Describe you day using a Sup Forums related image

Describe you day using a Sup Forums related image.

You spent all day practicing kung-fu...?

more like, to the martial arts tourney and got my ass kicked.
it was fun though

i guess

I had a major screw up at work that was from a month ago, and only just discovered.

Thankfully someone screwed up even worse yesterday, so now im just laying low.

Thanks mang, vaguely remembered this picture but couldn't locate it.

you scared somebody doing a magic trick?

Juggling studying for two finals on monday and the fact that I screwed up majorly with my two best friends, who currently won't even speak to me

>job hunt going memefully well
>nothing interesting I've applied to lately
>still waiting from a few jobs I've had interviews at
>feel like I will be stuck in retail hell forever
>feel like I will never be a normie
>had to close today and open early tomorrow morning

being on Sup Forums is kewl

Plainfully plain

Got a job

that's great user.
by the image i'm guessing domino's?

>Took it easy
>Leaving to visit family before dawn
>Getting ready to move for a new job

Feelin' pretty good, user.

I drew fat cartoon girl ass inbetween bouts of Terraria with mods.

Prove it.

oh my jesus

but also with patrick and sandy arguing all day next to him

Based

I live an exciting life

That sounds like a majority of my days.

Danke.

Waiting for a package I ordered 2 days ago, still hasn't shipped yet.

I hope that means something good happened today?

this

No do it for how you think your week's gonna be.

i got rejected by my straight friend

My 3 week old kitten died today.

HUNGRYYYYYYYY

>Jewish
>Saturday

Sorry bro

i feel you bro

I've been getting more hours at work

its a good pain

Went on a day trip to the Winchester house for Mother's Day. She hadn't been in 25 years, and the new tour is extremely neutered because they aren't playing up the crazy angle as much as her just being in grief. And also they wouldn't let us in the basement or on the stairs to the ceiling because the basement is part of that new tour they're doing soon, and the stairs are too fragile or something. Really fun though.
And, because of this thread I found out that View-Comic is one of those off brand sites vs ViewComic (no space), so I found the complete run of Moore's Swamp Thing.

Looking for jobs.

Phone bricked two weeks ago.

Can't get new job because those hiring get turned off at no working phone.

Will most likely not get any good jobs over the summer because the moment this next week is over, all of the high school kids will be let out and swarm available positions and make it even more of a bitch to get.

I really need money for plane tickets, and I'd rather not be forced to get a job at Wal-Mart or someplace equally horrible to get the money.

Do NOT give in and work for Wal-Mart. It looks like shit on a resume in a way that 20+ years of fast food never could.

Try Starbucks.

What about Target? I'm not the same user, but I just applied to there. I don't plan on staying that long, just something better while I finish up college.

Target's good too. Mark of a college student needing to pay bills.

My week in a nutshell

You sound like me starting this year, be patient user, it took me a while but once I found a job everything started to get so much better in no time, hang in there, its coming.

Some advice, maybe your cv is the problem, take the time to improve it, that was one of my problems

Anyone who posts anything other than this is lying.

Another reason on the large list to never work at Wal-Mart, gotcha.

Worst yet, I live in Memphis. Wal-Mart's a hive of ghetto trash, both customers and workers. Heard Starbucks has a training regime thing where employees got to memorize a catalog of all of the items served and go above and beyond when doing their job. Still, I'd gladly take extra work for minimum wage over doing Wal-Mart for the same pay, but just wanted a heads up on if that was true or not.

Target actually presents itself cleanly in my town, and I personally think it has a far better reputation than Wal-Mart has. Good place for part time cash.

The wonderful world of research. Where you think you finally have something new, but you're really just rediscovering something that was published 20 years ago

This really describes yesterday better, but fuck it.

>delivering pizzas
>forgot coleslaw for an order
>forgot a fucking pizza on a different order somehow
>dropped my phone in the parking lot and now it's all cracked
>made several wrong turns all day that cost me about 10 minutes each time because construction in my city has fucked the highways all to hell and back, and google maps doesn't know this

>coleslaw
pizza places serve coleslaw?

>Got a call to pick up someone in X
>Hear them wrong and think they say Y
>Drive 60 miles in the wrong direction until I realize I went the wrong way.

Someone give me my day back

The place I work at does. It's a locally owned pizza place.

What image can display sleep, work, masturbation, more sleep, reading Aquaman, and more masturbation, all while listening to The Mountain Goats when ever I could.

>be campus police
>Have two 13 hour shifts in a row because graduations
I even forgot to buy my mom a gift

maybe there's still time user

I'll find a way, already researching stores that are open when I get off work

I had to wake up and panic-sprint about half a mile to return a textbook I forgot about

>reread op
fug

wishin ya luck user

I got to uni early just for my calculus professor to text the class he won't make it today, I miss having a night schedule.

my last two months at work where like that

>Finally graduating
>only thing I have on my resume is 6 years of supervising in retail Hell and a librarian job I did

This image has touched me in a way I've never felt before, but judging from the searing pain it's a place inside me that's not supposed to be touched, like my kidney or something.

Nothing like a long day at work and arguing with a customer when I should've been driving home because my relief was late.