How much did Del Toro get paid for his 20 minute cameo?

How much did Del Toro get paid for his 20 minute cameo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 bitcoins, not even joking. They tricked Del Toro into accepting bitcoin as payment then convinced him that 5 bitcoins was an absurd amount of money or something because he was talking it up at one of the interviews like he came out on top in the deal with his 5 bitcoins

the only arc that didn't have dissapointing end

Well, one bitcoin is over 14 thousand USD, so not too bad for 20 minutes of screentime. I'd be okay with it.

Not op but saw one of the interviews and del toro was clearly misinformed about the value of bitcoin, he made it seem like he was making several million dollars from his bitcoin payment

17 million dollars

>bitcoins are impossible to trace
What's stopping Del Toro from suing Disney claiming he never got paid? Is it just fear of pissing off the mouse?

this can't be real

>what are contracts?

Are you fucking retarded? That's the entire point you dipshit

Fuck off, no they didn't.

He signed a contract that confirms the fact that he received his payment when he received his payment you fucking brainlet. Do you think all those Disney attorneys are fucking stupid you shit for brains? It's literally the only thing Disney is good at.

Right I'll explain it to you like the retard you clearly are. Bitcoin transactions don't happen instantly. So they can hardly sit him in a room as the payment goes through.
On top of that, they can't "force" him to sign anything.
>"Sing this document that you received the money!"
>"...nah"
What can they do? The only way around that would be to pay him in installments, while he was still filming and threaten to withhold paying the next instalment until he signed. But that seems incredibly distrustful on a professional set.

I imagine he will return in some way. Maybe he uses his money from the ransom to create a criminal organization that stays neutral but undermines the First Order. He will save Finn from FO troopers with a bunch of gangsters. Finn will say " I thought you didn't want to join a side" and DJ will say something like "I'm not joining a side, I'm just paying you back"

On the other hand Holdo's death proved that they are not interested in keeping around characters introduced in this movie.

He was my favorite character in the entire movie and the only one I cared about, I would unironically pay to watch a spinoff.

Still over 50k. His performance was worth much less.

He was TLJ's Lando equivalent.

Seemingly helps out two leading characters and then betrays them.
I don't know why people act like TLJ was that much different than ESB just because the switched around some things.
>Main protagonist goes off to train under a Jedi master
>Male and female side characters go off on a side quest to get help, are betrayed, and share a kiss before one of them go comatose
>The beginning battle with the rebel base is now at the end and it's a salt planet instead of an ice planet
>Jedi master dies

He was the first best thing about the movie.

it's true, all of it. he was so pleased with the experience that he changed his name to Bitnecio Del Coino

fucking kek

This is mission control, all sides appear to be in orbit. Repeat. Sides are successfully in orbit.

:)

>being this fucking retarded and not knowing how business works

this
people keep saying TLJ is different and new, but it's mostly ESB with a lil ANH and ROTJ in it

and TFA had a lil ESB in it
Han Solo's death and Ben Solo was reveal was a like Luke getting his hand cutting off and finding out Darth Vader is his dad

Hi Benicio :3

>when you can't respond because you've been btfo but have anonymous e-cred to uphold

Did benecio take those bitcoins and buy himself a hot meal?

He's Rey's father. Screenshot this niggas I called it. He sold her for some bitcoin

Fuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
any amount would be too much.

that being said, a solo movie about him would've been more interesting than TLJ

does bitcoins in the star war universe ??

Too much.

I honestly thought he was a better actor than anyone else, save for maybe Hamill or Driver. I also thought his character acted more real than anyone else. He didn't have an agenda or get on a soapbox, he just did his thing. Now his intro was completely convenient and hackneyed, but that is what you get from Hack Johnson.

Name a Jedi master that dies in ESB.

/thread

Was he supposed to look like lenny bruce

Yoda

this character was b-b-b-boring
what a waste of del toro

That was ROTJ.

>Right I'll explain it to you like the retard you clearly are. Bitcoin transactions don't happen instantly. So they can hardly sit him in a room as the payment goes through.
Confirmations only take 10 minutes. That's faster than a bank transfer or even a VISA confirmation which is usually batched once or twice per day.

oh, really? my bad.

Almost, generally five verified blocks for near certainty so around 1hr for high confidence verification.