ITT Sup Forums characters that live in poverty

ITT Sup Forums characters that live in poverty

fuck this episode. I had such a dumb infatuation with her growing up.

>only one who is at all sympathetic is Helga

>makes a lot more sense as you come to realize Helga has a bullying cretin for a father and a mother who is rapidly killing herself with alcohol

How the fuck did he never get fairies?

Same way all third world countries didn't get fairies.

Because his dad is the worst baseball player in world history.

That's common knowledge

I dont think chester was ever miserable despite his living condition

Because he wasn't miserable.

because Chester isnt a bitch like Timmy and is actually content and happy.

The difference is that Chester was already happy with his life

His dad only ignored him after he became famous again

To be fair, Chester doesn't have to deal with Vicky as much as Timmy does. Being poor is rough, being left in the hands of a psychopath everyday, probably rougher.

She needs to be loved.

>dumb
How?

We don't know if he's got fairies.

she lived in an abandoned car in a junkyard

>used to live the river
>shops only at thrift stores with "salvation" in the name
>skates alone at night when everyone else is in bed
She's totally homeless

or a mermaid!

What is this bullshit? Females can't be poor.
This SJW propaganda in cartoons needs to stop.

Flash thomson.

Hi Star.

There was an episode where he got Faeries and used them to do good in the world. So much good that people started to suspect something supernatural was happening.

The faeries are for personal use, not for globa-scale world building.

He got faeries in one episode.

Furrball had it worse. He outright was homeless and lived in an alley.

The most obvious one.

Honestly, I feel bad for both of them. One just wants companionship and the other wants a home.

He got Cosmo and Wanda when Timmy wished he had never been born.

He's not selfish enough for that.

Lenny being poor doesn't really make a whole lot of sense though; he has a really good job and doesn't have a family to spend it on.

alcoholism is a very fucked up problem man.
and about his job well he doesnt have an important one like homer does.

What are Lenny and Carl's jobs at the plant anyway?

I think the thing that really pissed me off was that he was always unjustly abused by the powers that be. Terrible shit constantly happened to him.

It's unknown, but Carl has a Master's in Nuclear Physics.

I remember someone pointing out that in the very early episodes Lenny is married and lives in a nice house, then in a later episode he is show living the way we see him in that image, in a rundown house and alone, this same person theorized that Lenny actually got divorced and his wife got the house and the money and Lenny had to live like this until he could get back on his feet, which we see later when he is show to be living in an apartment (with a squash court on it, so it was cheap) and is able to buy a digital tv.

The Simpson Family. Pre-movie episodes are about Simpson with financial troubles.

He evidently squandered it. Some people fall down later than others.

Well, other episodes had him with a fairly nice apartment as well.

Carl is Homer's supervisor.

I don't think the show has ever said for Lenny; both of them have Master's Degrees in Nuclear Physics though. Since they're always hanging out, they probably all work in Safety.

Wander and Sylvia are pretty much hobbos roaming the galaxy aimlessly

That was a throwaway gag which meant nothing.

Earlier we saw him in a nice house with his "wife" in the Marge/Ruth girls night out episode.(Marge on the Lamb)

Later we see everyone playing Poker at Lenny's house, which looks decent, in the episode where Marge becomes a cop.

In zombie Simpsons we see Lenny in a really nice looking apartment with a huge, wall-mounted flat-screen TV.

Doesn't he now live in a apartment next to a jai-alai court?

You know being poor doesn't equal to be miserable right? Poor people can be happy.