/rlg/ - Reylo General

Eternal Conflict Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo (voiced by Daisy and Adam)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic):
vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqJIBrmY8n4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good to BTFO all this fags

first for they should just recast leia, because leia will obviously be the one to turn kylo

First for fanfic and gravity wells

>tfw Star Wars is ultimately a fairytale for 12 year olds so we're gonna get a happy ending

WILLIAM SHATNER IS HERE ON Sup Forums AND SAID THAT STAR WARS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I come here to see what's going on and post after post is about Star Wars?

Get a life!

With love, Captain Kirk

When will she stop screwing with his kokoro and just be with him?

Hey look, a new autism general!

weeb shit

Based Wayward

Taking bets on when this cancer general will end

shatner posting dubs in a relyo thread would be ultimate get

>tfw no protective murder gf

man, if only

thanks for reminding me, I'll go fucking see it a 3rd time, fuck it

gtfo shatner REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

full video with this quality?

>found this qt girl
>she likes HP,LOTR,SW
>asks her what she thinks about ST
>She ships Reylo
What should I do now? Tell her that I ship it too?
>I ship it,but I didn't tell her
>I said that it's cool
I want her as gf
I don't think that I'll find another girl that likes the stuff I like. Help!

There's plenty of girls like that though

Why is Adam Driver so good at acting?

Ok real talk time:

>pic related
It was confirmed that during TLJ shooting they both used to have go for a dinner together (the two alone). They both confirmed in interviews that the became close during that time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sqJIBrmY8n4
>0:18 “There was a night that I think Adam was around, so me and him got together for a little drinkie-poo…"
So Daisy and Adam spent a night together drinking and alone, after TLJ shooting ended.

So tell me /rlg/, do you think if Adam didn't have a wife/couple something would have happened between him and Daisy?

Endgame right here, lads

You did the right thing user, just don't go full autismo on her ass and say you jack off to reylo shit, that's gonna creep her out big time. Just keep implying that you think it's a good story decision, because it is.

because of his good chemistry with daisy

>meet qt boy_ who shares my interests and likes Star Wars
>open phone gallery to show some photo I took
>Reylo fap pics pop up

He doesn't care user, it's alright. (as a matter of fact he mighta been turned on)

>Adam: So, is it hard for you to meet people and just kind of go? Or do you prefer it?

>Daisy: [laughs] I mean, as we discovered, Adam, we became besties last year, but we had met some years before. It really takes me a while to relax with people. I don’t think I’m very good at meeting people: I feel awfully uncomfortable. So, I find meeting people very stressful. But it gets easier, and I think I’m getting better at being okay with that, you know?

>Adam: Yeah, you always seemed very open, but I feel the same as you. When I meet people, I don’t know how to small talk very well, so it’s always like two back-and-forths of like, “Hey, how are you? How’s the weather?” And then five seconds later, I’m like, “So, what’s your relationship like with your mother?” It always goes really deep really quickly.

>Daisy: [laughs] I think you’re really good at it.

>Adam: Oh, thank you. So, this is about Star Wars: If Rey was a color…I’m kidding.

>Daisy: No, oh my God. [laughs]

I wanna see pregnant Rey

>yfw Anakin appears infront of Renperor in IX and shows him true darkness while the Kylo pisses himself

Hi,Adam Driver here. Yes it's me. I just wanted to say that I'm not going to divorce. I love my wife. I respect Daisy and like her as a friend. It is nice to see all this dedication and love here. With love,Adam Driver

>Adam:” It always goes really deep really quickly.

>Daisy: [laughs] I think you’re really good at it.

Hi Adam, you're a cool guy and I like you. Please post your dick to prove you're being sincere. Yours truly, user.

Can you answer this?

a cool concept but it dosent really make sense considering his character if anything he would tell him to stop being such a fag and fuck rey raw

Dick pics or gtfo

I'm not going to do that.

Maybe,but Me and Daisy...well,we are just friends. I wouldn't cheat on my wife. I love her and respect her too much. Peace out.

Hi Adam I love you, please allow me into your home. I will be a good Jawa housemaid.You and your wife won't even notice me.

>Peace out
that's about all from you Styx

First Shatner posting on Sup Forums and now Adam? Who is next? Rian? Daisy? George?

cute! also tumblr btfo

why I can see her bra ?

you're adam's wife, aren't you?

Hahaha,no.
Whatever man.

No,It's just me.

surely someone in the editing room noticed...

because you're blind probably

Reminder that Rey is a Mary Sue and Daisy Ridley is a shit actress.

Daily reminder Rian is lurking here

>Hahaha,no.

Hey man, you inspired me to become a stage actor.. well, not you in particular but.. since you took the time to stop by... Well, anyways, keep doing what you're doing. I'm really glad I got to exchange words with an actual celebrity over the internet of all places. And please tell Mrs. Daisy Ridley that she did a pretty good job as well. Alright Adam, take care my man.

adam's wife again?

I imagine a lot of famous people post on Sup Forums but don't want to admit it.

I just want to say that as a fellow weird-faced man it's gratifying to see you have so much success. I mean that sincerely.

shh

A part of me will always believe posts like this.

I will tell her. Follow your dreams!

Haha,no.

He gets it.

Thank you. Everyone has a destiny in life. You never know what could happen tommorrow.

4'11 femanon? if it's you thanks for letting me follow you on twitter, you're adorable.

Holy shit this is cute and awkward, I love it

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I honestly don't even think they are aware they are attracted to eachtother. JJ and Rian probably did though hehe.

And i think Hamill when he said the thing with the sexual tension first word outta his mouth was "Daisy.....er i mean Rey"

Theres something there.

How long have you been posting here? I don't want to think about you witnessing my ironic Kylo/Hux shitposts from 2015.

Driver actually seems like the type who'd do it too. Hell, ya'll have my promise that when I become famous I'll be stopping by all the time.

Since 2017.

Well,he is posting too. The same goes for Mark,John and Oscar if I'm right.

She looks adorable in that yoga mom getup. Her imperfections make her perfect.

I honestly hope William Shatner has a nice day and finishes another book.

BRAVO NOLAN

Oh hey haha yeah that's me! You're very welcome, and thank you so much. That's very kind of you. I'm so sorry about all the terrible jokes and my poor sense of humor. Would you mind telling me your twitter handle so I can follow back? If you have one that is.

This is the gayest shit but I am legit shipping it

Thanks, LARP-user. You've brought seasonal joy to many anons here at /rlg/ today.

same user i feel corrupted

The movie pretty much sucked imo but this scene was neat, I have to admit.

It's the wannabe stage actor here, just wanted to ask you one last thing. Please tell Mrs. Daisy to NEVER come to these boards, EVER. Alright thank you again, take care m'man. P.S. Much respect to John Bodega as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I'm going to leave now. It was fun. I hope all of you have a good day. If any of you still want to ask me anything they better ask now. Leaving in 10 minutes.

Why? I bet she'd get a good kek out of it.

I will tell her. It would be better for her. And I will tell John Bodega too ;) Before he is going to hug me...

Really? Well,I hope you had fun talking with the real Adam Driver. Hahaha

just like she got a kek out of social media, and left it.

the fuck is gay here? it's trad

What did you have for dinner with Daisy that night?

I dunno...I'd be pretty weirded out if someone introduced me to a forum where strangers sit around and type long paragraphs about my bellybutton and or feet. Like hey! De-feet yourselves. (heh)

Lol, in the throne room fight you have to seriously look for the fuckups but they are relativelly small issues of coordonation and camera work.

TDKR is a special kind of fuckup lol

lewd hip touching
LEWD

I did. Oh you bet I did. By the way, in my daydreams where I'm a Hollywood director, I've cast you in a role where you fuck Eva Green. Just thought you ought to know that.

Hey yall, John Bodegar here. Ask me anything.

How big is your dick?

>omoch kaeri

Ok. I will remember.

I don't remember what I ate in that night but I do remember that me and Daisy were drinking beer and then I bought more. Anyway,have a good day all of you! Driver is out.

I feel sorry for John Boyega
He thought he was going to be the lead role and all the marketing teased him as that
Then he thought he was going to be the male lead and Rey's love interest
Now he's been totally sidelined as an irrelevant side character

>Driver is out
Truly /our guy/.

Cya man, get Daisy to come on here one of these days!!

>adam's character is named after ewan mcgregor's character
>first ewan destroyed a public relationship to bang an actress and now adam will too

exactly what level of poetry are we working with here

Hello Bodega-kun