If only The Platoon would come out...

press f to pay respects

ahh, Punisher

every school shooter's "favorite guy"

I can practically SMELL the trenchcoats and fedoras in this thread

be more subtle next time

BLACKED

>Steve Dillon will never draw Frank again

He was literally the only thing worth reading the current shit series for.

Damn that's a good close up on Frank.

Thousand yard stare, bleak face, grizzled, focused, angry. Whoever did the pencils did a stellar job.

is there an image macro of important or just good punisher books to read? I want to get back into it, but I have no idea where to start.

Start with Punisher MAX Vol 1 is a good place to start, written by Ennis.

neat, I have the Born set and I loved them. I though they were a one off kinda deal. thanks m8.

Welcome Back, Frank is pretty much the best starting point. Then you can read the ongoing series published under the Marvel Knights label if you want. Then there's a sequel to Welcome Back, Frank called Punisher War Zone volume 2 (aka "The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci").

If you want to read the MAX stuff then just read the Ennis stuff.

If you want 80s/90s stuff just read whatever. The most "historical important" is the original miniseries, aka "Circle of Blood". The best pre-Ennis run is generally considered to be Chuck Dixon's. If you want an origin story then there's Punisher Year One.

Only ever read the PunisherMAX, but I absolutely love it. No idea how an actual live action punisher would be, they would have to dumb everything down to keep with marvels "kid-friendly image"

Anyway, the scene of him killing the parents who were kiddyfiddling randomly caught my interest when posted on imgur, but these two panels from the slavers cemented my love of it

Second panel, the dialogue and ominous art of him in the rain really does it
"But I'd know the Lord's prayer in any language. Gave him a moment. To just before the line about forgiveness"

Chills
Also, 69999 get

Someone had to point out to me how the near gang rape was ridiculous, given the shooting she did earlier. Man but human trafficking is a fucked up affair. Recently I took some interest in Nigerian girls being shipped to Italy. Solid arc overall.

>Someone had to point out to me how the near gang rape was ridiculous, given the shooting she did earlier
Sorry, been a while since reading these and I forget what you mean by that

>I took some interest in Nigerian girls being shipped to Italy
explain

Is there a link somewhere so I can read the entirety of Punished Frank?

She shot some guy in a limo. And fired several times in her attempt to escape. So you'd the thugs would be worry about the cops, instead of wanting to rape her. I know they have the connections, but discretion. The Nigerian thing is girls being forced/ convinced / to be prostitutes out of fear of reprisal from JUJU.

What are you referring to exactly?

He's referring to Greg Rucka's run.

mediafire.com/folder/zl78r6dhiviip/Punisher

Go to the Greg Rucka folders.

Any other recommendations besides Punisher MAX and the Greg Rucka run?

I only recently got into Sup Forums shit and need the bare essentials.

That's exactly what I am looking for, thanks!

i loved the PUNISHED PUNISHER arc. It was pretty comfy seeing him with a sidekick who´s as good soldier as he is