Joi waifus WHEN??!

Hang the DJ hit way too close to home.

>ywn steal a pussy

It’s not stealing if I’m just making a copy

>googles JOI
it was a jab at basement dwellers you know

imagine to be her pusi downloader :D

There are so many loose threads with this episode

>why the he got trapped in the game deus ex machina?
>why couldn’t he affect them when he wasn’t in the ship?
>why does a software developer refer to another developer as a “coder”, not to mention all the pseudo technical shit that occurs?
>”the firewall deleted his code!”

jesus christ brooker....

This episode was retarded, why would DNA carry memories? Fucking stupid. At least episode 2 is kino.

>he can somehow trap them in the game from samples of their dna
he cant even deduce how they look like let alone fucking do what he did from the samples he took . i think its dumb how the ep trys to portray him as a villain when he did nothing wrong . just used npcs that looked like his workmates to blow off some steam .
if anything he deserved what he got for being retarded enough to have the security flaws that he had in the game . if its so dangerous that you can in principle be stuck in with no option to get out there has to be a failsafe way out or some retards will kill themselves using your game and your company goes bankrupt. or even never gets off the ground because people and paranoid and wont trust code you wrote with their lives .

because tv

I just finished the episode. Why the fuck is everyone so fucking ugly? Jesus Christ

Redditors think she is very attractive. I mean what the fuck. she looks like a literal ape. Are people really this brainwashed?

you don't think that's a huge plothole? The guy designed and wrote the system, you don't think he would've included some way to suspend the simulation just in case?

Neat

and, when he was chasing them towards the wormhole, why didn't he just fucking summon a faster ship or override the ship's parameters to make it faster? Sheeeeeeit! I can do that in GTA San Andreas. In the simulation he is practically a God after-all

I'm not stealing it, I'm just making a copy. It's like carving out a wooden toy that's identical to a toy sold in stores.

the whole thing is riddled with wierd ideas that dont make sense . like why the fuck is the crew 'running' when the game is off ? even if its based off of a persistent game where the npcs are on all the time hes not running that persistent game server all the time .

how fucking terrible can security get that npcs in a game can sens messages to people IRL ?.

also how the fuck did the game know how to make the characters whose samples he took look let alone their voice ,dna, personality ? .
i mean he just took a coffee cup she drank from and the show's implying all her passwords are in every dead cell on that cup ?. the implications of that are far greater and further reaching then explored in the show . i mean they did this in white chrismas but then they scanned the brain of a criminal they had in custody , here every person can potentially have AI copies of every other person with all their memories and extract their passwords and shit from them . basically a society where you cant lose a single dead skin cell or someone steals all your bank accounts.

are you mansplaining me?

stop defending rape in such a condescending way

Was she in the wrong?. youtube.com/watch?v=wB6LAB5yIkg&feature=youtu.be

closed vlc right at that moment and deleted rest of the episodes.

Not gonna lie, when she got out of the pod I thought he was going to use her as a sex slave and it gave me a rager.

But it turned out he's a virgin autist who didn't even give her a pussy

AI clone genital-denial is literally the most patrician fetish.

Black Mirror isn't meant to be technically correct - it's about a series of "What if technology could eventually reach a point where it could do something like this? How would you feel about it?" points, no matter how ridiculous the premises of those points are.

I just finished watching it and, judging it on that philosophical basis... well, I thought it was good, until they killed off the software engineer dude by having his brain die when stuck in an old version of a game being overwritten by the new one (stupid). Because of that, the ending just created a sense that everything is now sunshine and rainbows; there is no possibility of those characters being replicated again now that the only guy who could potentially do it(?) is dead. Critics are praising as if this "What a twist!", subversive, good-feel ending is a work of genius since they were expecting a much darker / bleak / grey ending (like in the show's other episodes), which would leave you questioning the morality of technological progress or what it could allow people to do. But since it doesn't, the episode just turns into another "life finds a way" or "good always triumphs over evil" type of story, which I think is dull and is massive wasted potential.

It would have been much better if they hadn't shown that part at all and just let people decide for themselves what may have happened after the escape. Does the guy stop doing that shit, realise that his life is fucked and get therapy? Or maybe he just continues doing it, over and over again like that other guy said he would? Has this even been the first time something like this has happened? Who cares if he does go back to doing it again? AIs aren't real people; let him do what he wants to do with them. Or no, perhaps we should care - what he does in there could transfer to reality (e.g. when he called the black intern guy "helmsman" by accident). It would have had way more of an impact, so that's why I'm ultimately disappointed by this episode.

This episode was literally rape, FUCK white men.

Why didn't he just exit game and plug the thing off when he realized he was getting fucked with?
Why didn't he instantly turn the simulation off and fix the shitty-ass security when he found out they sent a message to the girl?

This episode tried too hard to follow a traditional thriller formula and didn't really explore the implications of the setup very well, it just became generic sci-fi instead of a decent statement on technology and such.