youtube.com/watch?v=UEIn8GJIg0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 3 1

2 3 1

whoever reacts the fastest first

2 3 1

Bullitt

OP BTFO

this. statistically one of those drivers will be an 80 year old who can't see shit but the lines on the road.

Vanishing Point

>let's see who can drive
I can genuinely testify, most people sitting in those thing can't

Is there ever a case where 3 cars stop at an intersection at exactly the same time? That is not how it happens lets be honest

2 - 1 - 3

Only two of the cars would be stopping. 2 would only have to slow into a turn, while 1 and 3 would have to stop to wait their turns.

1 has to yield to any traffic on the cross street.
3 has to yield to 2 before he can turn
2 has the right of way

2 3 1

No, not ever. It's basically like Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, and the Mothman not only existing but coming to a stop at the same place. That's how rare it is.

two of them aren't stopping, one is just exiting the main road, he has to wait for the guy who isn't changing direction to pass, then he can go
#1 has to suck his thumb and wait

complete fucking opposite happens IRL

2 isn't even turning you retard

2 - on main span, not turning
3 - on main span, turning
1 - on auxiliary span, turning

I don't even drive on that side of the road nigga

Cars on a plane

in the UK on mini roundabouts you can have 3 people pull up at exactly the same time. everyone has to give to the right so its up to someone to just go

If you continuously lay on your horn while you are moving then you have the right of way in all cases.

Tell that to the niggers driving because I've gotten in so many near accidents with terrible drivers.

3 goes first and then 1 and 2 both ram that shit from each side.

chang pls

who goes first here?
youtube.com/watch?v=UEIn8GJIg0E

also to add to this, red lights and stop signs are merely a suggestion, do as you please when you encounter them.

I almost slammed into someone 3 times just today
people don't give a fuck.
They will merge 50 meters in front of you while you're going 70kph Jesus take the fucking wheel style.

I'm guessing you live in Europe?

yeah

>70kmph
Do Europeans think this is fast?

2 3 1

It's amazing how often this happens where all 3 cars just sit there and look at each other as if a fucking magical fairy is going to appear and let everyone know who should go first.

I don't live in a city though, so it's probably much more cutthroat in other places.

>70kph
How fast is this in freedom units?

Imbeciles who probably have to pay some serious insurance rates

Yes, Americans actually do this.

How do I learn to not drop my spaghetti when there's other cars around Sup Forums?
I'm too scared to get off of these comfy backroads and really learn how to drive.

A bit over 765 football fields an hour

It's fast when you drive a loaded VW Transporter and the road is a white mud and some faggot with another big van decides it's a good idea to limp onto the road fucking 10 car lengths in front of you, while I'm going 70 and then, I dunno, switch to 4th gear or some shit, he was going slow like a Nutella shit and I had to floor the brakes or I would have found myself sitting next to him.

dunno, 45?

Why are there no stop signs?

231 for all those Godless heathens who don't respect the authority of the Queen and insist on driving on the wrong side of the road.

I drive

3 doesn't have a yield sign though

Does Night on Earth count?

So your example is only unreasonable when you add on 10 qualifiers. Got it.

7G¥

These fucking things

I had to take my motorbike test 3 FUCKING times just because of these

You have to do your mirrors, do a lifesaver look, indicate in good time, move onto the roundabout, that's fine, that's normal. Then, because while clearly not being a roundabout it is actually technically a roundabout, you have to do your mirrors AGAIN, do a lifesaver look AGAIN, then indicate in good time AGAIN, all in the maybe 1.5 seconds it takes you to get from your entry to your exit of the "roundabout".

Literally fucking impossible

What in the fuck. Everyone just picks and chooses when to go and when to stop? Insanity

or a nigger or an asian

3 1 2

>1 in 3 people are 80 years old

>two lane blacktop
>rush
>ronin
>driver

No, he literally broke the traffic law.
If I slammed into him, It would be on him. Problem is, physically, he would be fine and I would be fucked.

2- Vehicles in straight line have preference over those turning and crossing a street
3- Vehicles in streets have preference over vehicles on dead end streets (Like vehicle 1)
1- For all reasons above

all at the same time
but watch out.

Can someone suggest some intellectual kino? Nolan flicks need not apply.

Mullholland Dr., basically many movies with open ending but lots of details.

17 can't fool me, I've seen too many of these stupid things on normiebook

Not everywhere

They're all on the wrong side of the road for starters

You don't even need to know road rules for this just common sense who should go first, you have to be an idiot to get it wrong

tricksy FUCKING hobbitses

3 2 1

Wtf are you smoking
This

15 13/20

26. Brainlets please leave.

>you have to be an idiot to get it wrong
Colleague's sister who's still in high school just got her license.
28 people in class. 3 passes.

Look at the cats neck

It's not a three way stop, there are signs in the OP picture.

Also the American rule of "comes first goes first" on four way stops is retarded. "Always give way to the right" (left if bong or strayan) is far superior because it's always clear and doesn't create confusion and subjective judgment.

2>3>1

And am I supposed to add it to the cat's value or multiply it or what? That element of the riddle is meant purely to cause misinterpretations.

Kek, god damnit how deep does this go? You also have to do PEMDAS

This, it's a 3-way intersection there should be stop signs.

>"Always give way to the right"
Yeah but what if 4 cars get there at exactly the same time?

cat with meat necklace != cat + meat

cat with meat necklace should be seen as a new variable unless explicitly implied otherwise.

thus there's no single solution to that system.

Wrong.

2 is making a right, 3 is making a left on US-style right-aligned roadways. 3 yields right of way to 2 in cases of arriving at the same time.

Proper order: 2, 3, 1.

10 + 10 + 10 = 30
10 + 5 + 5 =20
5 + 4 + 4 = 13
10 + 5 * 2 = 20

Then you have to resolve the situation with hand signs, but it's extremely rare and still preferable to I WAS FIRST, HE CRASHED INTO ME - NOOO I WAS FIRST, SHE CRASHED INTO MEEE.

So we're all just going to ignore OP's question?

But the cat doesn't have the meat necklace in the last equation. LE TRICKED

brainlets

sometimes I run into this situation and get confused trying to figure out who goes first on the go, and obviously a second later there's already some nervous asshole blowing his car behind me even when i have to wait for others to cross or turn first

one no sign
1 yield sign
1 stop sign

3 HAS NO SIGN YOU IDIOT
3 CAN DO w/e THE FUCK THEY WANT NO BRAKES FOR THIS BAD BOY

No sign for them they are going right through

1 and 2 have a sign though
2 has a stop sign
so its obviously 3 1 2 in that order

>4 turns to 2 out of nowhere
>15x2=20

what the fuck am I reading?

1 has a sign-directed yield. He will hold for both 3 and 2 if following the rules of the road. 3 would never go before 2 with 1 holding as 2 is making a right. How did you even think your response was correct?

>4 turns to 2 out of nowhere
There's one meat instead of two
x2=20
No, 10 + 10 = 20

The first 2 equations have double meat and the last has single meat. And PEMDAS

>deathproof
>rush
>vantage point

If there's a sign on 2's side the same sign is going to be on 3's side because it's the same road. First main road traffic that's going straight, then main road traffic that's turning off, then side road traffic turning onto.

Can't believe not a single one of you has answered it right

sneakers = 10
cat with whistle around neck = 5
two whistles = 4
one whistle = 2
cat without whistle = 5 - 2 = 3

So the last line is 10 + (3 × 2) = 16