Injustice 2

Best Boy Edition

SPOILER WARNING!
Some folks out there have gotten copies of the game early. If you're hoping to avoid spoilers it may be best to avoid threads until you can get your hands on the game.
SPOILER WARNING!

Fighter Pack 1 Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

Everything You Need To Know Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=DrbJizIbqpE

Power Girl vs John Stewart gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBen80ZOoqk

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Mobile version is out now, actual game will be out on Tuesday. Next Watchtower stream will likely be Monday night for the midnight release.

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2017/may/13/sonicfox-demonstrates-damage-and-pressure-opportunities-scarecrow-and-captain-cold-injustice-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGjqEXXdoE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riTnYm5Io2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the same question

What is the point of playing the mobile game?

Just hack the game. It's not like you'll get b&

You get Grid.

does 2 have a Shazam moment where someone just gets brutally murdered for no reason?

>actual game will be out on Tuesday
Being an Eurocuck must be suffering

Yes.

When Superman finally gets free the first thing he does is fly to Shazams grave and skull fucks his rotted corpse.

What does Bane do to Catwoman? Please tell me it's not

Blease spoonfeed me, I've never hacked a mobile game before

In-game currency rewards, gear, shaders, premiers.

I'm only getting the app for Grid and then deleting. I'd rather just by shaders/premiers that I want instead of grinding on that cashgrab app.

No. Seemingly, the only one on the cast that actually dies is Grodd, via Aquaman stabbing him or something. Oh, and Hal's girlfriend and mom die offscreen.

Aquaman kills Grodd while he's down and out but it's not quite the same

He breaks her Pussy.

Reminder that Batman and Harley are confirmed for fucking.

Reminder that we still don't know Grodd's fate if we choose Black Adam instead of Aquaman

that or if you're unlucky enough for your order to not ship fast enough

Doesn't he stab him regardless, in the following cutscene?

So does the events of the story actually change outside of the final one or do you just see different things but all the important shit happens?
Please don't remind me, fucking ambiguous "game will be shipped by Saturday" makes me worried about when the fuck they'll actually be shipping it.

Man story leaks fucking ruined these threads. Was fun while it last I guess. See ya'll in a week.

Reminder that she's made for Batdick.

>he cares about the story

He can have her. That voice is fucking awful. I'd rather have Archie Bunker's wife

How

>Oh, and Hal's girlfriend and mom die offscreen.
Was it Carol? I'm surprised his mom was alive

>buying the game
>spoil everything in the game for yourself because too ADD to wait 3 days

It's not about the story being good or caring about it.

It's about why would I want to know everything in the game summarized to me by some autist on Sup Forums who has an 8th grader's grasp on the English language when I can see it how it's intended to be presented in a couple days?

Shaders and premiers and other stuff are a little more excusable fine but I just don't see what the point is spoiling the story for yourself. If >he cares about the story is true why talk about it at all?

Think everyone in the Roster will have at least 1 premier skin?

I already have. It's just levelling gear is such a fucking grind even with a gorrilian currency.

Some of the website's fighter quotes are very unintimidating out of context.
>WW: "Did I mention I'm an amazon!"
>SG: "I punch above my weight."
>DS: "Good thing we're professionals"
>BB: "I'm ready to level up."
>CW: "I've got nine lives, I'm only a traitor in most of them."
>GA: "This is one for the bucket list."
>RH: "Can't fight crime without cracking a few skulls."
>SZ: "I seek a worthy kombatant."

I've played and finished the story already so I don't really care. Nothing to do with adhd

Yes. He specifically mentions Carol.

No
as a matter of fact it was actually confirmed that not everyone's going to get one.

cheetah = vixen
Super girl = Powergirl
Cap Cold = Freeze
Batman = ?? Dick?
Robin (Damien) = Ra's?

No. It will be like injustice 1 and only batman will get all the skins

>>BB: "I'm ready to level up."
GO HOME GAMERGUY

>>BB: "I'm ready to level up."

then why does Flash already have 2 confirmed premiers while Batman has 0 if thats the case? even Cheetah of all characters got one before him

I don't mind grinding mobile games, that's whatever in general, but it's really unbearable with Injustice 2. long load times and frequent crashes are not conducive to the whole process. I think I'll be skipping on it post-Grid.

>no classic Harley premier skin with her original voice actress for Harley
>no Superboy premier skin for Superman
>no Terry Mcginnis premier skin for Batman
>no Muhammad X premier skin for Gorilla Grodd

how did they fuck up so badly?

Is grid just a different cyborg skin?

He didn't seem any different when I fought him in the story

How do I hack Injustice 2? The game is horribly grindy.

>no classic Harley premier skin
She doesn't have her mask nor her original voice actress, but they did supply the classic outfit.

He's a premier skin.

no fucking mask, how can they be so shit?

Base game:
>Aquaman
>Atrocitus
>Bane
>Batman
>Black Adam
>Black Canary
>Blue Beetle
>Braniac
>Captain Cold
>Catwoman
>Cheetah
>Cyborg
>Deadshot
>Doctor Fate
>Firestorm
>Flash
>Grodd
>Green Arrow
>Green Lantern
>Harley Quinn
>Joker
>Poison Ivy
>Robin
>Scarecrow
>Supergirl
>Superman
>Swamp Thing
>Wonder Woman

Skins for existing characters:
>Jay Garrick (Flash)
>John Stewart (Green Lantern)
>Grid (Cyborg)
>Mr. Freeze (Captain Cold)
>Power Girl (Supergirl)
>Reverse-Flash (Flash)
>Vixen (Cheetah)

Confirmed DLC
>Darkseid
>Red Hood
>Starfire
>Sub-Zero

Do you guys think Harley inserted this all the way up Bruce's rectum?

I would like to know how.

PLAS WHEN

Oh wow, you even alphabetized it and everything.

>no classic Harley premier skin with her original voice actress for Harley
Didn't she died?

>GL: Billionaire Social Justice Warrior.
Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

So can we just share WBIDs like the last 2 games? Someone has to bite the bullet and unlock everything

No. From what I understand, she can't do the voice well anymore.

so were missing
hawkgirl
zatanna
raven
lex
lobo
deathstroke
joker
nightwing
doomsday
shazam
solomon grundy
and ares

NRS might as well be synonymous with monkey's paw.

>Peej but no leotard
>Classic Joker sets but that fucking face
>Vixen but premier
>Nightwing but NPC

Hal Jordan is literally me

The sooner the better

i thought some stuff was exclusive to the mobile version

>try mobile
>You need to upgrade this and that get level up to 20 or something just to unlock the super of that character and etc

what the fuck

Does anybody have any story mode videos past chapter 5?

Not sure if this has been posted but Gay Fury exposes my main and secondary.

eventhubs.com/news/2017/may/13/sonicfox-demonstrates-damage-and-pressure-opportunities-scarecrow-and-captain-cold-injustice-2/

From the looks of it, that might not be an option. Apparently there's a new mobile-console linking system that they're only putting out when the console game drops.

GL? Don't you mean GA?

>Peej but no leotard
that would be sexist user.
>muh male gaze

so all the scrubs will think they're the best characters

The same dude who uploaded the spanish version of Joker's ending also recently added the spanish version of Superman's final chapter (with english subs).
The arcade videos are in the last thread.

That's one of Lanterns intro quotes vs. Arrow

You're starting to go into HarleyxIvy territory. Stop that. Don't ruin this ship for me.

Is SonicFox really gay?

Aren't literally all furries?

Gay or bi. I'm not sure.

I'm in a personal dilemma with this game
>I like DC
>I like fighting games including MK
>interesting movesets

But
>it has a shitty story
>shitty edgy elseworld characters
>have to constantly be reminded of shitty stories and characters because of the in-gameplay dialogue

I wish they just skip out on the Injusticeverse next time.

A bi-sexual male named Dominique. He couldn't have been anything other that straight up gay or bi.

I think Joker's face is fine, it's just the stupid default heroin addict hair making him look bad.

do not want

>play the story once for braniac
>mute the character dialogue

what flavor pie do you think that is all over his lips and cheeks

Wow, combos. It's more about movement, zoning etc. Sure the big dmg combos are nice but you have to connect first

Superman & Batman's endings for story mode are out via Latino dub with English subs

Superman's ending
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZGjqEXXdoE

Batman's ending
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riTnYm5Io2M

Honestly I think I like Batman's ending. Have fun in the Phantom Zone with Doomsday ya prick!

The same uploader has all of the final chapter from Superman's perspective.

So rumor is that Damian has a gear ability that turns his trait into a stance switch, and he can switch to Nightwing staff mode or his sword, but no batons.

Kinda neat, but since it's a gear ability you can't use it in ranked.

Just hack the game. With a gorillion crystals you're bound to get a 3-star character at some point.

I don't see how they expect Superman to not be torn to shreds in the phantom zone without his powers
bit of a dick move but he does deserve it

People can't die in the Phantom Zone.

>Kinda neat, but since it's a gear ability you can't use it in ranked.
Why did they keep moves to gear?
They should allow moves to be available in ranked and just have them be displayed on stage select what moves you and your opponent use

That seems pretty silly. Sword is more like Staff in terms of range and speed. Batons would be less redundant.

To spoiler user.
Does game mention anything about Teen Titans?

Balancing every character to accommodate every possible combination of abilities would be pretty difficult. Would hurt the game in the long term.

My boy Static didn't get in...

That makes sense actually and we have seen abilities that change a characters trait to something completely different in Adam, Cyborg and GL

There are some gear moves that are very overpowered and others not so much. So to keep it consistent all of them are banned

We still have two more DLC packs.

>yfw for the third game/MKvsDC 2 they use the baton/staff/sword thing to add Tim, Dick & Damian
>Then they add Jason along with that.
Every non-batfan's worse nightmare.

Cyborg mentions how some Titans died in the Metropolis nuke in chapter 1 but beyond that I don't know

It should have two ranks: gear and competitive.

So I know there are flashbacks in this how much do they contradict the injustice comic?

They changed a few things, I don't remember what so far.

Zsasz doesn't kill alfred

The Arkham incident contradicts almost entirely with the comic. Dick isn't there period, for one

Far as I know only chapter 1's a flashback.
Cyborg mentions Starfire dying in Metropolis though this could be Superman fucking with him, and the entirety of the Arkham Asylum scene from year 1 is changed. Dick isn't there anymore and Damian kills Zsasz.
Apparently Damian did end up killing him later but how's unknown and Alfred's death isn't mentioned, but it's likely he did in fact die as well

and Sinestro

Is there a way to get Grid without connecting the mobile game? How does one unlock the non-DLC skins?