Here its the truest tale of all! There was an all mighty, all powerfull wizard. And there was a pathetic little samurai...

Here its the truest tale of all! There was an all mighty, all powerfull wizard. And there was a pathetic little samurai. AND THE WIZARD DESTROYED HIM
THE END

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9aHQnDTd1y4
i.imgur.com/ivMjZDb.jpg
vocaroo.com/i/s0tIOv2drYNV
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qjnbtt2FQ
youtu.be/nd1K55FYCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
youtu.be/CxXYBcE6utA?t=48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>train your son since he was 8 years old to do one thing
>DESTROY
>AKU
>fails for about 60 years
>gets one good chance
>commits sudoku because there's an eldritch vagina on the way

MAD JACK DIED FOR THIS?

>There was an all mighty, all powerfull wizard.
I always thought it was interesting that Aku describes himself as a wizard. Does that mean that someone else could learn to do what he does through magic? Shapeshift and all that shit?

Nigga he's a fucking demon.

He's probably referring to his demonic magic or some shit.

I doubt anyone could do that shit but him.

ITS COMING TRUE FAGGOTS

>Wasn't even part of his master plan
>Aku just happens to find them together and wings the rest
I can only imagine Mad Jack's reaction.

>Jack never scored
>But Aku did

What about my scatbot he's okay right?

Guardian is dead and Ashi is actually part of Aku, so not really.

He's not going back to the past is he? They're just going to have him sacrifice himself to kill Aku and everyone lives happily ever after, huh? Are they really that likely to go down that path?

that doesn't sound like what happened at all

He scatted away to the afterlife...

>Jack slays Aku once in for all

You know Aku runs away every time right?

I think that the idea of him being conceptual evil only was fully given form by season 3. Before that he might have been refered to as the ultimate evil, but his origin was nebulous so he might as well have been a wizard.

why didn't jack take his bird friend to quickly fly to aku's tower?

>"But master I-"
>*Head explodes*

Did anyone else start laughing their asses off when this happened?

It just felt so sudden lol.

So I guess he can't go back anymore?

They would have made the best of friends...
He didnt deserve going out like that

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that FOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR will beat /ourguy/ Aku.

Scaramouche
Scaramouche
Did he do the do the fandango?

i'd post the full size version i made, but it's too large so here's a bigger one

Scatbot was kill.

>Literally every single time Jack has attempted to get some puss, it's turned out to be Aku.

BALLS DEEP

Thanks bud

>last episode is Aku-Ashi and Ikra fucking Jack to death

>ikra
>that geisha assassin in the comics
>ashi
Jack got fucking AKU'D thrice now

No matter what happens it is canon that jack kissed aku

he sword should have left him again right then and there

what part of aku found all the time portals didn't you understand?

link it off site

Ourguy Aku fucking raped the Guardian, whom jack couldn't even touch

How strong is he?

NO FOOL

IT IS I

AKU

They should just bang already.

I hope they sell another set of posters on the Adult Swim site after the finale. I'd really like a print of this.

I need Flash/Zoom/IT WAS ME BARRY memes about Aku and Ashi RIGHT NOW

It's a good thing that the ending will be bittersweet. Aku will have his last laugh and Jack will remain forever keked in one way or another.

Jack didn't have much trouble destroying these girls, and Aku plain gave up on it.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Guardian couldn't do shit to him, Aku could have gummed him to death while Guardian tried every weapon in his arsenal

youtu.be/9aHQnDTd1y4

We never saw his actual body. Only glasses. They left it ambiguous because he's actually alive.

Aku is literally undefeatable by anything in the universe other than jacks sword

i.imgur.com/ivMjZDb.jpg

Well the portal is FUCKING GONE ANYWAY user

thanks

vocaroo.com/i/s0tIOv2drYNV

Bet you this fucking thing's going to work still despite everything. Bet you the Guardian will come back someway.

>That last image is literally Aku cucking Jack

Gendry is /ourguy/

>yfw Jack literally fell in love with the daughter of the Chad who bullied his dad

Is the Jack lineage just a huge bunch of losers?

Yes. Jack should have commited sudoku when he had the chance. The future is fucked.

Yo what brush settings are these?

>about to get some Aku pooosy
>FOOLISH SAMURAI
>about to smash some Aku's daughter pussy
>AKU FORBIDS THAT TOO

Goddamn I haven't seen this much cucking since Guts but at least he wasn't a suicidal virgin.

Well their powers derived from the gods, whose energy can cleave through Aku's darkness. Also, in season 1 Aku was still refered to as a wizard, it wasn't until later on that he became the ultimate cosmic void.

>YOUR HEAD ASPLODE.png

FOOLISH SAMURAI

Where's the Ashi mindbreak where the Aku suit is giving her hellish orgasms?

>Gods could have given a sword to Based Scots
>instead they go Weeb and give it to muh honderabu samuri
>Turn out to be huge cucks who can't get the job done

Anyone else think Greg did a really good job this week? It's still not Mako but it's much better than his voice in the 2nd episode.

don't blame the japanese, blame Jack.

Aku was fucking done twenty minutes after the Emperor got the sword. He fucking wiped the floor with him.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good tonight.

>Traps the sword that has the ancient enemy of all good
>stab it in the ground an create a TOTALLY NOT EVIL tree
>Aku fucking revives himself after a solar eclipse

The Japanese deserved Aku destroying them, but the Gods were top blame for not giving a weapon to someone like Based Scots who would just destroy Aku if they got the chance

This isn't Dragonball Z faggot, there are no numbers/power levels involved.

Jack and the Guardian were both mortal warriors of roughly the same size having a duel. Aku could easily have just scooped the Guardian up and thrown him into space for all we know, and of course he could do that to Jack but doesn't because then there would be no show.

>every time she slashes at Jack, a veritable tidal wave of pleasure washes over her entire body

gandalf was a wizard but he wasn't a human, he was a maiar.

My dick

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_qjnbtt2FQ leaked ending.

Jack has the only weapon that could destroy Aku.

They fucking established that shit in the first episode you retard.

*desu I thought the Guardian had his own magic sword this entire time when he pulled out his own katana.

>It's actually how it went down.

Also, shame about the guardian, but I guess it makes sense. The only thing that can harm Aku is Jack's sword (surprised it doesn't have a name like Akubane or something), so regardless of how powerful the Guardian was, he couldn't win.

Yeah I'm convinced it's still going to work. It makes no sense to have the final episode there otherwise

youtu.be/nd1K55FYCAw

This was pretty great

At what point did it become canon that Vishnu Ra and Odin are real and the source of the sword's power? And that Aku is a tiny severed tendril of Yog Sothoth?

Birth of Evil. So season 3 I think

listen man, in episode Aku Infestation, those gecko monks said their portal is broken, but it's going to rebuild itself. how no one sees it wtf

Why is the mod deleting random SamJack threads?

Also outside Sup Forums everybody seems to be shouting the same stupid EXTRA THICC meme at Ashi the stick of all people, holy shit.

>ME!

lost it

youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg

>there are so many Samurai Jack threads? Why are the mods deleting the new ones?

All in time, anonymous. Wait for people to stop feeling bad and start feeling lewd and you'll prolly get your wish.

Is there a full comic for this?

Remind me why this place was familiar. I think I remember whose glasses those were.

I'll be honest. This would be more shocking if it hadn't already happened.

I guess the difference will be Aku won't bother trying to kill Jack with it. He only has to keep it away from Jack ensuring and kill him any other way he pleases.

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?
It's me guys. You know the drill by now. What do?

I could have used a little more intensity when Aku found out Jack has lost his sword.

Maybe a big ominous YEEESSS, then doing his evil laugh for a really long time before abruptly stopping and blasting off the find Jack-o.

But I guess dancing Aku is fun too.

>Aku-
>ME

youtu.be/CxXYBcE6utA?t=48

Aku grabbing the sword in the background.
Guys probably are sad
One with Ashi shirt.
One as akus daughter.

About time mate.

Guardians broken glasses need to be on one of the guys.

Guradian's glasses on the ground.

>Dancing Aku and Scaramouche
>Victorious Aku
>Guardian's broken glasses
>Akuified Ashi

That's all I have. This one should be all about Aku desu.

>Aku make portal
>Aku ded
>Ashi make portal with birth hips
>Sam Jo now in past, gotta get back.

They were Vash the Stampede's glasses.

Was it hard growing up with autism?

guardian glasses on the ground, Aku's goofy grin in the background, and Akuaishi sitting

wew lads

check those dubbles

have the goblet of Aku's evil spunk