Hmm

hmm

they look like goblins

EL ABOMINACION

It's been 10 years since Heat Legend died so they've not had a new killing to restore their youth again.

JUST
Why is their sister so fucking hot?

Real life adaption of pic related with them when?

le 56% face

Why is she so much prettier than them?

>taller
>cuter
>not drug addicted or plastic
>bigger tits
>more talented

All they have is their fashion money

huh

She isn't. Being a Moria Orc instead of a Morgul Orc is better, but nowhere near not being an orc. Try again.

What about Anton Yelchin?

I want foursome.

Can't say that I've ever fapped to the thought of Elizabeth sexually dominating her two older sisters

Imagine one licking Elizabeth's pusy while the other one rims her asshole

Why don't they just cover their ears with hair? They'd look even better.

wew

wiat there are 3 of them?

The tall one is younger and plays the Scarlett Witch in the MCU

mary, kate and ashley

That smile would probably her face during that double action.

wha happen?

Why is Liz so much nicer looking?

High cheekbones, Donald.

Why do their mouths look like that? bad plastic surgery?

wew2

Yes. Child labour laws mean that they normally hire twins so that they can divide the role between them and circumvent the otherwise limited hours they're allowed to work for.
However, when they needed twins for two of a kind, this kind of defeated the point of hiring twins. So they hired triplets to get effectively 1.5x times the normal hours a child could work. They would've got quadruplets, but they said they couldn't find any that could act even passably

Why do the twins look so shitty? Drugs? What kind of drugs make you actually look bad? I think they had a bunch of plastic surgery.

shut up

DEY TOK EM

I love how that smug smile on her

They were child stars on nickolodeon. If they were before Schneider it would've been barely and there still would've been the guy who Schneider before Dan filled that role. So yes, drugs along with the other common traits among adults who were molested as children.

>Why is she so much prettier than them?
Same father different mother.>Why do their mouths look like that? bad plastic surgery?
They pout their mouths to look more alike.
If they smile normally they look very different.
Remember the 2 trolls are not identical twins they are fraternal twins.

The dwarf sisters transformation is a really good example of why Heroin is not your friend.