Post your theories how it will end

Post your theories how it will end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cznpPMomJXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ashi will make a time portal to send Jack back, since she has Aku's powers in her, she cares more about him getting home rather than her feelings.

Rushed.

Ends in sex

remember all those awesome plotpoints that were brought up a while back like Demongo, Scottsman, the Archers?

Yeah they looked so cool!

Well it's probably not going to involve them go fuck yourself. If it does, it will be super rushed.

hour
long
special

Sadly, this will probably be true. The bonfire scene only further supports this.

We all wish user but it probably wont happen

Exactly how everyone suspects and supremely disappointingly.

Either Jack and Ashi survive to rebuild the future.

Or Ashi dies (probably killing herself) and sends Jack back to the past.

I'm thinking it may be the latter, since we spent narrative time this ep on Jack dwelling on memory and the things he lost.

Jashi end.

Jack lives, Ashi lives. Aku defeated. Jack doesn't return to the past.

>b-but Ashi will make a portal
Ashi will lose her Aku powers once Jack destroys Aku.

Except we also got him admitting that he loves her and doesn't want her to become a memory

youtube.com/watch?v=cznpPMomJXw

DANGER

we already know. Gennedy said it in an interview himself, the whole story was a reoccurring dream from when he was a child. The only logical thing to do now is reveal it was always the dreams of a child and avoid getting shit for the rushed romance because it was always just a child's illusions.

Jack has no means of going back to the past anymore. All the time portals are gone; even the Guardian was blasted out of existence by Aku.

Aku wants Jack alive to torment him for all eternity. As Jack cannot age, he can be Aku's plaything forever. The Scotsman storms Aku's lair providing distraction for Jack to fight back, until he's forced to face Akashi again.

Rewatch Jack and the Zombies. Jack's sword can't harm an innocent. Ashi is innocent therefore it will purify her of Aku. This is hinted at when his sword first grazed her body, revealing that Ashi is still herself underneath.

Jack slices away the darkness and Ashi is purified (complete with her own white Samurai Gi)

Jack and Ashi defeat Aku. Surprise secret final boss encounter with the High Priestess whom Ashi defeats as a final goodbye to her dark past.

Jack is sad that he can't go home but find happiness in the future with his new hot Asian wife. Jack becomes the new King in replacement of Aku to rebuild the world.

Jack and Ashi then have loud sex over and over again.

The End.

Screen cap this.

They wouldnt have jack monologe for a minute in this episode about going home and its seasons, just for him to say hes not going back

Or Jack monologues about the past to make us feel sad for how he won't get to go home.

>Jack has no means of going back to the past anymore. All the time portals are gone; even the Guardian was blasted out of existence by Aku.

The one rogue factor is that Ashi, as part Aku, may be able to use his time traveling spell.

Jack goes back to the past
After becoming Aku

Jack's monologue about his home was to set up his reluctance to get attached to Ashi, as he doesn't want her to become just another memory.

Seriously nigga, your analytic skills are shit.

What about time travel by science like in the space episode.

>jack is kill
>he sees his parents, they have a gay feels fest
>wakes up surrounded by scotsmans army
>I TOLD YOU IT'D TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO KILL A BASKET WEARING SOMETHING SOMETHING HAGGIS
>they take down aku, Ashi opens a time portal before she dies
>jack leaps out of the portal at the first fight just as aku is sending him to the future
>AKUUUUUUUUUU
>wacha

It doesn't appear to work, since Jack is still here in the future.

Fair point.

Killing aku in the past kills ashi, Jack ain't going back. That was the point of the memory thing, he isn't going to try and reclaim what was. He is gonna stay in the future and Ashi exist to be the thing that makes him happy because nigga really doesn't have much else after killing Aku.

And everyone will be salty that he chose Ashi over the millions if not billions that died from Aku's stuff.

I hope it was worth the wait!

>The entire series has been leading up to this final episode
>No matter what the fuck it is, it will never ever live up to the hype

Ashi was a mistake. We've wasted 5 episodes of a rushed love interest that had no impact or place in the previous seasons. Anything Genny puts out will be forced and won't give a satisfying conclusion to the series.

It was, though I would have at least liked a voice over of something he said to Jack before they parted ways. Showing that Jack considered it his last hope, and even that has been shattered.

>Jack and Ashi then have loud sex over and over again.
I really want Zone to animate this.

I'd buy that for a dollar

>Jack is in despair and grows mane/beard again
>Aku doesn't even try to kill him anymore as he has the sword
>Scotsman's ghost and Army finds him, and because the Scotsman is dead he makes Jack the King of the Scots
>King Jack gains purpose to destroy Aku and save Ashi
>Final Battle.exe
>Jack kills Ashi to get sword
>Jack is enraged by Aku saying something about Jack being a failure
>Jack decides to rule as an eternal King of Earth

screen-cap this

>Hey guys remember the Scotsman?
>Hey guys remember the Archers?
>Hey guys remember the Woolies?
>Hey guys remember the Sam-moo-rhai?
>Hey guys remember the Guardian?
>Ok cool now that we've mentioned them for a few seconds they won't show up ever again, haha :)

Cliffhanger immediately followed by Gennedy's suicide

jack was right, there can be no hope. he is stuck in his own personal hell

There's a reason the final fight is taking place at that portal

"You can't use it yet Samurai Jack. Not yet"

Anybody who thinks it wont become active again is a fool. The question is is he going to take it all the way back or just back far enough to save Ashi

22 minutes of this in explicit detail.

The End

Ashi will kill Aku and send Jack to the past.

Jack and ashi have baby and decide to send it back. The baby is really Jack. It's an infinite loop where Jack is his own biological father

>Aku Brutally Rapes Ahsi

WHAT DID GENNEDY MEAN BY THIS?

The prophecy from the original series will come true. There is no fucking way we came to the guardian portal just to say "hey member this? lol". Ashi will almost certainly die and aku will be defeated/sealed. My guess is that there will be another timeskip where Jack somehow repairs the portal after making things right in the current timeline.

Buckle up kids, my dad is Samurai Jack and I have spoilers straight from the mouth of Gendy.

>Jack and Ashi manage to defeat Aku in the present that is the future.
>There are bs sword shenanigans along with bs love shenanigans, be prepared
>The present that is the future is saved and free from any additional Aku nonsense
>They go back into the past and defeat Aku there as well in his weakened state.
>Jack and Ashi restore Jack's empire and stop Aku's evil from spreading further
>Jack and Ashi have a son who takes over after both Jack and Ashi die of old age
>The son sits on the throne and his eyebrows light afire
>"Foolish Samurai"
>WATCHA
>turns out that Jack did get to the past every time and did kill Aku. The Aku in Ashi was passed along to the child who became Aku again. It's a fucking bootstrap paradox destined to happen again and again
>The Aku that jack fights is technically his love child

pic related

Screen cap this

NGE Tier ending where everything goes batshit insane and nothing makes sense
I wish

please no

i just got this part and im still not over it

Hoping for an hour long special.Jack and all his friends(brought by the Scotsman) epic battle vs Aku and corrupted Ashi,barely defeat him,but at the last second he stabs Ashi or injures her really bad.With her last breath she uses her Aku powers to open a portal and send Jack back(or the guardian fixes the portal in case he s somehow alive).
Bonus in case the ep is extra long: Jack goes back all berserk style because of Ashi and has to fight Aku alone in the past(maybe with his father ).Last shot is Jack watching over the kingdom,with his family,or something he has to remember Ashi(maybe they build a statue or her)

There always must be a Lich King.

Aku wins

Oh god

If you really want to make an ending that works yet also ensures Sup Forums has a meltdown on the scale of korrasami, go with this:

>episode 10 is finally here
>Jack's getting his shit slapped eternally by Aku for keks with nothing to stop him
>end up with Scotsman, gorillion scotswaifus and so forth storming Aku's tower to save Jack
>it doesn't do jack or shit, but it does allow Jack the chance to break free and go off to get his sword again
>Akashi appears to try to STABBY STABBY Jack to death
>[insert fight here]
>Jack barely manages to get Ashi to regain some control
>then Jack remembers the reason why this all began
>he tells her to make a new time portal to send him back to the past
>Jack does a sneeki beeki and jumps in whilst Aku is too distracted to yoink him out like last time
>he gets to the past
>...only for it to turn out that going back in time makes one not remember anything from the future
>and he got placed right in front of Aku's lair from the very first episode
>Jack can't remember anything that happened, so he does what he did last time
>charges into his lair
>[insert HD version of first Aku fight here]
>ends with Jack being flung into the future
>all as we all realize Aku fucked with Jack one last time to ensure he never knows peace or happiness
>an endless cycle of suffering and misery for the samurai
>WATCHA

>meltdown
Sup Forums would love this because
- Makes the relationship to be just one of Aku machinations
- Jack loses, Aku wins
- BAD END

Everyone wants some ending where Jack becomes emperor and has like a wife and kids, you know the stereotypical happy ending.

I doubt will get that though, really there are SO MANY different ways and directions the ending could go in. I can't even really speculate how it's going to end at this point.

Honestly, it also kinda feels like the most fitting ending. After all, when you think about it, Seasons 1-4 had the intro told by Aku. And what would be the reason for that? Mainly if Aku knew all along how it would all end.

And with Season 5's opening and shit, it then paints a new picture of things too: Jack never ages not because 'REASONS', but actually because he's stuck in an endless time loop that Aku started. The ultimate dick move the lord of all evil could ever pull, was ensure the Samurai can NEVER EVER beat him if he forever is stuck in the same timeline of suffering he can never escape. After all, Jack himself says "there is no hope"...because he realizes there is no escape from this ever.

>And what would be the reason for that? Mainly if Aku knew all along how it would all end.
except it's in present tense

This whole "IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE" theories are fucking retarded and I can only image a stupid moron behind them. Please stop posting anytime.

Aku's comedic dickish consciousness somehow gets separated from the pure darkness that created him. The darkness is destroyed while he runs away powerless. That way Jack technically wins, but Aku isn't completely killed off and a certain counterbalance between good and evil in existence is maintained

Jack goes back to the past and fondly remembers everyone from the future, probably with some kind of montage.

Don't Dark Tower me Gennedy I swear to fucking God

Scotsman breaks Jack from Aku's lair, in a short moment of good Akushi creates a portal and immediately after Jack has to kill her in order to go back to the past, while this is happening Aku is being held off by the Scotsman and his daughters.

Jack goes back to the exact moment he is sent to the future and kills Aku with the last blow. Now that the magic from Aku is dead the side effect wears off and Jack starts to age, with the little force he has left he sets his sword to the ground, forever as a reminder of the Samurai that sacrificed his everything for the sake of everyone, even if in the end his everything never existed. WACHA and credits with a montage of all the people Jack ever helped.

I don't know how exactly it will end, but I literally refuse to accept half an hour. [as] is fucking with us and the TV show guide like with Rick & Morty.

Disappointingly.

>Aku finally takes possesion of the sword
>he doesn't send it to the depths of hell or the vacuum of space where Jack could never get it again

Literally no reason to not end the story here.

100% believe this will happen. Genndy said it would be bittersweet, the only thing I am worried about is the "it will bring people to tears" quote.

Honestly just go with it, it's the future, if Aku wanted he could've dropped a nuke where Jack was and had that over with since episode 2.

Or just left to another planet and destroy the earth.

Or used a gun

Or cut Jack's arms, just fo with it

>Jack defeats Aku and falls to his knees
>Someone approaches
>It's The Guardian
>"Now, my man, you are ready."
>portal reappears behind him

Sword is the only thing that can harm Aku, Aku peaces the fuck out with it. Jack is cursed to roam the Aku controlled world for eternity, no way back to the past. No way to defeat Aku.

There's really no sweeter victory for Aku than that.

In the Episode, it was hinted that the sword can purify Ashi, this Episode also confirmed all time portals were destroyed including the Guadians so here is what probably happens.
>Jack is captured by Aku.
>Jack tries to convince Ashi (similar to the Aku-Infection).
>The Scotsman's rebels army show up and may help save Jack.
>At some point Aku and Jack have a final battle and Ashi is purified from Aku's essence.
>Defeating Aku breaks the time curse on Jack; he can now age.
>Since Jack can't go back to the past, he decides he can rebuild the future with all his friends and he settles down with Ashi.
>It ends with Jack telling his story to his child.
>Wa-Cha!

>Aku Destroyed ALL of the time portals
>Jack kills Aku and makes it his goal to stay in the future and rebuild civilization in the light of goodness. The people that he helped spread the word and make the world a better and safer place without Aku's tyranny.

It needs to be extended to at least 30 minutes.

Whatever the end is, I just want this fabulous bastard back

Seems legit, except the sex part. Ashi might be revealed to be pregnant and the story ends with Jack telling his child the story.

I would send Gendy a fucking pipe bomb in the mail.

Jack will kill Aku, Ashi will die when Aku dies, and Jack will become an old man/dead once he kills Aku.

So that's what he meant by bittersweet! That madman!

Think about it. If Ashi Sends Jack back to the past. This means Ashi will no longer exist.

My Take what will happen.

>Jack Accepts defeat. Maybe resulting in his evil conscious to return.
>Jack meets up with the Scotsman and his Daughters.
>Jack and The Scotsman rally up an army to fight Aku.
>Aku can't be defeated in this Timeline.
>Jack kills Aku in the past.
>Jack is home. With the cost of everyone in the future timeline gone.

Here's the kicker. What is the fate of the sword?

Aku gets 2 scoops of Ice Cream

Please god no.

>Ashi fights off Aku's influence and realize the mental link making Aku control her goes both ways
>Manages to cause Aku to drop the sword
>Aku is none too pleased and decides to kill Ashi
>Now that she knows she's part of Aku, she realizes she has some of his magic too
>Before the final blow (on her) is struck, she tears open a portal in time and sends Jack back, back to the past, going full POTTERY
>Jack defeats Aku in the past and the day is saved, but his heart is still heavy for the loss of Ashi
>Final shot is of Jack praying at a funeral altar dedicated to Ashi when his parents enter and lay their hands on his shoulders to support him
>Jack is crying but the presence of his parents brings a smile back through the tears
>THE END

Now, where could my pipe bomb be?

How about this for an ending
>Ashi has the sword and is about to kill Jack
>Aku creates a new time portal to dangle over a helpless chained up Jack
>Ashi throws the sword at Jack, telling him to finish everything
>Aku freaks out and tries to get rid of the portal
>Jack flings the sword into the portal where it flies back into the past and kills Aku, thus destroying the future timeline
>Aku freaks out as he dissolves away, the first victim of the timeline disappearing
>Jack is upset because he realizes this means Ashi is going to die
>She kisses him one last time as everything fades to white.
>Jack is back in the past, not having remembered any of this, maybe he's back to being a child if the sword went back far enough
>Ends with him being unaware of any of the suffering or friends he made in the future that was Aku

As a godlike figure, wouldn't he want to hog all the major destructive power for himself, and just use his beetle drones and assassins to hassle the little people? Having nukes would be like upstaging himself.

>Jack decides to kiss Ashi while she's possessed
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SA-MOO-RAI!?"
>"I'm going to fuck you, Aku!"

I've been predicting for the past few weeks that Jack isn't going to go back to the past. I'm still sticking by that prediction.

That said, however this season ends, it's probably going to be a bit rushed, it's probably not going to live up to the hype, and most of /col/ will be butthurt about it for weeks/months afterwards.

>Jacks Parents Supporting Jacks loss of Ashi.

FUCKKKK

Wait, wouldn't that make Ashi the daughter of her own son?

What are the odds of the season finale being an hour long?

>runs in the family dot gif

>mfw Jack fucks his granddaughter

if he doesn't go back to the past and undo the evil that is aku and get every reward for accomplishing his hero's journey, ill be mad

>he ends up just being some guy who got eternally btfo by aku since he was 8 because the gods are too lazy to do shit themselves

I SWEAR TO FUCK

Aku rapes Ashi in front of Jack as the guardian holds him down

Blood bath. Aku, Jack, Ashi all die.

Jack kills Ashi, and greaves over her body with Aku about to strike him down. the Scotsman will rush in the last second to buy jack enough time to deal the death blow to aku, but will die also.

the final scene will be a a musical montage of destruction and all the death of the world, with a few more cameos and a few of the good guys killing off Akus baddies, ending with a message of hope. pick your favorite good guy to over look a burnt out Aku tower. WATCHA! the end.

>Ashi has Jack on his knees, shes gotten his sword
>"I cant do it Ashi, I cant fight you"
>Aku comes round her shoulder
>"Do it now!!"
>Ashi turns around and kills Aku

Itll be shit but i bet anything this is the kind of ending their building towards.

The Gods get sick of this shit and finish the fucking job themselves.

>This is hinted at when his sword first grazed her body, revealing that Ashi is still herself underneath.
The sword showed that there was nothing there.

Jack wins with friends' help, ages instantly, Guardian shows up alive and scarred, Ashi doesn't die, Jack beats the Guardian, chooses to meet Aku when he got flung into the future instead of meeting Ashi, beats him, does not become younger, lives the rest of his short life while remembering all the people he met, alternate timeline versions of them are shown with happy endings, Ashi and her family are all normal and happy, no Watch Out, Jack closes his eyes for the first time for the rest of his battle-free life

Aku's my dad and he's taking me to go get some ice cream :3

>The sword showed that there was nothing there.

Maybe you forgot the bit where Jack damaging the Aku sludge caused it to recede over her face and temporarily grant her control and lucidity enough to urge Jack to kill her?

>Aku takes Jack back to his lair to torture him like he did to his father
>20 minutes of Jack watching people he cares about get burned to ash

Seriously though, the Scotsman's ghost and his daughters.

Jack fucking drinks some Aku jizz and becomes Jacku and makes his own fucking portal

Considering her demon-suit makes her larger than her human body, there probably would be some empty space