WHERE

B L A K U ' D
L
A
K
U
'
D

Prom is overrated. Dollars to Donuts that once you get out of high school you'll never see any of those people again outside of face book, including your date. Life is Transient, cartoons are forever. Stay with us user, you'll be in good Sup Forumsmpany.

This image is fucking amazing

>Jack tries to fight Aku
>Aku uses Ashi as a puppet human shield
>Aku gets the upper hand and goes for the killing blow
>Ashi overpowers and shield the blow with her body
>Jack goes nuclear

Aye wheres my links?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN ASKING THAT. STAY THE FUCK HOME AND WATCH THE GODDAMN FINALE LIKE ALL US VIRGINS ARE GOING TO DO.

>When you remember that all the other daughters had this ability
>When you remember that this could have happened if Aku wasn't so malaised

Those Omega Trials were a pain in the ass.

DUMP YOUR PATHETIC FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL "FRIENDS" AND WATCH JACK WITH US YOU PATHETIC BABY

I spent my prom at home watching Yu Yu Hakusho. No regrets.

That fucking meme picture was real guys

What the fuck

>tfw its finals week and the final ep is at the end of the fucking week.

fuck you genndy.

Or just download the mega that usually pops up on the thread Saturday once it's over

>tfw got to dance with the hot teacher during prom

Imagine if Ashi before redemption had this holy fuck.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU FOOL. YOU LET THIS TRAMP GET CLOSE TO YOU. AND AS A RESULT YOU LOSE THE SWORD. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I TOLD YOU SHE WAS NO GOOD. SHE WAS A DISTRACTION. YOUR DICK LED YOU ASTRAY. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE ROBOT PROSTITUTES? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH STICKING YOUR DICK IN THOSE SLUTS FROM THE VILLAGE? OH YOUR HONOR REALLY HELPED YOU THIS TIME

Didnt go to prom even today I font comprehend why thats a bad thing.

Its not like I couldnt get a date I just didnt really care.

>Imagine if Jack porked Ashi like this.
DIVINE INTERCOURSE

>tfw no hot teachers when I was in high school

Just gonna wait for the fanart of her acting disgustingly coquettish in that form.

.>tfw spent prom playing fighting games and watching Ghost Stories English Dub with my mates
Did I miss out on anything important?

God I hope he comes back in the finale somehow.

>People were right about the father-daughter relationship

>one time thing or something that can always be done later
you tell me

Aside from your classmates being douches no.

>This entire episode second half

Imagine how wet Ashi's mom was constantly I mean its like God giving you his jizz to birth his daughters.

How? I know it's been hours but still

Are you happy now, you miserable antijashifags? You got what you fucking wanted you hateful little shits

Imagine fan art of corrupted Ashi replacing regular Ashi in everything

>ROBOT PROSTITUTES
That reminds me of GotG2.

>Yondu at his lowest
>Despised by his role models/comrades, and his own crew
>Zipping up his pants after fucking a robot, staring out of a window wistfully

>I warned you, Jack. This is what happens when you get attached. This is what happens when you care. You just have to try to fix things, don't you? You're a child blowing out candles while the house burns down around you. And yet you keep dragging people into the fire! You could have given her a quick death, like her sisters, but instead you had to FIX things. You always have to interfere, even though you're a failure.

>You deserve the pain you're feeling right now, Jack. I told you what the honorable thing to do was. The decisions we make and the actions that follow...

>tfw Ashi's probably going to kill herself while Jack's screaming "Nooo"

Based on how the narrative has developed throughout the course of the season, the most likely ending is a Jashi happy end with no returning to the past.

Jack will live, Ashi will live. Aku will be defeated. Jack will not return to the past.

>Next episode jack gets depressed and insta grows beard

SO HOW'D YOU LIKE THE GUARDIAN REMATCH

RIP My Nigga Scaramouche

loved this fucking guy, one of the few people at "jacks level" in terms of skill.

hope his kid or w/e comes in for the finale.

FUCK YOU GENNEDY WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UPDATED INTRO AND SONG YOU PROMISED YOU FUCK???

YOU HAVE AN UPDATED SONG IN A PROMO CLIP BUT NOT IN THE SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M

So do we have any solid confirmation on how long the finale will be?

Not gonna lie, I'm a Jashi fag but even I thought Aku-ized Ashi was hot as fuck

did he die finally?

Man you really let that one girl who's secretly liked you for years down Sup Forumsmrade.

At least you got to watch a cartoon about Samurai though.

He got headsploded by Aku.

go to prom if you actually have attachment to school

i was one step from suicide in high school so no loss skipping it

I like the design too. Let's prey, bro.

NO

>tfw my college rented out six flags for everyone getting doctorates in a physical science or engineering courses

>tfw I'll get a season pass but i'll miss the finale live and wont get to see it until the morning

Life is suffering isn't it anons?

>What's it gonna be Jack? Loyalty to your friends, or loyalty to me?
>You're a samurai! Finish your mission! Show your loyalty! Face me.
I GIVE MY LIFE
NOT FOR HONOR
BUT FOR AKU

She's going to fight it. There IS good in her!

Go to prom m8, not even joking.

Don't go stag. Ask anyone to go to prom, doesn't matter who it is. Just for the love of god don't go stag (by yourself) You will feel like absolute shit the entire time there

>just realized the finale airs on my birthday
AW FUCK

>Final
>Prom
>Below 18.

Are you baiting or completely retarded.

And the nightmare returns...

I know it'd be the cheesiest shit, but fuck LET THEM BE OKAY! HE'S BEEN JUSTED ENOUGH LET HIM BE HAPPY FOR ONCE DAMMIT!

yes

Jack already went through this shit and got over, she probably can. She isnt as strong as jack so of course it will take a while.
>Aku is taken care off
>Years passes
>Whenever jack has sex with her and she cums her eyebrows lit.

Prom, you can't download the feeling of pussy

This.

please. This is the LAST time we will ever see Jack.

For the love of god, he's suffered so much. He deserves to be with his beloved. Come the fuck on Genndy

>liked you
Lol kid women only love cock and semen sentimental romantic love is an illusion cast by your brain to stay with them to raise a child but the woman herself cant feel this.

Dailymotion link, anyone?

Ehhh I went to it and the after party

It was boring as fuck

Go if you have an attachment to school but honestly I wish I had just turned up for the awards I received and fucked off into town afterwards with my mates

>bring tablet
>bring headphones
>take 30 minute break to watch episode live
wowsohard

So this pretty much explains why she's so fukken strong and was able to fuck up all those orc guys right?

also HOLY FUCK SHE WAS KANGS

can't wait for you r9k anons to go back to your board after sj is over.

He showed up for two seconds, Aku realized Jack got the sword back. And in literally 15 frames Aku offed him with no remorse. It was fucking funny.

>inb4 OP is a gril

>mfw reading user's idea for what would constitute a better season
>mfw reading user's idea for what would make a good series finale

I'm heading to bed but I just want you all to know that 100% of all the shit posted on here would be unwatchable. S5 is not perfect in any stretch but if you think your fanfiction.net tier "ashi dies :p" or "whole season should have been jack wrestling his demons" ideas are in the slightest bit an improvement of what we actually have then let me be your wake up call. Stop deluding yourself because you're actually writing john green melodrama garbaggio. If you're one of these aforementioned people and you're considering or studying to become a writer, drop out right now.

Sweet dreams btw

I gotchu senpai
dailymotion.com/video/x5m7crb_s05e09-c_tv

The memes were too strong.

dailymotion.com/video/x5m7crb_s05e09-c_tv

>Man you really let that one girl who's secretly liked you for years down Sup Forumsmrade

Oh please come on user, let's be real here. Life isn't a story, he's probably either going out with some high school fling that 'l never go anywhere, or with his friends. He probably won't miss out on much.

>Real Degree
>Posting on Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet it's gonna play at the end, narrated by Ashi
>now, at long last, he returns to the past to undo the future that was aku

Unless you have a date already and it's something serious, finale. Otherwise, you're gonna feel really out of place among all those normies.

is this being worked on yet?

>tfw the finale was GOING to air on my birthday until Reddit and Morty

Many thank you, Anons

What's prom?

Oh fuck off

I can actually clearly see that happening

His beloved isn't Ashi, it's the people. Like Batman with Gotham, except less autistic.

Look at how much he's sacrificed in this case, compared to his relationship with Ninja Bubbles.

That witchy-sins chick would be happy.

Jack literally trying to run away with Aku's daughter.

It's a place where people awkwardly dance for a bit while looking for hand jobs by the end of the night.

>not going stag then cucking one of those faggots who brought a cousin or something
You don't know how to live, user

You missed unlocking one of the seals needed to attain social aptitude. Which, unless you didn't already gave up on yourself back in middle school like most 4channers did, it's not really all that important.

>you try to raise them right, then they run off with your mortal enemy

I fucking knew it!

>All this r9k talk about prom.

I just came here for Samurai Jack not this nonsense.