Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlao2KNYjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=grGiq0yTaj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are those the Reeboks or the Nikes?

MY LIFE
OH YEAH

THIS MY FAVORITE SONG GREG

>Tommy awkwardly dancing with a drink in his hand while angrily staring at Alison Brie

K I N O G R A F I A

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlao2KNYjQ

I HAVE TO SHOW MY ASS
IT SELL DA MOVIE

THIS BAR SAHCKS

Could Tommy have saved The Last Jedi?

Hai porg

Disaster artist was amazing btw

EVERYONE BETRAY ME
I FED UP WITH THIS GALAXY

fuck remember hearing that radio clip for the first time laughed my ass off

How is this song related to Tommy Wiseau? Was it in the disaster artist?

Oh hi Ben

Yeah. To celebrate the beginning of the movie's production, Tommy takes Greg out on the town. While they're talking over drinks, Corona's "Rhythm of the Night" starts booming over them. Tommy gets a huge smile on his face, says "Oh mah gaw, THIS my FAVORITE song!" and tries to coerce Greg into dancing with him in front of everybody, while Greg is too busy flirting with a bartender to notice.

Yeah, go watch it it's worth the movie.

IT'S NOT TRUE
IT'S BULLSHIT

It also plays a second time over the closing credits.

It doesn't come out in my country until like february

did anyone stay till after the credits for the tommy weisu cameo? only true partricians did

What country are you in you poor sap?

Finlan

I liked it a lot too. Is this the first good movie James Franco has directed? I wasn't really expecting much, but he nailed the performance too. His brother wasn't bad either

How the fuck was I supposed to know

Perkele

IS THIS THE REEBOK OR THE NIKE

It was based. "I wanna go nowhere with you. I just want stand on this rooftop, is all, ok? No big deal. Go away." "Ok well whuddevar."

PULL YOUR VEHICLE OVER

ESTAN LOS REEBOK O LOS NIKE

Based

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Left the movie because I thought the side by side comparisons were all that came after the movie ended
>Will have to wait for Bluray to watch the cameo
Fuck I'm retarded

Not sure why they tried to make the real Tommy Wiseau look like a 150-year-old Chinese man with the round glasses, tracksuit and pointy mustache/beard combo, but it actually kind of worked.

The only part of this movie I disliked was the very beginning, with all the famous people waxing poetic about how "unique" The Room was. I was worried I'd paid to see a load of shit. But then it was pretty damn good when it got going, Franco hit a new level with this one

Why would you leave before the movie is over?

Franco can be God-tier when he actually gives a fuck about what he's making. It's a shame that he only does this on about 1 out of 10 projects he makes.

RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=grGiq0yTaj4

I left during the credits..

Part of the movie.

I always thought he was a good actor, but had no respect for him as a director until now

>Hello Porgie!

There is nothing special, unique or great about the direction of this film.

Nothing special but it was well done, really tightly paced, and left me wanting more

Visually, I agree, it still looked kinda rough and amateurish. But he seems to be very good with actors, he pulled off a very difficult tone where he managed to profile a ridiculous person/situation sensitively, in a way that was funny but never felt mocking or judgmental. The pacing & structure of the film were also good.

But the main achievement here is the way he portrayed the characters, especially Tommy. I imagine that a lot of "better" directors would've botched it and just made a total mockery of the whole thing.

>post yfw "Day 54 of 40" flashed across the screen

I have no idea what is going on here. I love it.

>Here you go, a dozen bottles of milk
>Thank you, keep the change
>You're my favorite jedi

This movie was surprisingly very good.
Funny story about a subject that's interesting and some themes about perseverance and friendship.

>Day 3 of 40
>Day 16 of 40
>Day 25 of 40
>Day 37 of 40
>Day 54 of 40
>Day ??? of 40

>T.MARLEL KIDDIE
ISN'T IT PAST YOUR BEDTIME?

Would have loved for another 54

Oh hi Suomi

>missed the perfect opportunity to include R2 when Tommy says "you must be kidding aren't you" in his slurred manner

"I cannot train you Rey, it's confidential. Anyway how is your sex life?"