Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo
youtube.com/watch?v=6958PhQjJmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hate women

>writes "cis males"

Yep, is fucked. DOA

>muh video game material
Grow up dickhead. And don't pretend you liked this franchise before the video games,

lol you were expecting differently?
It's (((Netflix)))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT'S FUCKING OVER BEFORE IT EVER BEGAN

>defending it
Holy shit lmao this subreddit is trash

Abandon ship.

>the amazing women in them

so do girls not understand that before the 1980s (both in real life and fantasy versions) women were a hard currency that had no qualities that could make them "amazing"

wow a baker AMAZING

wow a innkeeper AMAZING

WOW a berry picker AMAZING

I say we take off and nuke this entire planet from orbit. Only way to be sure.

Women were made for rape up until the (((((((Frankfurl School))))))))

I knew this would happen.

It's fucked. It's over. If they ever get to Milva, she will be an embodiment of YAAS SLAAAY QUEEN. They might even save her from death in the end.

Yeah, we all saw it coming

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time that I have even bothered to enter one of these witcher threads. If you thought this had a chance of not being ruined by diversity then you're fucking stupid.

Move on.

WHYYY, OF ALL THE SERIES TO RUIN THEY HAD TO DO IT TO MY FAVORITE SERIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH WAS IT THAT HARD TO GET A NON JEW WHITE MALE OR AT LEAST A WRITER THAT IS ACTUALLY FROM POLAND

I feel nothing anymore. My life is empty.

there was a small sliver of hope

witcherfags btfo lel

>she's the writer for pic related
oh no no *inhales* Witcher is about to bet BLACKED

>Women are a Big Factor in Netflix's new 'Witcher' Show -- And It's a Good Thing

>a woman's perspective
I'm sure the games' creators are THRILLED

I honestly can't wait until they reveal that they cast a big black dude as Geralt. Oh man the shitstorm would be glorious.

I'm going to save this thread and post screens of it in the future to prove, once and for all, that Sup Forums was right again

Seriously, man. They just fuck everything up these days.

what is bad about this

le women is writing? Is that ALL? you retards do know andrezj sapkowski is personally involved?

You guys really are dumb virgins

*guzzles soy at you, gets it all in his beard*

#BASED

I cant wait for this game. Im going to buy it twice

I do not see this tweet on his tweeter, link?

Go to her twitter page and read her tweets and then come back and tell me you aren't mildly worried this will become some political piece.

Whats up with Viking's logo? Is this is suppose to reflect the creativity of the production team? Will this shit be dryad focused or what?

Everytime. Every fucking time, why do they all look the same?

At least it helps me with filtering people I should not associate with just by looking at them.

he has nothing to do with the witcher games

Sup Forums BTFO

There will be riots

I don't hate women. I hate how women are shoehorned into everything even though there might be someone better for the job. Why does having a cunt qualify you for a job? And there are so many people that support this kind of thinking. Everything I love is turning to shit and I'm powerless to stop it. I hate this

Oh my god its looking bad before it even started...

(((americans)))

>All we have is a fucking map and a probably not finished logo
>Sup Forums already sperging out

lol

I wonder how this fool feels that "based" is nigger slang from a particularly awful nigger artist at that

I hate this world.

Lads, don't worry, she gave us her word

>a game on the holy roman empire
thanks, didn't know about this
I dont lurk Sup Forums, its a cesspit

>the word of a woman
so we have nothing

What a weird world we live in where people can just instantly talk to someone who's writing a show and feel like they can have some kind of influence on how the show will be.

It's poetry user, it rhymes

they were sperging out as soon as a woman was attached to its production

Sup Forums is just an outpost for Sup Forums and /r9k/

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEN SLAYYY

She is not the only writer involved. There is a team full of writers on this project, and the books fucking author personally at the helm

I know you retards only played witcher 3 and didnt read the books but spoiler; the books and short stories both are FULL OF POWERFUL WOMEN. I am not meming you. This is a core theme of Witcher, and not dumb feminist empowerment fantasies but intelligently written female characters. They are ALL OVER the story

itt pol babies dont know shit about Witcher or read the books

>woman
>honor

Probably not much since he's not an irrational racist.

BUT SHE HAS A VAGINE

It actually ruins the writing process

It's not a coincidence that all the best books are written by eccentric recluses

This show is going to be trash

>lmao the Witcher TV series is already fucked
someone please unpleb me and explain why that photo made him say that

Book author being involved doesn't mean he will have creative control.

Also, it's not strong females that we are worrying about, it's the fucking SJW political shit and Mary Sues that plagues the artistic world today.

bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRUI

Sup Forumseddit on suicide watch and it's a good thing

>She is not the only writer involved.

All it takes in this climate is one person (((female))) to come up with progressive ideas. Most people will be too scared to not go along with it. Get with the times lad.

GRR girls stay out! Fucking roasties dont know about my pepe the frog

It is full of powerful women who are all drooling over Geralt's dick. He can literally fuck whoever he wants with no consequence. They will not show this in the show.

it's not about content, it's about identity politics. it's implied and expected that she will write from the 'perspective of a woman' (towing the party line). in fact, she will be punished socially if she fails to include 'strong female role models' in her film

you don't write for story anymore. you write for the deconstructive metatextual elements. it's designed from the ground up anticipating this overanalysis, and so you have to pander to it if you want good reviews. the media isn't concerned with what it 'is' but with what it 'means'.

art is eating itself alive.

This. Star Wars story group is a living proof of this, just look at TLJ.

Why are you complaining when the series is filled with a bunch of cool female characters?

Im not white but can someone tell me what these roasties mean when they say CIS

Of course it ruins the writing process. Writing isn't a group effort. It shouldn't be set along public guidelines. Writers shouldn't be under constant scrutiny of thousands of people who can just instant message them at any time with shit like "you'd better not be writing anything problematic right now!"

STILLBORN

Because these same female characters we love will be turned into a caricature version of themselves to pander to progressive autists.

He is probably lonely and wanned his good boy points by displaying how progressive he is
>hey gals look at me i exist, women sure are gooder am i right guys? guys? cmon? anyone? please? women are better guys cmon please? gals ? m'ladies please... ANYONE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE ME
the worst part is he got the response he wanned and this only encourage more cuckery.

>it's implied and expected that she will write from the 'perspective of a woman'
Prove it.

jesus, this dude should just shave his head

It's partly the same thing that's ruining games as well. Look at the fucking state of gaming devs now compared to in the past. In the past they looked like actual fucking nerds. That's who i want making my shit. Not progressive wannabees.

The opposite of transsexual. Normal.

this guy isn't really that based in real life he sends monthly articles to one magazine and he's borderline SJW and likes to rant about banal bullshit but other than that he made a Mafia and other stuff so I gotta give him that

Nail on the head right there

Anyone who disagrees with any part of this post is lying and they fucking know it too

i don't know the history myself so i can't technically say who is or isn't correct here but i can tell you that @aegies is top shelf soy. i used to listen to a podcast with him and his head is cartoonishly far up his own asshole.

I can understand that they might want more females for reasons (I know it's a medieval setting but it's also fantasy, so eh) but that whole "cis" thing is infuriating. Guaranteed there's gonna be a LGBT sidekick (or worse, a sense8-ish sex scene) in the first episode. Goddamit, those thirsty nerds that now run the entertainment business are ready for anything to get some pussy. Fucking disgusting.

>Ciri
>Yen
>Triss
>Shani
>Keira
>Philippa
>Ves
>Sile

You clearly don't know what you're talking about if you don't think strong female characters don't belong in the Witcher.

Have you not read the Witcher? Yennefer features prominently.

>I dont lurk Sup Forums, its a cesspit

There were faggonts in the books/games too.

so they are threatened by normal males? wtf

cis means normal human. but in this grand game of defined gender identities, they created a prefix for normalcy to relegate it to just another identity choice.

so it's no longer the implicit normalcy of living as the gender you're born as, and the rest (those who decide they are men or women one morning). it's now people who CHOOSE to be the gender they are born and the people who CHOOSE to be a different one.

we have all been forced to play a round of Calvinball.

Ciri is a borderline bi/lesbian.

Reminder the books are complete plebshit trash and no one cared/knew about them except plumbers before the games.

Demanding proof and saying absolutely nothing else is a sure sign that you don't have a counterargument

>He is probably lonely and wanned his good boy points by displaying how progressive he is
What? He said "it's already fucked"

the single most powerful character is a female

My point is actually wait til its out before making massive reaches. Andrezj is notoriously incredibly salty about his books and after hating the Witcher games so much I do not believe he would have cut a deal with Netflix without establishing some creative controll

>The Netflix Witcher series will end up being worse than original Witcher series
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo

Strong females, yes. Politically correct hollow shell of themselves, no.

>can't give proof
>accuses defendant of not having a counter argument so you win.
Geez you'd lose so fast in a court room it isn't even funny.

Saying stupid fucking shit without any proof is worse.

No, she isn't it. Stop projecting and seeing gay people in everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=6958PhQjJmY

Who is this shot drinking gentleman I see all the time?

>cherry picking
There is a 'I prefer women' option.

why bother making the finished product then?

Serbian general that killed himself during a court hearing