Where were you when you realized that this parody is now a better SW movie than any actual one made in 20 years?

Where were you when you realized that this parody is now a better SW movie than any actual one made in 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNZove4OTtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT HELMET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I BET HE CANT EVEN SEE THAT GOOD WHEN ITS ON

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

it's cute but as far as comedy goes it's kinda meh comparatively.

This is the kind of movie you thought was funny when you were eight and didn't really know better. I saw it on TV recentlynfor the first time in years and I just groaned the whole time.

This and every other Mel brooks are essential Dad films.

Spaceballs is one of Mel Brooks' worst.

>we brake for nobody

Fuck outta here. The part where they put the Spaceballs movie into the VCR and are watching themselves is hilarious and genius. Plus the jammed radar bit was golden too. And comb the desert lmao, movie is an ace comedy.

Nice post, reddito

youtube.com/watch?v=oNZove4OTtI

"Thumb Wars: The Phantom Cuticle" was better than any actual Star Wars movie made in 20 years.

It was cool and meta for the 80s

7.1 imdb score. It's goddamn funny. Probably Brooks' funniest movie.

Looks cringe as fuck

Who in the fuck is watching all this Youtube shit? There's not even a way to curate it. No real reviewers. It's made for 13-year-olds. Fucking Christ.

What are you talking about?

This. It's also obvious that Mel Brooks doesn't like Star Wars and made the movie to mock something he has no respect for, which is never good for parody.

I learned the word FUCK from this movie.
>FUCK! Even in the future nothing works!
My little brother were about 6 and 5 years old or so. We heard the word, and immediately walked, together, out into the kitchen where my mom and dad were sitting. We just started saying it over and over again.
>FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUCK!

t. oldest b8

t.Mel Brooks

1234? thats the combination for my luggage!

>LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT HELMET

>too smart to make a good post

Lol, I literally had this exact thought yesterday while my daughter was watching Spaceballs.

it's firmly a part of my film ranking list

Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Spaceballs
The Phantom Menace
Revenge of the Sith
The Clone Wars

don't forget 5 sir

you dense motherfucker, it's not from yt

KILL YOURSELF

t. gibbering nubabby

It's made by Steve Oedekerk (the guy who did "Kung-Pow"), and the humor is similar.

the keycode to the air shield is one two three four five

nice pointless spacing redditor