Good night sweet prince

Good night sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u3eQc_rx54
ascarnooneelsecansee.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, fuck that guy.

>I sent Max those Sup Forums threads that he retweeted and made him infamous outside of Sup Forums and got Sup Forums to notice him
>then he's featured on screenjunkies
>as people talk about his retweets RLM drops the review that made fun of him and made him widely disliked among those who had never heard of him before
I like to believe I had a hand in all of this.

Did he finally OD?

That guy has a really punchable face.

Was it auto-erotic asphyxiation?

I kind of liked Dirk

It's mostly the haircut. He's doing nothing to hide his ears, which makes him look like a car with both front doors open.

He was responsible for shitty movie after shitty movie, but the only thing that could kill his career was a bunch of dumb holes on Twitter. What a fucked up world we live in.

yeah nobody knew who the fuck famous hollywood screenwriter max landis was on Sup Forums until some comic nerd brought him up
fucking retard

Did he do it?

He's lame and has no talent, but I really don't think anyone should be rooting for people like Zoe Quinn in this. It's worse for everyone in the long run

Go outside and ask 10 people who Spielberg is, then ask those same people who Max Landis is.

He's a literally who and he still is now.

what happened to (((max)))? did he rape hollywood sluts on the casting couch or did RLM do yet another bad review of his (((work)))?

but he was on RLM

Wrestling queers like him because he made a shitty wrestling youtube video with some sluts. It was as awful as that awful funny book video he made

Netflix already greenlit the sequel, but it'll probably have a different writer.

Ironically, a few of the sluts FROM that video are the ones accusing him of all this stuff.

>"He said I'd be famous after this, but I'm still only getting work as an intern for an entertainment website. I know! If I can get him fired, I CAN GET HIS JOB! THAT'S HOW THIS WORKS NOW!"

Lmao, his one success and immediately after he's going down

That is probably just as well. The premise and acting were really good, but the writing needed a lot of polish. Hopefully the new writer doesn't try to retroactively alter the movie's fantasy racial politics, that was one of the more interesting parts.

He hasn't made any public appearances or statements since the accusations.

Which means they're true and helicopter boy is kill.

He was banished to the Phantom Zone with Andy Signore.

I imagine it went something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=2u3eQc_rx54

The accusations seem pretty pathetic. Stuff like "Max kind of shoved me at one party"
So fucking retarded, what kind of stupid ass world is this.

How can one man be so based?

>Hates The Force Awakens
>Loves The Sopranos
>Thinks Terminator 1 is better than 2
>Thinks Alien is better than Aliens
>Thinks Oblivion is better than Morrowind
Based Landis

Do you think both Andy Signore and Max Landis sexually assaulted Jay from Rlm and he is the one behind the allegations that took both down

The kind where you can derail someone's IRL career with hearsay on the internet. I think Max Landis sucks, but he shouldn't be out of a job just because of some butthurt roasties.

he should just ghost write like vincent gallo does.

No, Mike did. That's what the price you pay when you cross Mike "Goin' Rambo on Sambo" Stoklasa and try to damage his property.

you can't rape the willing.

This. YouTubers are the new CNN.
Peace out.

#maxlandisdidnothingwrong
#thegoyimknow
#shutitdown
#honkhonk

Listen and believe shitlord.

I liked bright. If he was a piece of shit then he was a piece of shit. But the movie isn't 100% him there are a bunch of people who put work into it. These bitches attacking the movie are idiots.

How do you achieve this form?

he was one of the first people to star that maREY sue thing, that's why they're targeting him. the mouse was mad.

Shut up, you're LITERALLY an abuser for not believe what women say.
And you underestimate the role of a slammed door or clown horns or words like "fire" that trigger nervous people.

Why would anyone cover up for him?

He's one of the most obnoxious and disliked people in the business

DC fired him recently.
It's only a matter of time until film studios do the same.

>a predator and a monster
>he’s just a douche at parties with a horn

>He's one of the most obnoxious and disliked people in the business
He´s one of the most talented and envied people in the business.

I fix´d that for you.

Jesus fucking Christ Max stop spamming these threads

You're not actually famous

You're pathetic, user. Max Landis isn't the villain here, he's a victim.

Lmao what success? Dude hasn’t written a good movie since Chronicle and they keep giving this hack chances for some reason.

>I have to mention RLM somehow!

He's a victim of his own ideology turned against him. Why would anyone have sympathy for him?

What kind of precedent is Hollywood setting if it's willing to pull this "guilty until proven innocent based on accusers" thing? What's the endgame? No man will ever want to work there in the future on this basis; you piss the wrong girl off and she can grab her horde of white knights and call rape on you. It doesn't matter if you didn't do it; you got Twitter-judged. You're fucked.

RLM is very popluar, even with normies

Thanks Helicopter Friend

He didn't even do nothing. The charges against him are, LITERALLY:

>hoking a clown horn once at a party
>slamming a door once
>telling an abused girl she shouldn't date abusers

You know what this is about.

I don't get it, why can't he just ask his dad to drop a helicopter on Zoe Queen?

>women should just be able to gang up on men and ruin their careers on a whim with no evidence or resistance whenever they feel like it

>You know what this is about.
viralling the netflix movie?

Same trick never works twice.

Bright is gonna be a financial success for Netflix I think

since being a bad writer hasn't ended his writing career this is our only hope of getting rid of him

The endgame is obvious. A bunch of roasties are waking up to the fact that climbing the Ladder of Dicks doesn't necessarily guarantee you a career, so now they're using their intrinsic skills of gossip and bullshit to get dudes fired, in hopes that the newly-vacated jobs can be filled by themselves.

Think of it like a little boy and little girl on a playground. Little girl wants a turn on the swings, little boy refuses to let her. Little girl pretends little boy hit her, little boy gets forcibly removed from swings and little girl gets what she wants.

tl;dr - bitches and whores.

>viralling a movie by accusing its creator of sexual assault

Are you memeing or are you really this completely oblivious to the climate we live in?

I sometimes wish I would've been born as a hot girl ;_;

Sucks to bleed every month and to be weak as fuck but think about all the benefits

W-Why?
ascarnooneelsecansee.com/

They forget step 4, where they fuck up these jobs through sheer incompetence and bring the whole industry crashing down.

>What's burden of proof

>Max killed himself
>is a vegetable now
>his dad is already firing up the helicopter

THANKS HELICOPTER FRIEND

I don't think they care. "If I can't have something, NOBODY can have it!" seems to be a part of the mindset.

or he knows that the best way to respond is not give false accusations from Zoe FIVE GUYS Quinn and Anna "I'll suck off any low-level producer in the room" Akana any oxygen