's probably bad
>watch it, it's not perfect but it's good. definitely better than the reviews
>read why reviews didn't like it
>literally ALL of them say "it's racist! waaaah!"

liberals were a mistake

>the fact that the most obvious twist in cinematic history actually occurred turned it into complete and utter garbage

Will Smith being a bright? He even has a line spelling it out for brainlets like yourself; it's prophecy, it's a story, which means he has to be a chosen one.

And still you fart smelling retard sandwiches don't get it.

That said, there's a massive overcorrection in the response to the "WORST MOVIE EVER" scores. The movie isn't that good. The setting is amazing, but only because it's Shadowrun ripped off and put into a modern timeline.

I'd pay lots of money to see an actual Shadowrun movie.

wtf is this shit actually good or what?

Yes it's very good.

>And exactly how was Leilah supposed to resurrect the Dark Lord with one fucking wand?

Maybe by making the movie about her acquiring the other two instead of losing the one she already had? Why even bring up the whole resurrection nonsense when it was never on the table to begin with?

>He even has a line spelling it out for brainlets like yourself; it's prophecy, it's a story, which means he has to be a chosen one.

I'm sure this is news to you but there are actually well written stories that aren't oozing convenience writing like this one.

It's a fine flick. Don't expect actual cinema.

>that aren't oozing convenience writing

It's a literal fairy tale you fucking imbecile. It even spells that out for you.

You still don't get it.

So we're all in agreement?
Infernii are Melniboneans and the Dark Lord is Elric by way of Sauron.
Even his wand is black.

that's a lot of buzzwords but i believe you

why does it have 30% on rotten tomatoes though?

Hey idiot: it's pretty clear that they're setting up the sequel, and probably Based Fed Elf as the real guy behind the conspiracy to resurrect the Dark Lord. I swear to Christ there is nothing I hate worse on Sup Forums than some shitposter like you who can only discuss movies by saying "why didn't they make it a different way waaaaaaaaahhhhh."

Maybe in bed.

srs question

Eat me, sweetie

kys

This. Every human in the movie was shit.

Bitch i ain't knocking it. I enjoyed the film despite the many problems the script has.
The Elric similarities are awesome.

>works for a man who seduced her with promises of his cock
>her second in command is a man that outperforms her in badassery in every fight
>gets killed by a man
You're using the meme wrong you stupid niggerfaggot.

Dude we're talking about movies not a thesis on women inferiority

>It's a literal fairy tale you fucking imbecile. It even spells that out for you.

Next time just lead with the fact that you're uneducated and ask your betters for guidance.

Google original version of famous fairytales/folklore and learn. Maybe start with the original Grimm versions. Until you have don't waste my time with your ignorance.

Who choreographed the fights and action scenes in this movie? They were fucking flawless, not gonna lie.

Elric series when?

bigger psycho coming next

>why does it have 30% on rotten tomatoes though?

This feels like a trolling question at this point, but the serious answer is that RT is a flawed system by design. It creates a binary choice and destroys all nuance and then tallies the result. Meaning any even slightly controversial or complex film will have shitty ratings.

That's not to say all shitty ratings mean it's a kino in disguise. But it does mean that /especially/ for any kind of politically charged film, the ratings will be trash.

In this particular case half the reviewers tried making political points about elves and orcs and rated the film as bad because "it's 2017, Trump's America, racism is real" and other bafflingly retarded and unhinged irrelevancies.

This is an ongoing trend in movie reviewing too, making it political. Perhaps because nobody really reads the reviews anymore, and if they do, only because there's a hook that's bigger than talking about the cinematography or acting.

Because critics can eat my ass. They gave Ladybird a perfect score. Ladybird.

>Google original version

It's not.

> the original Grimm versions

Grimm has exactly zero stories featuring orks.

But user it's a stronk indie womyn flick. That means it's good and you can tell without even watching the movie because it's about a woman.

Serious Oscar contender there, and I could tell from the hipster packaging. Why even see the movie really?

>tikka helpless
yeah against her own sister maybe

My dick got hard when I thought they were lovers,got a little confused when they were sisters afterall but the dick continued hard

Honestly, in the eyes of a critic, Bright is a subpar Training day with laughable world-building. As a casual viewer, I'll feel I'll have lost my time too if there isn't a sequel to expand on some of the rough ideas, so it's not hard to imagine why elitist critics would think condescendingly of it.

And sure, critics also hate that Netflix doesn't let them have their usual premiere privileges.

I thought the movie was uninspired and stupid, so much so that it tries to actively damage your brain while you're watching it.

I liked her and the Inferni goons the first couple times they showed up. They felt like a real threat until they kind of became a cartoonishly overpowered force when they slaughtered the mob of well armed feds

It's pretty good. Critics hate it for a variety of reasons, probably the biggest being that Bright dealt with racism through a fantasy lens in a way that wasn't entirely supportive of the disenfranchised class, Orcs, and that the film had the gall to make a few insensitive, in-universe jokes.
>"Fairy lives don't matter today" as Will Smith's character tries to bash a fairy to death with a broom
>"You don't see many orcs in the NBA"

I like the scene where it's the kid that jakoby saved. Reminds me training day but I liked the training day scene way more.

>friend
I would gladly become his bitch.

How is it not a shoddy Training day rip-off? How is the world-building any good?

But she wont be just as qt as her

How is the world-building bad?

which movie is this?

>black people usually tent to kick KO people in the head for some reason
Blacks are subhuman when they get pissed off their brain goes into homicide/torture kill mode and only their ego stops them from killing you in a fight.

>Elves in the show are superior to humans.
>All the elves are played by pureblood swedes.

What did they mean by this?

Because if they made them played all by Jews they wouldn't look like Elves and it would be... drum roll please, to on the nose.

Are you american by any chance?Tikka is australian,the fbi dude is mexican and the henchman is from vietnam

Only the lead actor was Swedish, dummy

He sounds retarded so not American. Probably European.

> 4'

Hopefully never so they couldn't fuck it up.