Cartoons only you remember

Cartoons only you remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USUucZVnno0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1ML0Xfs4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kid on the left looks like he belongs in a Umemaro movie.

I remember liking it then seeing it on a Sup Forums hate thread

I won a Cubix competition once on Cartoon Network.

I remember only because it was on before a show I actually liked to watch, but I don't remember which show...

I was the ultimate hipster as a kid, and it so happens that Cubix was the "show only I know about" I elected to be my favorite show. Not that great, in retrospect.

Still think this is the perfect opportunity to make an RPG based off this

I was always trying to find download links to recordings of this show during my Middle School years, just so I can give them to my Gym teacher so instead of showing the movie over and over again, he'd just show episodes of this

I used to watch this show all the time.
Hell yeah.

Still had that idea for a Wii game that would be basically "Pokemon Battle Revolution" meets "Cooking Mama: Cook-Off"

It was bad and Canadian.

Release the ______!!!

youtu.be/USUucZVnno0

I remember Cubix, but I don't remember the CGI being so... soul-haunting-ly.

Qubo still shows reruns of this.

Why do all the posters in this thread seem drunk?

The Nutshack

>Canadian show that only aired in Canada and the uk
>grew up in a part of the us that bordered Canada
>local cable company had the channel that aired this show
That's how I discovered this show

cubix was the shit, never got to watch second season finale.
the moment cubix started talking it became super weird, literally no character at all.

Cubix was such a big part of my childhood! The series one ending with cubix seemingly dying tore me up

I remember this show. I always preferred Medabots.

i remember some show that took place on a desert planet and main characters fought an evil race (that were basically murlocks) that couldn't go out into the sun except for one of them who allied with the main characters. i only saw one episode and it was the one that revealed that good murlock's secret for not burning to death in sunlight:"Just tough it out, you pussies". i'm paraphrasing but that's basically what his method was. does anyone know what the hell i'm talking about? i think it aired on Cartoon Network

I remember watching it and had a PSX racing game or some shit. Don’t remember anything about the show itself, though.

No, remember it and its eerie similarity to MMBN, so you have to kill yourself now.

I only remember the episode where they shrunk down and were attacked by the robo-rats.

I remember when the animation style changed that it was an oddly dissatisfying thing.

Kinda want to re-watch it now.

i hated when shows would end on a cliffhanger when they faced cancellation. I get the tactic, hoping that enough people tune in or want the new season, but i mean, if you're in danger of cancellation, there's no way enough people will suddenly tune in now for a cliffhanger. They did this shit to Silver Surfer too

I believe that Disneys acqustion of the Saban library cancelled the show, Not becuase of fox kids execs being dicks

Not sure if this counts, but it's still pretty underrated imo.

I can't remember if this was better or worse than the movie.

Garbage

Was it any good? I think I saw one ep, I tried to stay away from 3d animated stuff since Butt Ugly Martians.

I saw this on youtube fairly recently, it's pretty funny. I should watch the whole series.

Made me so mad they cancelled it.

It did look really good though.

I still own a toy from the show, don't remember a single thing about the actual show though. Looking it up they really should've made this 2D animated, the 3D animation is shit, I can't stand to watch it for more than a few seconds.

Man I do not remember it looking that bad

I remember jerking off to the girl in that show. She had dat midriff.

All I remember of this show was the move where they would rapid-fire lead balls out of their eyes.

THIS AIN'T NO GAME NO MO BABY

THIS IS REAL

Nutshack before it turned into a normie meme

I can't even remember the name.

Australian animation. Something about a hotel or resort owner who was the villain who hated this family of talking crocodiles who lived there.

This looks like a game cg render for the Sega Dreamcast

Was this Western only?

I would think I would've heard of this with some Japanese name before.

dragon boooster, dragon boooooooster

Holy shit, I totally forgot about this one. Remember watching it at a friends house...

It's only a few years older than the Dreamcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1ML0Xfs4Q

Dammit, Spain. This is how you get furries.

The nostalgia...

It aired in Australia too.

The farting episode ruined ham & cheese hot pockets for me

No one ever talks about the other great Warner Brothers Animation cartoon from the 90s.

tautology

NICE GLASS OF OJ

No, it originated in Japan. Fighting Foodons was just the 4kids name.

Doubles as "fuck you I liked it" material.

Only cartoon with this artstyle that didn't suck

Cubix was the shit my man. Robot pokemon rip off was fun.

>making racist handsigns
>in a kids show

since when is that handsign racist

Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic, and you have to point it all out.

I just remember "Damn you, Kevin Spacey!"

Check out NitroTitan's fanart of her and Hela.

The real shitekicker? Unlimited Spidey gets killed off by an Inheritor. Please direct your rage toward Slott.