Sup, Bill? How cold is Montreal now?

Sup, Bill? How cold is Montreal now?

Based. Take his advice and stop sperging about star wars please. Its been like 2 full weeks of this

we want it to be more trek like. less is more

I just hope Bill and y'all realize that half the threads here are shilling and paid traffic.

How is Shatner so fucking awesome?

Shatner is based.

What is he talking about?

Quick, everybody, start overacting!

Man, I miss boston legal

>How cold is Montreal now?

-30 Celsius with wind.

He came here, saw that everyone was talking about only Star Wars, told everyone they were losers, and fucked off.

BASED BILL

>waaahh no one replied to my shitty thread! im going to reddit and starting an ama

Based Shatner telling the SWfags to fuck off

nothing more cringe worthy than old people trying to "fit in" with younger people with memes and shit like that

embarassing tbqh

If I had the means I would unironically holocaust any shitter that spams Star Wars on this site.
Literally send them all, including every single jewpigkike "critic" who rated this assborn turd fresh to North Korea, so fatty Gangnam Style Man can work them to death in commie work camps and I would hire Werner Herzog to make a 4 hour documentary out of it.

Well that explains why Sup Forums is getting faster and more soyish
hes advertising this board every day

what? it reached the bump limit and people kept replying until it archived. check the archive yourself you massive fag

hi bill, twitter is that way

Shatner pissed b/c Luke's shitty death got more press than Kirk's shitty death

based Shat

Why are you being such a douche?

this is chuck johnson operating the account you retards

i like him,Umi is also the best Love Live gal for me

>ME LIEK STAH WAHS

Never seen such a massive shillfest as this thread, impressive.

bill what anti aging pills are you on man, you look awesome. are you injecting GDF-11?

If Bill is here I would like to know if a story I heard about you is true.

I once heard that you were visited by an actual Extra Terrestrial. I can't remember much about the story now as I heard it years ago.

But is it true? And if so why have the never revealed them selves properly?

It's George Takei being a pissy bitch.

Bill, just wanted to say that I started watching TOS for the first time and it’s pretty awesome.

WILLY IF YOU ARE READING THIS I LOVE YOUR STAR TREK QUOTE "SCAN ME UP SCOTLAND" LOVE YOU WILLY SHAT LIVE LONG & PROSPERS

sounds like the plot of galaxy quest.

wrong but i respect your right to make hats out of tinfoil

Binge watching TNG at the moment, sorry Bill

>Sup Forums
>C
confirmed newfag

Oh you poor naive fool.

love you Bill

Literally this

William Shatner confirmed for being a fucking absolute newfag.

Bill, I love you but come on don't post this shit on twitter you attention whoring Jewlord.

Where link to thread?

i think the newfag here is you my friend

Hey Bill hows it going?

How would he know I bet he hasn't been back for 40 years

I actually didn't know Captain Kirk was a fucking leaf. I guess I'll need to reassess my opinion of all canadians.

Basically, Bill Being Based