>muh womens
>muh forced race mixing
>muh low test males
>muh weak males

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB6LAB5yIkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but Sup Forums is ALWAYS wrong

Is this the most cucked piece of media to exist?

I was just bored. Nothing stood out.
Brooker has too much money now. He works better with less money and lesser named actors.

I can't imagine being this paranoid and insecure

The only episodes that really stood out were the Star Trek one (but not for good reasons) and the dating app one. The latter because it reminded me of how alone I am.

Is that dating app about infidelity? I get really depressed whenever there's cheating on a TV show. I'm interested in watching one episode, but I need you guys to tell me which one to watch from the new season.

why does a made up character getting cheated on make you depressed

fewer named actors

Because it makes me think everyone gets cheated on.

You must be a serious stormfag if Black Mirror triggers you.

I'm a minute into the first episode.

>shitty quality
>shitty star trek parody
>meth damon

Does it get better? It's really fucking awful

based does it get better poster

Did you like San Junipero?

>I'm a minute into the first episode
>I'm posting on the internet instead of watching it

Soeaking of meth.. Are you smoking any or maybe just retarded? because it sounds like you have no attention span

I remember reading an article a few days ago about this new seasons saying something how this season was more female focused main characters and getting really turned off from the idea of watching the season

Sup Forums

I thought it was okay but extremely overrated.

ok so now I realize it was a virtual reality I may carry on watching...

>race mixing

Genuine question, do Sup Forumstards ever realise how cringe inducing they are?

Then it gets better. This season is more optimistic and more centered around the characters than the world they live in.

Did you even watch it? The anti-white propaganda is extremely blatant.

Lol - you realise no one IRL gives a shit about interracial relationships. Fuck me, you people are morons. The fact that a black chick banged a white dude isn't anti white. Stop being retarded user and get out of your echo chamber. This isn't Sup Forums

>he didn't watch the Star Trek episode

It's not anti white, it's anti black. Black woman are enough abortions and now each year their's more and more commercials with black women paired with white men, or black men paired with white women. As a black woman it's starting to make me sad.

>DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

more of a critique of basement dwelling megalomaniacs than white people but sure user, whatever.

>tfw it's so easy to spot a race mixing shill

You're both retarded.

I watched it, nothing about it was making out white people as bad but I keep seeing Sup Forums posters saying that
You guys are like the SJWs who see racism everywhere

Resist!

Again man, you're just coming off as cringy, not sure if that was your intention but whatever but fuck me, it's honestly a little sad. And yeah, you got me, (((Soros))) is clearly bankrolling me. It's not that, you know, someone actually disagrees with you. Everyone else is actually a shill. Feel free to head back to Sup Forums if you're looking for a circlejerk.

Why do you type like you're talking? Black mirrors made you retarded.

I don't really even like Black mirror. I just think you're being retarded. You're almost as bad as the SJWs you probably spend most of your day whining about. Again man, it's just really sad. I kinda feel sorry for you.

Just finished the second episode, why they cast 20 something to play a 15 year old?

>he doesn't even know what "black mirror" refers to
What the fuck are you doing in this thread? Fuck off retard.

just downloaded them all, which is the best one so i don't have to waste my time on the others?

15 year olds are really shit actors typically

Oh user, your life must be so sad. You may as well just pull a hero as this point.

child actors are shit.

i liked the first episode desu. it was funny atleast. youtube.com/watch?v=wB6LAB5yIkg

AN hero

You are clearly not from here from the way you post, what are you doing on Sup Forums? Did the discord send you here to fight for their "ideals"?

Sure, but at least cast someone young looking. The chick in arkangel looks older than me and I'm 24

cringing
what the fuck are you doing user?

>using discord

No - prob been here longer than you.

>le cringe xd
off to reddit with you

>muh womens
>muh forced race mixing
>muh low test males
>muh weak males
well its a dystopian show.... when will extremists learn that they can look at most media from either perspective? why do they always insist on viewing it with the "opposition's" perspective?

What's the other perspective? They directly stated that they wanted more female protagonists and other such "progressive" things.
Please tell me the other perspective, I'm really curious.

>muslim inbreeding produces a blind child

Was it kino?

not that guy but
>They directly stated that they wanted more female protagonists and other such "progressive" things.
[citation needed]

/thread.

What the actual fuck was ArkAngel? How did a LifeTime drama script end up as a Black Mirror episode? Please tell me it gets better.

An absolutely nothing episode.

Good girl. Keep on fighting the good fight

Die in a fire you colossal faggot. Open your eyes

it's a show about dystopias you can fucking include the SJWism as part of the dystopia you braindead retard. maybe it's asking too much to expect an ounce of imagination from a hard conservative

Dude calm down we get it. Your soypills haven’t come in the male yet and your wife’s son called you a bad name. It’s fine.

>soypills

Lord fucking kill me the other anons are right you people are fucking cringy as fuck.

why are people still using the soy meme when the only people who use it are complete losers

ive not seen anyone use it anywhere who isnt an anime avatar, MLP pedo or a fat beardy faggot who subs to sargon of akkad

Why do you have such a problem with people criticizing this show?

Something tells me you never even watched Black Mirror, the SJWism is obviously not part of the show's "statement".

Don't think that way buddy. Tv isn't real life. You're gonna get with a nice traditional Catholic woman someday.

>tfw I like the show but the racism keeps getting more blatant every season

Iv watched the first 2 episodes of the 4th season and havnt seen any racism
Can you give me an example of it?

I haven't seen much of it but I don't mind the black people in this show. They're the cool black people with british accents instead of detroit and chicago niggers. The chick from Hang the DJ was top qt.

Episode 1 a white man kissed a black women
Episode 2 a irish boy kissed a anglo girl
Episode 3 a muslim woman is captured

/pol definition of racism

For a start there's only four POC in the first episode. Just 36%. Hardly diverse is it?

I welcome this for a change and I'm fucking sick of seeing white people. Your salty tears are delicious.

Where is episode 3 supposed to take place? Looks like fucking Greenland but there's muslims with british accents.

trying too hard

Maybe its the Shetlands or something

I only watched the first episode of S4 so far but
>white nerdy guy is ACTUALLY A MONSTER!! WATCH OUT!!
And don't even try to gaslight me and say it's not actually a statement on "gamer weirdos" or anything, the guy's color and social standing was essential to the plot.
If it was a black gangster being the villain then you would cry racism too.

The guys skin colour was never brought up or touched upon at all, it had no bearing on the episode
I think you might be projecting user, you need to relax and realise not everything is racist

A nigger could never design that system.

This. I'm so put off by the first episode I don't want to continue watching, unless other episodes are really good. Gonna wait till tomorrow when more autists here have watched all episodes.

>soypills
Not even once, look at what they did to the Sup Forumstards in pic related

Stop trying to gaslight me, like I said it was obviously a jab on white nerds that play videogames.

>a hero
fucking shill lmao

I watched Metalhead because it seemed like id like that one the most and I did, it was good

Watching episode 4, they stole that "exhaling loudly" joke from Curb.

what is he hiding under that jacket

this

But why do you think "White nerds" instead of just "nerds"?
Is it because you see everything as racist just like SJWs?

we all agree episode 1 is the best right?

definitely not this
please go to another site

Sounds like modern day sweden

God damn. You people have to have every thing spelled out in front of you in extremely fine detail. You are stupid.

>I cant prove my point so im just gonna insult you
Ah, the classic Sup Forums response, im asking you to convince me and prove your point, why wont you?

I'm on episode 5. So far it's tied with Ep 4 for me. 5 looks promising though.

That guy is right, and you are a dense retard.

Because white weirdo nerd is a pretty common stereotype unlike black weirdo nerd?
It would be like having a black rapper character or something, it wouldn't work as a white guy since there's a strong cultural divide here.

Did you even watch the episode? The black woman comments on how the guy is a weirdo and tells the other woman to avoid being friendly with him because he gets "stary".

Filmed in Iceland, where it was 'set' I have no idea. Possibly the highlands in Scotland, but they were driving on the right which I don't think would just be an oversight.

>The black woman comments on how the guy is a weirdo
And my point is that his weirdness has nothing to do with his race

I can't stand social media or other sites like reddit so you're stuck with me, mayne. I have a different opinion live with it.

its scotland you moron

You are skirting the issue and pretending to not see obvious implications, I wonder how you would feel about a black villain living a stereotypically black life.

The guy above already proved his point to you. A white nerd is portrayed as a Columbine psycho virgin. It reminds me of when Dave Chappelle was talking about how they were screwing with him on his show and he packed up and quit.
I posted my respons and you responded in less than a second. Are you triggered or just some sort of paid intern to shill Black Mirror?

Iv seen the first 4, so far 1 is the best yeah