Is Nebula the biological or adopted daughter of Thanos?

Is Nebula the biological or adopted daughter of Thanos?

Adopted. He blew up her planet and made her his daughterfu

Thanos and Shao Kahn are fucking weird
Why raise them as your daughters when you can just keep them around until they're old enough to marry?

SHES BLUE!

Who cares, the red-haired drunk whore is hot as fuck, I was so mad when I heard about her incident in some murrikan hotel... Fuck that guy, seriously who could say no to her in her prime????

Thanos doesn't have a penis.

Because his only love is for Death.

Thanos wants to fuck Death, not some blue robot.

In the comics, she was completely unrelated to the the big purple bastard but claimed she was granddaughter as a way of building her space pirate rep. He wasn't too happy about that.

Re-read Infinity. The whole b-plot is him trying to kill any illegitimate kids he may have fathered by engaging in galactic genocide.

Thanos doesn't have a penis.

If she's Eros's grand niece, then that does make her Thanos' actual granddaughter then

no, she was lying.

Obviously adopted. I don't see MCU Thanos fathering kids and I imagine he'd have a similar reaction to Starlin Thanos if someone accused him of such. Miss me with that Thanos Rising bullshit.

>being this much of a pleb
Thanos is a gentlemen whose loyal to his waifu.

Which was stupid, even Starlin said Thanos would never had progeny since he sees this as an affront towards Death.

Which is why Nebula claiming to be his grandaughter offended him.

Which is why Gamora works because she's his adopted daughter and he chose her.

Also Thane a shit.

Thing is that now that it's canon that Thanos DID have kids, Nebula being his actual granddaughter is entirely possible.

It was a Thanosi
Bam!

Nebula's been retconned into being Thanos adopted daughter already, nigger.

Unless the Gamora mini was an AU

I assumed it was "Okay, look. When I was younger I maaaaay have raped one or two alien ladies while pillaging and space warlording. I just gotta be sure that none of my genetic material ended up creating anything, you know?"

Followed by Death just glaring at him as usual, but slightly more irritated.

Gamora mini says she is but Lemire's Thanos uses Nebula's actual comic story.

This is a case of Marvel editors not giving a shit.

Shao Kahn already married Sindel after conquering Edenia

>C'mon baby, I didn't mean to! They said they were on the pill!
>Thanos, how do you keep finding where I live? I'll give you five seconds before I turn the sprinklers on. No, I don't want the chocolates or flowers. You can't leave them in the mailbox either.

Are we talking movie or comics?
In the comics she started a rumor that she was related to Thanos for street cred and Thanos fucked her up for it.