>too busy internal fighting
fair
>AND FUCKING
delicious

HNNNGH

*wrecks your team*

>implying she won't be seduced by Dean

trips confirm

New Dresden Files audiobook fucking when?!

Spike fanwanking ruined (what little of value there was on) Buffy. Shitty plot threads to justify him hanging around, bending the entire explained and shown rules of vampirism just so he could be ~cool and relatable~, and the whole thing even ends with this magical and unique deus ex machina which nobody knows wtf it is or how it works, but it allows him to both die and hero and then return to shit up the last season of Angel with his ~cool antics~.

Hell, he fucking tries to rape Buffy and then she's the one who apologizes and feels bad for what "he went through", how the hell did this drivel make it on a Whedonsoy show?

Damn, aids confirmed

No it didn't. Buffy's behavior with Spike was way sluttier and that whole show's appeal was giving 12 year old me something to jerk off to.

Spike's arc is the best among both shows rivaled only by Wes

>I'll do whatever for this vampire girl
>wait nevermind I don't want the world to become hell, help me stop that and you'll never see me again
>she dumped me, I'm back
>I have a chip in my head so I can hang around you guys without being dangerous
>fall in love with buffy, get a sexbot of her, still a member of the gang even though I'm creepy
>try to rape buffy
>feel guilty and go get a soul in africa because that's a thing now
>everybody loves me again
>also even though both before and after me getting soul it's been shown again and again that vampires are alteregos/demons occupying a dead body and feeding off it, I'm exactly the same with and without a soul because I'm too cool for school
>sacrifice myself with this deus ex machina from another show that makes no sense
>come back to life and still be exactly the same character I've always been
>also everything that applied to Angel applies to me now lol
>congratulations Spike you saved the world everybody loves you and you're going to Hogwarts
>"the best"

Wes' is great and had actual change and makes sense within the show, Spike is just Spike and nothing about the situations he's put through makes an ounce of sense.

this

way to miss the point

The point was to keep James Marsters around even though it made no sense for him to be around just because audiences and production staff loved working with him. Whedon admits as much himself. What's "the point", according to you? Have an entire final season supposedly revolve around girl power and then making the male reformed rapist character be the one who actually saves the day for no reason whatsoever just because?

Supernatural is so fucking gay and shit

Because the way you phrase your complaints show your bias to downplay his changes in motivation. Do you also have these complaints when Angel gets ensouled or have his soil removed?

And yes, Spike was shitty in 4 and everybody pretty much acknowledges that but he had the insight and initiative to go further than what he was at that point. Gaining his soul wasn't the means: it was the culmination of his journey and development.

>Do you also have these complaints when Angel gets ensouled or have his soil removed?
No, because when Angel gets ensouled he spends a hundred years coming to terms with what he's done and then chooses to spend the rest of his life making amends for it, his personality is radically different whenever he has a soul, and whenever "Angelus" returns he's treated, shown and characterized as an entirely different being.

Whereas Spike spends a month feeling sorry for himself for trying to rape Buffy, sticks around for the exact same reason he stuck around before, and his personality is exactly the same (because it's what audiences want).

Gaining the soul is the culmination of what, exactly? He spends all seasons on the show before the rape attempt basking on how he has no soul and boasting about it. The only reason he wants to get a soul is to be able to love Buffy, he admits this himself. So I guess all his speeches about loving Dru and being love's bitch and siding with Buffy just so he could save Dru because he loves her etc are bullshit, then. Which makes sense, EVERYTHING ELSE in both shows indicates that you need a soul to love. Spike was always treated like an exception to this (because he's Spike, he's so cool and deep! vampire rules don't apply to HIM!) until he suddenly wasn't so he could become a tragic hero. Does that mean all his previous "motivation" to do everything noteworthy he ever did was never real?

Obviously it never was real and it never made any sense. Thinking about the show's story, which has plenty of holes but at least some coherence, usually, makes it pretty clear that it was just Whedon having a hardon for Spike and norhing more.

How about that time in season 7 when Principal Wood understandably wanted revenge for Spike killing his mother. Spike said he didn’t give a piss about her, beat up Wood, bit him and then wore his mother’s coat around in front of him for the rest of the season...

>because when Angel gets ensouled he spends a hundred years coming to terms with what he's done
Angel was cursed with a soul. He was evil when that soul was forced into him. Spike worked his way and consciously sought out a soul. In a way, Spike was "primed" or "prepped" to receive a soul better than Angelus ever did initially

>Gaining the soul is the culmination of what, exactly? He spends all seasons on the show before the rape
you keep on focusing about rape. Yes, that was fucking bad. What do you think was the last straw that made Spike try to change completely and go on a quest to find his soul? Have you forgotten other things he did like helping the Scoobies, guiding and guarding Dawn, helping them fight other demons? Why are you so focused on just the rape scene? Nobody claims that wasn't a misdeed but clearly Spike saw the error of that.
>because he's Spike, he's so cool and deep! vampire rules don't apply to HIM!
And why do you type like that? You seem to be seething with rage. Jfc get a grip.

Pure soyboy core

A true badass