FHM Sexiest Woman 2017

So Gal Gadot was voted #1 on FHM's list.
Have you praised the Jewish goddess lately?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SexiestCeleb/status/946785633237946369
reddit.com/r/GalGadot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is the rest of the list.
twitter.com/SexiestCeleb/status/946785633237946369

I can't paste it right now as not home.

Glad they made the right decision.

Eternally btfoing Sup Forums

slay queen.

giv jew gf

why do i find her so attractive even though she objectively looks like a rat?

what the fuck is a FHM?

I like her face but don't like her body

someone should post that fast and the furious webm

Neither a woman nor sexy.

Reminder that all stupid galposters come from here

reddit.com/r/GalGadot/

I was so mad when the only characters killed were she and the Japanese guy while spics and Ludacris survived.

yeess goyum give us your shekels to worship the Jewish superwoman. Soon your re education will be complete.

TOP 10
JLAW
BEYONCE
MEGAN FOX
EMILY RATAJKOWSKI
LAIS RIBEIRO
SCARJO
MARGOT ROBBIE
ALEXIS REN
EMILIA CLARKE
GAL GADOT

What a fucking joke lmao

I usually hate these lists because they put some meme woman like Beyonce or Taylor Swift at the top, but in this case they are 100% correct

Odd how she wasn't voted #1 before Wonder Woman. It's almost like this is a popularity poll.

She's a fucking goblin.

If the Jews wanted one of their own to be seen as sexually attractive they should've sent Bar Refaeli to H'wood instead of her.

Fat Healthy Men?

Men's magazine

97 - Daisy Ridley
70 - Serena Williams
15 - Ariel Winter
10 - Jennifer Lawrence
5 - Scarlett Johansson
2 - Emilia Clarke
1 - Gal Gadot
And Dadario not even on the list
L E L

>Emilia Clarke
>#2
>Sexiest
>In the world

OH NO NO NO NO

No one knew who she was before Wonder Woman

Fat Heaving Milkers

Because she acts like your stoner best friend, except she's pretty and a female.

that was kind of his point

Dadario is shit

wrong on all accounts

nah i've never even heard her speak so it's not that

>That top 10

OH NO NO NON O

Sure m8

She is a 6.5/10 so when kikes push her as a 10/10 it is not as disgusting as it is when they push that alien jawes freak from jews in space.

Only brainwashing jew worshipers could find that skeleton attractive enough to vote her as the sexiest woman in 2017.

These things are always publicity stunts anyway, they're just shilling her because she's in dem superhero movies that brainlets like.

Wonder Woman was a horrible movie and it looked like shit too, at least if the story is going to suck make it look pretty.

>alien jawes freak from jews in space.
lol who?

Jesus Christ. Is Ana De Armas at least on there

no

So what's Sup Forums's pick?

>This is a 10/10 in UK

Why do jews want to make 6/10 the new 10/10?

Nigger, she's an 8 at her worst when she's got her hair tied back like a pinhead.

not even sexiest woman over 50

that skull shape is nightmarish, like a ghoul

she doesnt happen to be jewish does she?

This is your world now

>#97

>She looks like a rat

I mean it's alright if you find other women more attractive but you only sound like a looser insulting someone you couldn't even dream of being with.

>No Hayley Atwell
>No Gemma Arterton
>No Rebeca Ferguson

She is a 6 like a textbook example of a plain jane 6.00000 but she is of good height for a woman and doesn't have any disastrous shortcomings so that gives her another 0.5.
She would be a 7 if she wasn't a jewess working in kike propaganda machinery.

I've seen less rodent-looking rats than her

>he's a titpleb

I think it's the eyes and her smile
At least for me, something with those things that just makes her real gorgeous, even though her skull is that of a rat

Gal's feet are elegant. Her skim looks so beautiful.

Tits Guy and Proud

You're absolutely insane if you think she's a 6 based on that picture you posted. Solid 9

>no body
>disgusting misshapen forehead
>rest of her is average
I really don’t fucking understand it

You’re forgetting her misshapen skull

not sure why people are mad about this seeing as some one like julia roberts was named most beautiful 5 times.
it's just not actually about looks

>Alexis Ren made the list
>Not even #1 spot

The woman is absolutely stunning and has a great body. Gadot might have a pretty face from the front but she is far from #1. Emilia Clarke looks like a caricature of a mixed race baby.

Coincidentally, she is of judaic heritage

>serena williams
oh no no no no no no no

>Solid 9

>Jews pick one of their own
>No glorious Jew milkies

What did they mean by this?

these "men's magazines" are actually edited by women, right?

why the fuck doesn't she act like this in the current films? I liked this cocky, battle hunger portrayal, but they took this away in ww and jl.

GAL GADOT HAS GOT A BIG ASS

literally who? I'm surprised she's even #3 seeing as this is about popularity

into the trash it goes

JLAW nice body but absolutely no
BEYONCE ugly niggress 100% no
MEGAN FOX maybe before she got all that surgery
EMILY RATAJKOWSKI face isn’t amazing but her body is this isn’t an offensive choice
LAIS RIBEIRO who?
SCARJO yeah 7 years ago pre feminism and dyke pixie cuts
MARGOT ROBBIE sexy as fuck but no tits and a fridge
ALEXIS REN who?
EMILIA CLARKE I have a thing for her and her dick sucking lips but I can see why people would disagree
GAL GADOT 100% no, zero bad rat face deformed forehead

the only two I like on that list are jlaw and clarke. the rest are ugly roasties.

because it sucks, pleb
she still sucks anyway but at least they don't fuck up the characterization anymore

Instagram whore

>No one knew who she was before she put on the mask

>GAL GADOT 100% no, zero bad rat face deformed forehead
Zero BODY*

97 - Daisy Ridley - zero chance, tiny snake lips giant freak teeth gross bulbous ears, unironically a 4/10 on a good day
70 - Serena Williams - lol no explanation needed
15 - Ariel Winter - yeah 20 pounds ago and before she chopped off her tits

she does though. not saying it to be mean, i think the rat look works well for her
sorry if that makes me sound like a looser to you, user

Agreed, WW had just a couple of good moments

>LAIS RIBEIRO who?
it's what gal would look like is she was attractive

>her dick sucking lips
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

This list is shit

Serena is a beautiful woman

I bet Gal supports Trump

All semitic jews do

this girl did it best. maybe not the prettiest, but she gets points for doing the expression and getting the hair right.

FHM is still around? Wow

He’s a big guy

When Gaza is in ashes, you have her permission to die.

ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT AT POSSIBLE MAXIMUM

why are they pushing grannies?

I feel sorry for her in a way because her skull really isn't normal. It's like people call her pretty just to be nice.

>that vegeta hairline
>stick arms like caulifla

Oh I get it, she's a saiyan. Makes sense now.

Based

Unbased

She says she is for open borders... but... only for the U.S. to take away Muslims cleared out of Greater Israel. She is even more conservative than Trump about her country's borders. Fucking hypocrite.

Kakarot?

Seems like a smart Gal

>In an interview Thursday on The Late Late Show with James Corden, the British comedian and host asked Gadot about her experience winning the Miss Israel pageant in 2004 and subsequently being entered to represent Israel at the Miss Universe pageant, which the Republican presidential nominee owned as the time.

>“No, no, no,” she replied laughingly. “So, I’m Israeli, we go to the military, right? We know Krav Maga and everything,” she said, making some sort of vague martial art movement with her arms.

>“She would have grabbed him,” ventured Cher — “in his genitals,” interjected Gadot — “and he would have never moved again.”

ww doesn't enjoy fighting? she comes from a literal warrior tribe.

Hot

she wears headwear to cover up that fivehead. The thing is, it isn't even a normal five head that has vertical area to it, it's all horizontal, slopey.

ah yes, there's a slight look of the battle craze there. they really toned it down for some reason.

ask any israeli the women serve but it is a joke they don't even look down range when they shoot