Post kinos for low testosterone men

Post kinos for low testosterone men

who /alpha/ here?

leftie cucks need not apply

>Soylent Grin

God I hate that face they all make.

someone post the one with the guy opening a present while sperging out and his cat attacks his neck

That's obviously a handicap person. Making fun of them isn't cool. It's not their fault. Unlike soy cucks

why the fuck do they all make that face?

Just wanna kill it

*dislocates jaw*

Star wars the last jedi

All that smile enough to swallow a stadium but their eyes are always dead

Genuine question, do they unironically get so excited over a fucking console aimed mostly at teenagers? Like sure man I'd get excited for a new pc part or a new game but not to such a pathetic level, holy fuck what is wrong with some people.

blade runner 2049
star wars
star trek
marvel movies
pixar movies
twin peaks
stranger things
GoT

Star Wars
Capeshit
Game of Thrones
Video Game movies
Anime

I think I could snap his little wrists just by looking at them strongly.

Got any more of those?

you aren't alpha because you like trump and frog pictures

Everything by Edgar Wright, except Hot Fuzz.

No you can't.

I used to love gaming until I found better hobbies like boxing and woodworking. Still play the good old Street Fighter 3 from time to time.

>tfw test levels are lower than a 90 year old man

i don't smile with an open mouth because i was self-conscious about my teeth when i was younger and now it's a habit.

fuck off Sup Forums, most switch users are pretty redpilled and masculine

why do people get so mad when they get called soyboy? do they actually ingest soy?

post your face when you're not anthony burch

Anything Marvel studios

yes he is, soyboy

Same, I loved video-games as a kid, then growed up. Now my main hobbies are MMA and lifting weights. I still play games but only a few like Diablo, GTA V, COD and the old resident evil's.

>except Hot Fuzz.
especially hot fuzz

A lot of anons theorize it’s an attempt to look quirky and approachable. Others claim it’s because they know they’re ugly so if anybody says “gee user you look like shit in that photo” they can just claim “well yeah I was making a dumb face”

they've been found out

I just realized that for all of the alt-right "white nationalist" roleplaying these homos really REALLY hate other white people: rich or poor, workers or celebs, liberals or "cuckservatices"

Imagine his face if he gets a black dildo

Marvel and Nu Star Wars flicks.

Their T levels are on par with /fit/'s.

Just keep eating your endocrine disrupting dairy products swimming in active animal estrogen. Milk is red-pilled! Man tits are alpha.

Learn to smile soyboy

I stay alpha by gossiping about soy boys on Sup Forums

Sup Forums white nationalists worship faggots like Milo, Jews like Lauren Southern, trannies like Blair White and mutts like Tara McCarthy. In any real traditionalist society/movement people like that would be proudly killed not made into leaders.

>Sup Forums white nationalists worship faggots like Milo, Jews like Lauren Southern, trannies like Blair White and mutts like Tara McCarthy.
nope

Vegans are confirmed to have higher testosterone, higher sperm counts and lowered risk of heart disease and failure. In-fact eating more meat and dairy to overcompensate for your lack of masculinity does way more harm than anything.

not him but is there some kind of study about milk being shit for you beyond just having sugar etc?

>w-we're high test!

Say that to my obese vegan cousin who eats nothing but pasta.

and most likely has higher test and sperm count than you tho if they're a male.

try to raise a children on a vegan diet.
Good luck and have fun in prison.

>SOY SOY LE SOY BOY GOY SOY SYO YOS SOY BOY LELELE SOSOSOY
CAN YOU FUXKIN STOP WITH THE MEME ALREADY

Also can't forget that other jew Molymeme, a guy so Jewish he will publicly ridicule his fans for not donating him enough money.

soyboy just fishing for (you)'s

All real world evidence points to the contrary soyboy.

U mad bro?! Come at me bro I’ll troll u all day long!

The soyim are SEETHING.

Which means jack shit if you can’t even see your own dick past your fat ass stomach. Granted I know he’s a fat fuck because he isn’t doing a vegan diet the “right” way but stop speaking in absolutes

Ben Shapiro as well.

leave soyposters to me bro

LOL

Christ I hate cats.

wtf i love cats now?

WTF, I love cats now.

Based cat

Reminder folks, the soylent grin will be interpreted by animals as a sign of aggression or fear which may trigger them to exert dominance over you.

Cats truly are patrician animals

Cats really are dicks. Fucked up that your own pet can do that to you out of nowhere. Dogs are infinitely superior.

>tries to recreate the success of the n64 kid
>goes viral after being mauled by his own cat
I guess in a sense this was a success

cats, like most other felines, smell weakness

Based cat

lmao at all the pseudo intellectuals in this thread who literally think smiles are a statement in the animal kingdom

can they smell shit taste

he did get am uncharted 4 ps4

It’s not a smile in the animal kingdom you moron, it’s an open mouthed gesture.

preach!

Ah, this must be the “angry NEETs post Facebook and Twitter pictures and fantasize about doing violent things to hipsters that they’d never actually do” thread

i think you have the autism my friend

t. Soy

I think they're trying to convey "look how goofy and fun I am", this is why they really put it on around women "hey look at what a lovable and funny guy I am".

Doctor Who comes to mind

why don't dogs attack you when you open your mouth?

>tfw superior intellect

>It's a typical soyboys passive aggressive response

studies have shown that vegans have higher levels of testosterone that vegetarians and meatards, so why does the soy myth persist?

>says the person posting on an anonymous anime image board created by a 15 year old
Speaking of this has there ever been a Sup Forums meetup?

How long do these guys hold their mouths open when taking pictures like these? Disturbing to think about.

Dogs don't need a reason when they decide to maul their owner to death

like 2 seconds maybe.

I don’t quite understand that body language. He got a game console which I think costs like $350, not really a huge investment for an adult. Like, if he was a kid I could understand freaking out, but why is a grown man spazzing out over it?

I’m sorry I didn’t realize I was being passive when I implied that you’re a weak little nerd fantasizing about violence even though you’ve probably never been in a fight in your whole life.

Meanwhile, raising obese children developing heart disease & diabetes in their teens is perfectly acceptable in America and western Europe.

Omnivorous diet is the goy diet. You raise your children to be sick slaves of the pharmaceutical industry.

Ever since the outbreak of numale in 2010.

You forgot the part where males put random things in the background to show off their 'taste'.

Like pottery

Fuck soyboys right guys? Who else is red pilled and alpha here?

Why do cats attack soyboys?

Congratulations, you just outed yourself as a soyboy.

Sam Hyde is unironically an alpha tho