Somewhere out there is the timeline where a decade-running children's TV show ended with the main character marrying an...

>Somewhere out there is the timeline where a decade-running children's TV show ended with the main character marrying an alien frog-empress
>We almost had that timeline
>Confirmed by the art director
>We got a boring human that only appeared in the OS instead

Why even go on, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/23601/Ben-10-Inch
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/HookedOnPhoenix/22727/Ben10-Sexathon
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Scape/23666/Caught-on-video
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/17232/Commission-Ben-Tens-Big-Wedding-Night
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20257/Ben-10-Froggystyle
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20614/Ben10-Red-Green-and-Ben
pastebin.com/hn8KtV2e
pastebin.com/QXbqQyXf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It still exists. In Fanfiction.

We could have gotten the incestverse.

The weird part is that was the original concept

Well, at least there's that?

I didn't say that was a plus.

Let's post alien cuties to make ourselves feel better.

Derrick was a man of taste

Oh yeah, I forgot he died

RIP

>ywn have a polygamous relationship with a spunky tomboy frog-empress and a bubbly hyper-violent amazon with four arms

What, no my redaction is just awful, Derrick is alive Mcduffie is the one that died, some people blame the drop quality of the last half of AF and UA on his death, Derrick trying to reconet all the changes in Omniverse, like mutant Kevin, 10 year old Ben transforming like in the OS

Truly life is just not fair.

I hope they'll go adult rather than kiddie with their next Ben 10 and Ben gets to fuck an alien girl every episode Kirk style.

Well Ben 10 was based on Dial H for Hero, but i doubt it

Here have some stories:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/23601/Ben-10-Inch

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/HookedOnPhoenix/22727/Ben10-Sexathon

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Scape/23666/Caught-on-video

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/17232/Commission-Ben-Tens-Big-Wedding-Night

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20257/Ben-10-Froggystyle

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/Kuroshio/20614/Ben10-Red-Green-and-Ben

pastebin.com/hn8KtV2e

What do you mean?

I think he's referring to the idea that Gwen was originally his girlfriend rather than his cousin in the original pitch, but I'm pretty sure that's BS. There's a lot of weird rumors surrounding this show that spread around like that.

Like, he was 10.

>We got a boring human that only appeared in the OS instead

You say that like every other series other than Ominverse and OS isn't worth zilch. The art styles are awful, 'aliens' becomes the explanation for literally everything, Ben 10K became non-canon for a while despite being kickass, and a tonne of aliens got introduced that were supposedly upgrades of the originals but jobbed far more often.

That being said, I do remember her rejecting Ben originally because she was disappointed he wasn't going to be a werewolf forever. Fuck the furry, honestly.

>Ben 10 reboot on Adult Swim.
Fucking sign me up!

Classmate that he didn't like. They dropped it when they realized it was weird for a girl to agree to go on summer vacation alone with some kid that hates her and his grandpa.

Could have always made Max her godfather or something. Like, her Dad was a plumber too and Max was the dad's mentor or something? I don't know, I barely remember the lore of the show.

Can't wait for the paternity suite episode.

has deviantart gone too far?

>not dragon charmcaster

as grossed out as i am what's the deal with lucy

Sh'e a mud alien.

where's her kid

is it that floating blob behind her head

Yes.

Looma and Rook's-I-Forget-Her-Relation look fine but what happened to Looma and Ester

>Looma and Ester
*Attea and Ester

what are names?

This show had a LOT of cute Alien Waifus.

The other Ben 10 shows can't compare

I want to live in that universe.

It is the best ship.

You're just bringing back the pain, I mean, WHO THE FUCK TAKES THE DECISION TO NOT MAKE LITERAL BEST GIRL MC'S GIRLFRIEND?!

Yeah man, I know.

Why didn't Ben get with looma?

She was cute in Plumber gear.

Considering all the girls of the show...

It is pretty obvious that Ben is not a Xenofag. He only got with one alien girl and she looked very human, more than the others that were in to him.

Every other girl that HE WAS into is human.

Idk man, but to be fair we all know that best girl is literally anyone that is not Kai

Yeah, he was pretty horrified by Looma and Attea was just like "nah."

They both liked him though, how sad

Dear god, i should not find this sexy in anyway shape or form, BUT I DO!

>Seek out new life and new civilization
>And fuck them

Imagine the throatfucking she could give.

She is very skilled with that tongue.

That doesn't even look very effective. Just sorta gross.

She was basically just bitch slapping him.

I never noticed how much Bullfragg looks like a battletoad.

Might be the sunglasses.

That's actually a really clever idea, it would make the revelation on whats the plumbers are much more interesting.

It'd be kinda cool if a cartoon came out where the main guy and the main girl were already dating.

Like I don't think I've ever seen any kids cartoon try that and it has potential for some unique writing ideas for both comedy cartoons and ore adventurery story based ones.

>It'd be kinda cool if a show came out where the main guy and main girl are already dating

This was actually somewhat common in the 80's and 90's.

Only until the late 90's and onwards did shows really start up with that "Will They or Won't They" bullcrap

Shitty taste, shitty accent, shitty son, - what is there to like about Kai, really?

Been a while since i've seen anything Ben 10 related, whatever happened to julie?

Ben spends all of his time doing superhero shit and Julie was basically just says "this isn't working" and leaves.

She shows up one or two more times involved in Ben's other relationship squabbles.

>confirmed by the art director.
Art direction and writing and editing are not the same thing.

It's like people thinking the voice actors have a say in the show's direction.

>It'd be kinda cool if a cartoon came out where the main guy and the main girl were already dating.
Not Sup Forums related, but the current Power Rangers has two of the Rangers being a couple who were dating before the show started.

It's almost as though the art director is heavily involved in the show's production and might know what he's talking about.

Anyone have that gif of her doing exactly that?

Someone post the boiled frog greentext

why stop with just two

someone needs to post that Dboy gif

Got it for ya, user.
pastebin.com/QXbqQyXf

Thanks for these, user.

>You'll never stick your dick in a QT Galvanic Mechamorph girl.
JUST

PERFECTION

It's canon that Incurseans age much faster than humans, Attea goes from looking like a little kid to apparently 16 in under a year.

She'd be a hag if not dead by 40!

How would one go about having sex with her?

>Ben doesn't pick literally any girl besides the girl who wanted to keep him like a pet

Even that Chinese chick he dated would have been better.

See the last story here

>Got together with her because his kid from the future doesn't understand how timelines work and just assumed that the Ben from Omniverse was in a timeline where he fucked Kai instead of, say, Rook's sister, Attea, Looma, or even a Way Bad.
Where were you when Ken was confirmed worst boy?

>Waifus
>somewhere within that "collage" there's a middle-aged looking woman whom I think is supposed to be Ben's mom?
>and a gigantic monster, an underaged teen, a fucking robot, and a married woman
>mfw

What is wrong with you people?

this is my wife

Maybe Ben is into BDSM?