Meanwhile, in the legion of doom

Meanwhile, in the legion of doom...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlMLLizLDkA&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why aren't we getting a movie yet?

Well first we need to plan something HUGE

Scruffy thinks you need to be taken that back, eyup.

Oh hai Legion Of Doom.

These are for you.

Oh shit it's Eobard Thawne's lab base from Legends of Tomorrow! I'm still surprised they actually had it appear.

We pushing the "KYS' agenda or what?

Hey, uh, so they told me I'm supposed to come here now, is that alright?

But I am not fed up with this world yet.

Who wants Life Eternal in my Kingdom of Forever?

We've infultrated the white house, Sir. What do we do with it?

You will plan nothing VILLAIN or else we will bite your head off!

YOU NOT GOOD, VENOM! You just a little chicken! cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep.

t-there are TOOOOOO many organics in this legion

I-i vote to T-transform all organics here into BEAUTIFUL CYBORGSSSS and to make me supreme empress of this legion

>Glenn Quagmire steps out of front door to get the paper wearing nothing but a hockey mask, a speedo, and faux pas cat tail around his neck.

>Quagmire picks up paper.
>looks at camera
>"What the hell are you looking at?"

Listen here so called legion of DOOM. I Ziltoid the Omniscient have travelled through the 10th dimension to seek the ultimate cup of coffee! If i do not have the multiverses most perfect cup of coffee i will open fire with my 10th Dimensional Planet Smasher. You have 5 earth minutes

Now, check out this sick riff!

Guyss I have a sssituation, I've took out to many loanss for my weather machinessss and now GiJoe and the Irsss are on my asssss.

What's cracka-lackin' bitches?!

Go to bed Angry Joe.

Mmmm yes don't you worry, Commander Cobra, we're villains, we don't pay heed to the law!

Let your trusty friend ZigZag give some advice, and just assassinate the I.R.S, put them on ice.

but zigzag what shall you do, for you lack the necessary thing
You must have the balls to be the king

But isn't the IRS just as evil as we are?

But Ziltoid. If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place.

The bank trick you like they trick me! They betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me and I don't care anymore

It's okay everyone I put a sssmall weather device in a sssuitcase I gave to the head of the I.R.Ssss it will sssuck all the oxygen out of the building he isss in!

Oh simple minded peasant of Sup Forums, there's no need to fear.

To obtain both I have a masterful plan, or my name isn't ZigZag, the Vizier!

The IRS cannot be evil, this is true. They are more a force of nature, with the ability to sue.

What cares Ziltoid for love? Bah, all i want is sick METAL! Times up! Xiltoid attaxx!

youtube.com/watch?v=TlMLLizLDkA&app=desktop

Commander, you should have taken a moment and sit.

Now I'll just stay here and wait for it.

hey guys can I be a villain ?

Than speak blue man who's reputation has spread far,
and who is accused of being a carbon copy of Jafar

Zombies are typically seen as evil, so...sure. Why not.

Can you believe they shut us down, yesterday?!

Me!! The bloody White Queen was censored! Utterly intolerable.

Someone fetch me Forge. I need to mind rape him into building more sentinels to destroy out enemies.

You can join if you go to the I.R.Ssss Headquartersss and activate MY WEATHER MACHINE!

I though it was because Deedee destroyed the last base with that black hole?

I know someone who might catch your fancy, dear.

Where is that obese penguin, I could just kill him. Now I have to cancel my schedule.

i did it i did it i brought all us here all them here. our superfriends with capes and lassos and their detective apes and their computers. i did it i did it. i saw them i saw them far away not looking our way and i called them here i called them here.

greetings. you're asking yourself: Is this a trap or just a dead end?

you shouldn't ask yourself such worthless questions. aim higher. try this: why am I here? why do I exist, and what is my purpose in this universe?

(answers: 'cause you are. 'cause you do. 'cause I got a shotgun, and you ain't got one.)

notably unstable,
durandal

p.s. if things around here aren't working, it's because I'm laughing so hard.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

ABANDON THR-I mean BASE THE BEES HAVE COME THE BEES ARE HERE

I DON'T LIKE BEES!

Screw this. I didn't sign up for bees.

The last time the bees came to attack was when Solomon Grundy humped...their...hive.

DESSSSSTRO GET USSS OUT OF HERE!

GRUNDY!

Moltar you'll bee fine. You got a hazmat suit on, that's practically a bee suit x10.

Were are all the AIM beekeeper suits?!

You are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

there better not be any muties in this legion

The all mighty Braniac wishes to know who did not fill up the coffee machine after it was empty!

glory to the many

why don't you look at her "white" majesty she was the last one using the coffee machine

Shitter's clogged

Damn it. I have to clean it again, don't I? Fuck.... a prince of all sayians shouldn't have to deal with this shit.....

Mmmmm Wazzzzpinator think he stuck in the ground.

I just want pants. A decent pair of pants!

...so, I was invited to do evil...why the fuck is Braniac yelling about fucking pants?

CAUSE ALL THE PANTS HAVE BEEN STOLEN BY THEM HEROES

What do you care? You don't even drink coffee.

Hey, does anyone know any tall bridges nearby?

...and I thought I had lame adversaries, I'd take idiot teenagers over...whatever you guys deal with...

OH SURE YOU DON'T KNOW OUR PAIN CAUSE YOU DON'T WEAR PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTS

The almighty Braniac wishes to have a sense of order in his day.

Well yea...I'm a dragon.

The Federation of Fear could always lend a helping hand.

WHERE ARE ME COOKIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hissssssssssss

No you're still a hero only tumblerites think you're a villain.

Ahhhhhh shit did someone let the gate to the xeno pits open again?

Im back you FOOLS. WHAT HAPPENED?!

Well first there grundy humped a nest of bees, then Ms. Frost drank all the coffee leaving the rest of us to go without, the heroes took all of our pants, and finally someone forgot to close the gates to the xeno pits so that pretty much it now if you excuse me I'm going to drink and then drive "my" roundabout

HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN THE BASEMENT