Who will be the last one standing?

Who will be the last one standing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfdzyIrd89U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deadpool probably.

Give me a quick rundown on the moeblob next to Dante.

The dork

She's half ghost, half baked, and is a complete dork.
She's also a gardener who can move at 1/4th the speed of light

None of them cause they don't exist.

Probably Deadpool or Dante

Deadpool fans not knowing about Hakumen. He can break Thanos' curse on him, thus killing him.

Who the fuck are all these weebshit anime badasses? Jesus, you people need to get a fucking life.

considering deadpool can regenerate almost anything, and is very skilled, probably him

There's no actual way Deadpool could beat Dante.

Youmu is already dead, so her.

Deadpool via regen or 2B via replacement bodies. Likely Deadpool since he could potentially cut off the source.

I don't know shit about Hakumen, or even which character up there is Hakumen. But Deadpool still wouldn't die if Thanos' curse was broken because he'd still have his healing factor.

ZEA

You guys know that Deadpool doesn't regenerate instantly right? Hurt him bad enough and he's effectively out of the fight.

Game Cloud or Movie Cloud?

Dante takes a sword through the chest in like every game and just pulls it out. He basically has demon healing factor. He has slightly less healing factor in trade for having demon powers.

I don't know what Hakumen's powerlevel is in lore all I know about him is he's a time nigga with a sword.

Cloud has the moon I guess?

Dood jack wrecks dantes shit

Touhou has alotta bullshit, so probably that character.

>Dood
You're either Max or a Prinny either way leave.

Hakumen can both kill immortals and remove what he slash with his sword from time and space. I care much for BB but I know most of the lore from my local fighting game community. I mainly play KOF and GG.

I dont know what that means but kys all the same

>kys
Get away from me faggot, I don't want to kiss you.

- Raiden essentially suplexed a Metal Gear and wielded one of its arts in a sword fight, can run across oncoming missiles, and wields a sword that can cut things at a molecular level.

- I'm still getting around to reading Berserk, but Guts is apparently crazy bullshit... but he's still human, right?

- Cloud has magic and can summon literal gods into battle with him. Bullshit.

- Jack has probably taken down more stupid nonsense than the rest of the list combined, but the basket robot episode proved there is a definite limit to what he can physically cut regardless of his sword's power.

- Link has an arsenal of crazy magical items and has fought plenty of monsters but I feel he's a tad outgunned in one-on-one combat here.

- Youmu is half-ghost and can move at near lightspeed, but is also something of an idiot.

- Cutscene Dante is comperable to Popeye, you ain't beating that. Gameplay Dante is considerably weaker, but skill feels like the kinda guy who could solo the Avengers... especially if, MvC-style, he's carrying all the weapons he picked up across the games.

- I didn't play Blazblue past Calamity Trigger (more of a Guilty Gear fan, and the more recent characters feel too generically anime) but Hakuman seems like a magic robot.

- Haven't played Automata yet, but Platinum made it, so I imagine 2B is somewhere around Raiden's level.

- Deadpool would be an absolute nightmare a street level, but you have to remember that his healing isn't instantaneous, his weapons are far less impressive than anyone else on this list, and his speed/strength/intelligence have limits that only slightly surpass what a real human being could do.

My benis

But Deadpool isn't an immortal (without the Thanos curse that is). He's just /extremely/ hard to kill. Also, his healing factor is science based, not magic based.

But, like I said, I know nothing about it, so I'm just making assumptions on how killing an immortal works in that universe.

Jack, IF he loses his shirt.

>Raiden
>Not Sam
Bleh

He's busy.

>People saying Deadpool

Another thing people misinterpret about Wade, likely because of his MvC hyper and general misinformed perceptions about his character type, is that he can't manipulate the 4th wall. It can be argued that he's only "aware" of it but then you'd have to go into the subject of his insanity and interactions with the supernatural forces like Death herself.

Either way In an issue written by Priest Wade even starts rambling about the futility, telling someoneLoki, and I'd go into why Loki's there but being an actual trickster archetype this just gets more confusing with his reveal and reasoning, so let's skip that that none of this is really happening, there's a man with a type writer etc etc and they ask what he's going on about.

Point is Wade can't actually stop or influence anything happening to him. He's subject to the limits of a written character like any other.

he says while browsing a ukranian carpet-weaving imageboard

Jack and Link will both stand again at some point in the future.

2B is standing right now but is also dead but also standing due to nihilistic machine cloning and AI ctrlcctrlv. Likewise Raiden will fall to pieces but be picked up and repaired.

Wade is also laying down right now but still fighting. He will remain laying down but never die.

Gatzu cant fall down as he has another boat to catch so Miura can go back to playing Idol Master but still make enough money to afford idol master.

Here's a better question... who would be the FIRST to drop?

She's soft. That's all you need to know.

Cloud and Jack have the lowest physical ability, so one of them.

He can if it's funny.
Rule of 4th wall & funny >>>>>> Ow the Edge

that anime trash on the bottom left dies first

>ow the edge

C'mon son, classic Dante isn't even remotely edgy

Where did she hurt you?

I'd say the one with the sword.

>Jack can jump fifty feet in the air
>Low physical ability

Robot samurai dude because his sword can cut you on the molecular level and also he's a cyborg

Honestly, it's probably Hakumen. At full power he wipes his ass with everyone else.

what the fuck can Hakumen do?
who the fuck is Hakumen?
where is he from?
why is he here?

Depends on the source material, doesn't it?

Yeah, I just looked it up.

>His Time Killer is all but referred to as such; It instantly kills anyone it hits by destroying the time between the moment they are struck and their future death, forcing the concept of death upon their very soul based on that one moment in time where the person can die. It even works on immortals.

However, Youmu, of all people, would be immune to it due to being already dead. Also, Jack's weird time-fuckery would likely interfere.

...but could he beat ArcSys's one-true self-insert Mary Sue? (pic related)

Offhand and at face value, I think it would come down to Dante unless the Dragon Slayer, Master or Jack's sword can fuck him up due to his devil/demon heritage in ways that nobody else has ever brought to the table in his games. Did anyone ever think to use a Holy sword or weapon on him before?

Link has experience but he doesn't have the speed or brute constitution to survive no matter what Death battle tells you, and Jack is in a similar position... but here's my question: If any of these combatants are killed, can someone else pick up their weapon and use it?

I personally feel that Blaze Blue guy or whomever he is would go down first, followed by Link, Jack, and Raiden, but not necessarily in that order unless the last one can get to Guts first. Youmu and Deapooland Guts are total wild cards because of the former's ridiculous speed and Deadpool being Deadpool, but Guts is arguably the luckiest son of a bitch AND the most determined son of a bitch, so he may take in an upset win because he takes a ton of hits just to land a killer blow on his foe, but he can't be expected to get away with this more than once or twice before someone finishes him off.. 2b and Cloud are gear dependent, especially if the latter has a great materia set up and his Ultima Weapon or the fusion sword. But ultimately, unless the holy sword scenario can get him killed, Dante is just too ungodly resilient to die to anyone else before his own powers kick in.

Do you have any idea who the "Blaze Blue" guy is? How could you cast his abilities off if you know nothing?

By using the powers of shitty fanwank.

Deadpool doesn't have toonforce, that rule doesn't work for him Compared to the monsters around him? He's a weakling. A baby. Dante is gonna rape his boipussy.

Apparently "BlazBlue guy", Hakuman could possibly kill Dante, depending on his skill and speed levels. Dante is inhumaly fast and can slow down time so he might just parry all his attacks. It would also depend on how his sword interacs with Royal Guard style, which is usually a no-sell.

While I agree that Power-Man is the best swordsman out there, he's not among the characters that are in question for this battle.

Oh right. Uhhh I guess the weebo anime girl on the bottom left. They usually go the utter bullshit op route.

>Prinny

Oh fuck me. He's gonna shoot girlfriends out of his giant cigarette lighter

Full power Hakumen or game level hakumen?

If full power, probably him

You never specified what sort of battle they where having.
>Raiden will be the last one Standing Here!
>Guts will be the last one standing in a sailing competition
>Cloud will be the last one standing in a snowboarding competition
>Jack will be the last one standing in a tea drinking match
>Link will be the last one standing in a puzzle solving competition
>Youmu will be the last one standing in a gardening competition
>Dante will be the last one standing a pizza eating match
>Deadpool will be the last one standing in a meme competition
Haven't played the Nier games, so I have no idea what 2b excels at, and I have no idea who ponytail dude is.

sol willed himself to exist when his past self was kill. that's hard to top.

Better question, what character of any media could get tossed into a ring of these folks and make it out in one piece?

Hakumen would probably win, he's one of the strongest characters in the batshit insane story of Blazblue and in the story, he's only an astral projection of his former self that's still locked away within a void where everything dissolves except him because he's so fucking strong and his will is unbending. He can slay deities, he can destroy time/space with his sword and can counter blows from any direction.

Everyone else on the list is strong, but they're not on the level of being able to kill gods and warp reality with a slash of their sword. Even at his playable power level, I think Hakumen takes this pretty soundly.

If we go by them at their peak, no one else is even close to Hakumen's level.

>not on the level of being able to kill gods and warp reality with a slash of their sword.
That's literally what Yamato has been used for.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=yfdzyIrd89U

It's just last one standing. It's possible to injure Deadpool to the point of being unable recover fast enough. Rendering him useless.

The REAL question is who would win if they all didn't have weapons

>You're either Max or a Prinny
I laughed harder than I should have at this.

You know, I bet Sol would just straight outskill Hakumen, since he originates from 90s anime and they have a thing for that. Also because people get rock hard when older anime beats up newer anime.

2b would win at being a waifu and Hakumen (pony tail) would win at haiku.

Cloud and Jack would both rape Guts.

You know...
Guts is pretty sturdy. He's got at least as much experience or more than Jack and fights things out of his weight class basically every day. As for Cloud, he's basically a more effeminate Guts, but with less fighting experience.

Well, he's used to it.

If anything deadpool would be cut into a pile on the floor adding his commentary on the fight

I know it's going to sound odd but Raiden honestly
He has more advanced tech than 2B.
He's got at least as much will to win as Jack or Guts or Cloud
He's augmented in his brain and mind as well, putting him at least on the level of Dante and Deadpool

And assuming he's using Sam's blade, he could match Hakumen in raw power

Recall, though, that his body's enhanced speed and relative light weight was due to Doktor skimping out on an internal power supply. Raiden sustains himself on other cyborgs, he can't last as long in the field without some means of replenishing his power.

Assuming a duel between these guys goes on long enough, he's simply not built to last.

Jack's sword can't cut pure good people, so he'd be able to cut everyone there but Link. When he realizes his sword doesn't work on Link, he'll decide to team up with him. They'll then proceed to defeat everyone else.

Youmou because touhou has some of the most OP bullshit that exists in fiction

i love touhou as much as the next guy but there's no way she'd win against people like raiden or cloud

OK but what if all of them use a Gun instead of a sword?

what is the context for this

But he CAN pack extra batteries, and assuming it's a competent player, Raiden can parry and the like for days without taking any damage.

In theory, the only one who even poses a slight chance is the only other character from a Platinum game: Dante

>Cloud
>lowest physical ability

Are you serious?

Least likely to win:
1) Deadpool
2) Compilation Cloud
3) Link

>only other character from a Platinum game: Dante
You, uh... you know that Platinum didn't make DMC4, right? And they weren't Platinum (fuck, they weren't even Clover) when they worked on DMC1-3? And that they made Nier Automata, which is the game 2B is from?

>Link has experience but he doesn't have the speed or brute constitution to survive no matter what Death battle tells
Link can freeze time on enemies and can use potions/fairies to compensate constitution.

Godly Magic (Triforce) > Magic (Demons/Magic Katanas) > Technology > Skill

Hakumen is absolutely fucking broken. Anyone who isn't voting for him has no idea what he can do.

MGR raiden can suplex a tank that weighs hundreds of tons. hakumen can erase people from time and space.

Dante.

But can he erase someone forcibly detached from time and space?

...or a ghost? His power didn't work on that one death girl.

The one death girl is literally a goddess. A literal fucking goddess of death.

And i'd say yes, he probably can. Even if not, he vastly outclasses Jack in pure skill. He wouldn't have to severe Jack from time and space to kill him, he could just stab him which Hakumen is exceptionally good at too. Jack has been bested before a few times in combat, Hakumen would really just body him.

Fair enough.

Though, can he use his time erasing ability on multiple people in rapid succession? I thought it was a big deal that required setup.

No, but the only person he'd really need to use it on to 'kill' is deadpool. Maybe dante, too. I mean everyone else there he can easily outfight, and he can even outfight Deadpool trivially.

I don't even like bb that much, but Hakumen is basically bullshit on that list. I'd remove him and dante and then at least shit doesn't feel so one sided.

I mean a trained soldier is really good, but put him unarmed against an angry silverback gorilla in a cage match, and the soldier is still getting torn apart.

2B can only keep up with heavy reliance of her pod.
Assuming Deadpool has limited guns and ammo, he won't be able to keep up either.
He has a healing factor but that won't save him if one of them deals a shit ton of sword damage if they have a long enough opening.
The first one to go out would have to be 2B or Deadpool.

>Assuming Deadpool has limited guns and ammo
you don't know much about deadpool, do you?

If it were a question of who would win in a fight it wouldn't be easy, but if its a last man standing type thing it's Deadpool.