Should alien movies be considered non fiction now?

should alien movies be considered non fiction now?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 1 of 16/view
youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/12/18/former-navy-pilot-describes-encounter-with-ufo-studied-by-secret-pentagon-program/?utm_term=.0c697b410dbc
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supernormal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look.
Nothing

How come the DoD allows stuff like this to be declassified but they don't go all the way through with it? Why are they so passive-aggressive when it comes to disclosure? They always release bits that can either swing both ways, it's never some irrefutable evidence, ever.

Because irrefutable evidence would show that they have had a cooperation agreement with the aliens since the 1980s.

well THAT ought to shut up the naysayers

The military is fragmented, shit like this gets declassified because it comes from officials and departments who are outside the know zone. All the good stuff is top black budget shit that will never get released to the public, at least not in our current era.

>1980s

Since the 40's more like.

>military releases IR video footage of an object flying 30 knots against the wind, moving, accelerating and lifting off in methods completely against current aviation knowledge whilst more of them show up on the radar before competely disappearing and being unable to be found again
>it's nothing
People like you won't believe shit until you wake up to an alien sucking your dick.

Do you wanna try rephrasing that? Are human movies considered non fiction?

If aliens exist and presumably have access to astounding technology, why am I still sick? I want my life back. When are aliens going to help me out with that?

vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 1 of 16/view

Theres a lot more released by the government, but not publicised extensively because public order and the status quo still needs to be maintained. You only need to know where to look.

>aliens fly in spaceships just like star wars xD

Ancient Astronaut Theorists .... say yes.

What the shit, almost makes me want to believe.

What am I looking at here

Numerous NASA astronauts, top military officials, ex CIA agents, even a John Podesta the former councillor for Obama have said UFOs are real and have consistently tried to increase public disclosure.

The only reason to not believe at this point, is because you simply don't want to.

Have one clear real video. Just one.

Someone answer this.

because they dont give a shit about you, they are just asshole tourists looking at Earth.

Just look at the video OP is from. That's expensive footage taken from a multi billion dollar aircraft from a multimillion dollar state of the art military aviation sensor, of an object high in the sky moving at rapid speed.

What more do you want? JJ Abrams filming ET crashing into the White House at 4K surround sound?

>because they dont give a shit about you
higher beings my ass

Yeah and the last time there was irrefutable evidence released by a government it eventually was revealed to be just a jet engine.

Tell me how a jet engine, let alone anything in this world, can move in a manner as the video shows.

>expensive footage taken from a multi billion dollar aircraft from a multimillion dollar state of the art military aviation sensor

then why is it black and white, blurry as shit and looks like it was shot in 1918?

It's interesting that there are no real UFO conspiracy movies. In Hollywood, whenever an alien arrives it's always a public thing from the start and comes as a surprise to the government in the film.

Do you give a shit about the ants you walk on?

>alien sucking dick

Is there evidence of this?

>all these people who think the gubmint is in on it with the aliums

Here's the real reason they don't disclose: because they HAVE nothing to disclose.

Do you really think the governments of the world can go out in front of the population and say "there are a ton of aerial vehicles flitting across our country not from any known earthly origin, and whatever national security threat they pose is undetermined?" It's honestly far worse from a PR perspective than secret deals with ayys, because it means the US is potentially unsecured, hypothetically open to attack at any moment by a force that would be impossible to defend against. Revealing that we've been monitored for decades with us being none the wiser at to who exactly is monitoring could potentially cause a panic.

Better to not say anything and allow rumors about secret alien technology deals to go unchallenged. Same goes for every other major nation on the planet. There's no conspiracy that the US, the EU, Russia etc. all sat down and agreed to, they just all know it's not in their best interests to go around causing social strife in their own countries.

>This shit is recording 24/7
>he wants it to be in 4k one billion bitrate

Nigga do you know how fucking much space does this shit take and this is from 2005 i am pretty sure so its amazingly clear.

Yeah, I do, you fucking sociopath. I'm the type of dweeb who helps spiders out of my room, rather than just crushing them.

The black white is the IR sensor. Military aircraft sensors have white/black modes. The video is in black mode, so hot objects appear black and cold objects white whereas white mode is the opposite. The video is blurry because the sensor is zooming in something like 5 miles in.

These footages come from military airplanes where radars and detectors are purposed for identifying and neutralising threats, not for showing at the Sundance Film festival.

The point is the video may be real but we can't clearly see what it fuckin is. Just one clear real video. Just one.

>It's honestly far worse from a PR perspective than secret deals with ayys
Not if you spin it so that all the public hears is "there is no threat" and people who say otherwise are shamed

Google the Chilean video that their government released.

>UFOs are real
would be weird if they werent when UFO literally stands for
>saw something in the sky, didn't know what

bullshit, my phone has a better camera.
billion dollar aircraft can carry a 4k camera and a hard drive to record this shit

You've got OFFICAL links to FBI vaults released right here in this thread. This isn't some top secret shit anymore, its right out in the public. The reason why UFOs still aren't in the common misconception me of society is because and because it's easier to for the general public to keep being dumb and pay attention to which black cock the newest Kardashian sister is jumping on. Anyone who wants to know already knows.

Why do the aliens cooperate?

Yeah I'm sure your phone can record of that quality high up in the sky with low visibility, high winds and from miles away. Fact is that disk would be a pixelated speckle on your shitty Huawei shitbrick.

>not wanting an alien to suck your dick
What are you user, some kind of faggot?

it's FOD lads

what are they waiting for? when will it be the "right" era?

>my phone has a better camera
your phone doesn't have a fucking long range thermovision, brainlet
IRST isn't for pretty pictures, it's for killing shit that's hidden in normal spectrum

pretty zippy for FOD

These sightings commonly appear near the deactivation of nukes and nuclear facilities. So presumably when the entire planet is removed of conflict and war.

I don't see any link for the video.

stop thinking Aliens are ambassadors from another world visiting us to help the human race.
the Earth is a zoo and they are just sight seeing

How do we know for sure this is an alien craft and not some super secret next-gen military tech?

this.
"oh shit its aliums" is the perfect cover for our military to test out their next gen shit.

Only brainlets would think either of those. All biological life we've observed is more interested in eliminating potential threats or harvesting anything worthwhile from lesser species. If aliens did show up we should blow them out of the sky before they have a chance to do either.

Explain this to me UFOtards

>You CAN'T trust what the government is saying, it's trying to cover up Aliens
>You CAN trust this video of Aliens the government is showing you

Which is it UFOtards?

WOOOOW it's fucking nothing again

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

Wrong video fag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RlbqOl_4NA

We already knew that peruvians were aliens anyway.

>Aliens capable of interstellar travel wont be able to destroy Earths life from outer space.
t.brainlet

I believe the government. You have to remind yourself the government like any big corporation is composed of different factions, departments and heads. Some are more inclined to dislose, some aren't. But the pieces that come out I do believe.

> when the entire planet is removed of conflict and war

isn't that an utopia. conflict and "war" are natural occurrences among living things

We could do the same with today's technology. If they wanted to it would have happened already.

>military releases this

lol no, it's known and bad fake. you have alien cam shake and then you have 'ufo' without any movement

retard

all Aliens would have to do to destroy humanity is deflect a few asteroids into Earth. there wouldnt be any kind of War of the Worlds bullshit.

>google Chilean video
and pay you hacks, youtube adverts, lolno

it's not fake you fucking retard, but a UFO does not necessarily imply extraterrestrials. washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/12/18/former-navy-pilot-describes-encounter-with-ufo-studied-by-secret-pentagon-program/?utm_term=.0c697b410dbc

there are plenty of other stories about it in various other publications.

>guys alienz r real, da guberment & da milutery told me so, czeck out da vidyo proof
>eye trust da goburnmint, deyd nivur lie 2 us rbout dat!

All you nu/pol/ children need to do your own fucking research into Project Bluebeam, then shut the fuck up and stop posting on any board until you're old enough to rent a car.

The source is straight from the US Navy dipshit. One of the pilots even went on numerous shows to be interviewed.

Anyone who believes aliens would be interested in observing us are BRAINLETS. No need to travel thousands of light years to watch primitive beings shitposting.

I was posting the previously released super unknown video.

Not in 2004

There are entire websites devoted to watching animals push a ball around on a webcam.

Im pretty sure a NWO lead by the antichrist is much higher up the Richter scale of brainlet conspiracies than Aliens.

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Yeah...no. Your camera guaranteed has problems just recognising if there's a fucking face 10 inches from its view, never mind locking onto an object at high speed miles away whilst flying around in the air. Fucking state of your IQ.

Meanwhile numerous television channels are dedicated to documentaries of animals lounging around in the sun and fucking.

>information obtained by supernatural means
>"probably sufficient to insure this memo is disregarded"

And he was right

>n-nobody would ever fake alium invasion to get people to renounce borders and nations an sheeit
>the gubmint is my friend
>da milutary never plotted to lie 2 american people
I know you're not older than 20 but there was a thing called Operation Northwoods, maybe you should check into that before playing Clash of Clans or whatever you millennials do

>Mfw there was actually a video release

People like you are so obessed with being red pilled and being more informed then the general populus that you will consider any grainy video as proof of aliens.
bigfoot isnt real. The usa isnt in contact with aliens. Traps are gay.

>People like you are so obessed with being red pilled and being more informed then the general populus that you will consider any grainy video as proof of aliens.
Not just that but they're so obsessed with being "redpilled" that when the time comes that they encounter evidence of something they believe in (furnished and SPONSORED by the same government they claim to be "redpilled about"), they gobble it up without a second guess.

some people

Supernormal means. And the document refers to the fact that it will be disregarded by those unfamiliar with the nature of what it describes, but netherless feels it necessary for public disclosure and to be kept.

Tl;dr it's important and since brainlets will think it's just another mumbo jumbo tinfoil conspiracy completely removed from their daily normal lives, it's completely safe for public release.

>supernormal
So the idiot isn't just making shit up he is illiterate.

Great evidence you have there

>t's known and bad fake.

wtf US NAVY

your argument basically revolves around the necessary need and importance that must be presented for aliens to to surpass an overwhelming obstacle (long distances) in order to achieve something utterly futile (watching lesser beings doing primitive things)

1. it is no different from us currently spending billions worldwide to study any living thing, from a unicellular organism to more complex multi cellular ones.

2. long distances might not necessarily be an overwhelming obstacle for them, it might be as effortless as it is for us to get on our cars and drive down the street for groceries, provided they have the required technology.

3. observation is not necessarily a futile activity, given the context.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/supernormal

Yes but would you send probes and travel thousands of light years to accomplish that? Clearly you are of diminished mental capacity if you think aliens capable of interstellar travel would be observing us for millenia.

>aliens would call it a space ship
>implying aliens would even refer to space as space

>One of the pilots even went on numerous shows to be interviewed.

and that's making it legit? are you without a single reasoning cell in your body? us started the initial ufo craze so it could cover x programs, a proven, well documented FACT... and they're now legit with grainy ass video and few pilots on tv shows??? Also this one is fake as fake, look how it's staying exactly at the crosshair while cam jumps around.

see

I would if probes and light years were the equivalent to a 20$ drone and a couple miles, which for all we know might the same relativity for these ayyliums

>Also this one is fake as fake, look how it's staying exactly at the crosshair while cam jumps around.

durr how do aircraft sensors work

>they think aliens arent cloned bio-lifeforms sent across the galaxy to do the work of their masters.

Its just religion for people without it who need the void filled. We cant just rot in the groud after we die, we're special there most be more. We cant just be alone in the universe, we're special there has to be more.

All current evidence points to extradimensionals, as hard as that is to swallow.

Ok I retract my statement, still doesn't chnage the fact that the information was either channelled or gotten from an LSD trip.

In either case it can be, and correctly was, dismissed as gibberish

do tell

People that believe in aliens take giant leaps of faith then by hoping our universe has loopholes in the laws of physics. No different than hoping God exists. Gotcha thanks!

Earth wasn't formed until the Universe was 9-9.2 billion years old. Primates didn't evolve to humans until the Universe was 13.7ish billion years old.

I'd say that's a long, long, long time for a civilization to advance so much technologically that interstellar travel wouldn't be an obstacle. If you take into account Moore's Law and how our own technology has advanced in a couple decades, what are a couple decades compared to a couple billion years?

there is more than likely some form of giant hairy -thing- in the Washington woods, f a m

Sensor picks up radar signature, overlays cross hair over signature. Cross hair stays on signature,