What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?
Also this was definitely the worst episode right?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/897469/Black-Mirror-season-4-Crocodile-major-shake-up-Charlie-Brooker-Andrea-Riseborough-Netflix
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfezd9KYago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was. It was boring, the villain is pure shit, it has no general idea or even brand new technology

I've seen 1,4,5 so far. 4 with the dating sim felt like the most Black Mirror-esque episode so far still not great though.

1 and 5 were just complete dog shit though first ep had nice set design and the black and white episode had good lighting but felt like the director thought the story was better than it truly is.

What are the best eps for far?

I thought 1 was decent. 2 and 3 were trash imo on 4 now

im guessing you never had anything value to lose and would do anything to keep it if you went that far why not go a little further

2, 3 and 4 were the best. 1 and 6 were garbage.

I've heard that 4 5 are the best

>trying to justify killing a blind baby

>Also this was definitely the worst episode right?
Did you not watch the last one?
They basically take 3 episode concepts and cram it into a single 1 hour segment with rushed story telling that eliminates all the character and world building from the stories.

Yeesh, she really hit the wall hard.

yup, completely garbage. Worst season so far

normal criminals are doing bad things because they think they will never be caught. She did bad things out of fear of being caught (for other bad things). It is subversive in a nice way.

she was horrible person but she was relatable. Even if we would act different we can still relate because we understand her motivation. Also, great acting from Andrea.

1 was clearly the episode they had most faith in but clearly was missing the edge to make it entertaining
2 was a good concept but a dreadful story, in honesty I don't think the mom was wrong at all
3 was pure shit all over
4 was really good, liked the ending, even if the concept didn't actually make that much sense
Watching 5 now, its pretty good so far

so what would you do surrender and make a jail and give up everything you worrked you life to achieve

>you killled the pussy
>you killed the muslim
>you killed the muslim husband
>you leave the baby alive cause of MEH MORALS when you have a family fame and wealth waiting for you

3 = 4 > power gap > 6 > 1 > 5 > 2
Seemed a bit like a filler season.

Some of the ideas felt pretty lazy and rehashed, probably why i'm enjoying 5 the most

Do Guinea Pigs even have long enough term memory to be able to have it harnessed by police using the technology that the expert even said was mostly subjective?

Also Indian Female/Black Male? Does this even happen?

>ywn 50 year match with her

> in honesty I don't think the mom was wrong at all
Opinion discarded.

Wtf i’m gonna kill everyone now?

>waste a year of your life with some stuck up bitch because of an app
What did black mirror mean by this?

>Wtf i have my whole life ahead of me and will do anything to protect that life

Did you even watch the episode? They're afraid of getting killed if they don't do as the program says.

It would've been an intresting concept if we were shown that the mom was fucking with her life bar don't go out with a drug dealer, take drugs and get pregnant, your only 15. Maybe if she actually grew up with the filter

Been seeing a lot of conflicting opiniomdabout this season so far. Only consensus i've seen is ep 4

I guess it's just personal taste

>going on a killing spree is justified, ever.

Did you not watch the end of the episode?

1 and 6 feel like new black mirror like nosedive, while 2 and 3 are more like the first 2 seasons. 4 is just a good love story with likeable characters.

Watching 6 right now seems like a lot of easter eggs easiest one to spot is the device meth Damon used in the first ep. Very meta with the concepts in the series.

2 seemed like it was trying way to hard to be Entire History of You but without the solid acting from Toby Kebbel that held that episode together and elevated it to kino.

3 isn't a Black Mirror episode at all. It's like Brooker was auditioning for an ITV murder show. The technology is inconsequential to the plot and could be replaced with something else and drawn out more and it would fit right in as a 3 part limited series on BBC or ITV.

this

>3 is pure shit
>3 is the best
Well what is it

This. 3 was barely a black mirror episode

To me 4 felt like the early black mirror seasons but haven't seen 2 and 3 yet so can't judge properly

the 3 was 3rd all the 3 haters are losers who never had anything they would fight not to lose

>1
>4
>3
>6
>5
>2

3 is a shitty CSI episode

Worst season by far

I understand the motivation behind her actions, it doesn’t make a good episode you fucking retard

>episode 6
>burning down a museum, full of historic items some of which could've been unique, for no reason
fucking christ

>Oh no I can't stop killing everyone around me

>Literally could have gone to the cops and just ratted on the guy and gotten off with a light sentence

The doctor subplot was the most interesting. It could be an episode by itself.

Arkangel was a million times worse

>san junipero was my favorite all time
>4 is my favorite this season
guess im a huge faget

Only saw the first 3 and it was by far the best. Y'know, apart from the "it works on rats too", that was fucking retarded.
Season's been pretty shite so far. Not even hyped for the rest.

They symbolically burned down the past seasons by releasing this piece of shit.

Same bro

But the device from season 1 that cis white male used was also burned down.

>yfw it was written by the trashman

The reason why it was so bad

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/897469/Black-Mirror-season-4-Crocodile-major-shake-up-Charlie-Brooker-Andrea-Riseborough-Netflix

> Producer reveals star caused major shake-up ‘She challenged us’

>Andrea Riseborough expressed an interest in the instalment entitled Crocodile and asked Annabel and Charlie to change the lead character for her.

>“Andrea read for one of the other parts and really like the journey of the protagonist and she challenged us and said, ‘Do you think it could be a woman?’” the executive producer told The Hollywood Reporter.

>“Then we sort of said, ‘Oh, hold on.’ We hadn’t quite thought of that. We questioned it and worked it.

this is exactly me

or you blackmail the muslim chick

>blackmail her with what i will come one day and kill your child when im sitting in jail

>Straight white woman is probably the most evil character this season, even more than Meth Damon and is VR rampage
>Kills a muslim woman, black man, and a blind kid

What did they mean by this?

or you strap her to the memory machine, and whenever she remembers the murder memory you hit her, until she's pavloved into not remembering the memory

I don't know. She didn't kill the guy, it makes no sense to me that she killed three people to keep the secret hidden that someone else killed him.

she also killed a straight white guy

I wouldn't got that far in the fucking first place

Because women are stupid, they can't think logically.

yes, exactly
tomboy just killed two people as far as the arab chick knows
pretty sure a rich psychopath in a scandinavian prison can get someone to kill for them, would you bet the life of your blind baby on it?

>being too brainlet to realize Rolo was the character being built

They even have stuff from previous episodes like Arkangel.

Besides BM is never about the characters it's meant to be fridge horror and techno terror

>Black museum
>Contains criminal artefacts
What did they mean by this?

ENHANCE

why risk that when you cant just kill the man and the baby and move on with your life with no fear of anyone

Laws of Power #15: Crush Your Enemy Totally

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfezd9KYago

> cause murder is bad

Hang the DJ was the San Junipero episode of the season and probably also the best. Metalhead was a cool mini horror movie tribute using tech. It was creative albeit underdeveloped. USS Callister was the most Black Mirror in that it was actually a horrifying conclusion to relatable technology.

USS Callister and Hang the DJ were the only good episodes this season.
>Crocodile had a retarded main character
>Arkangel was predictable and dull
>Metalhead was bland as hell, black and white added nothing to it
>Black Museum was a bunch of short stories cobbled loosely together with a pants on head retarded ending

but she didn't do the bad thing

i wanna enhance her schnoz

no, because the guinea pig is gonna turn you in moron

>Do Guinea Pigs even have long enough term memory to be able to have it harnessed by police using the technology that the expert even said was mostly subjective?
how are you still asking these questions four seasons in? the technology is fantasy, it's not about that

that was actually kind of the point of the episode

I figured black and white was an intentional nod to Psycho like other parts of the episode.

the black and white wasn't there to add anything, it was to hide the questionable cgi

She looks like shit now.

To hide the body dumbfuck. She committed murder.

God Katy Perry is looking rough these days

I mean there's a picture of her in the op

I was actually left wondering the whole time how much of it was CG. I thought the thing looked really good.

I kinda liked Black Museum albeit it wasn't great.
I completely agree with you on the other ones.

I'm so confused as to how this episode was so dumb. Brooker and John Hillcoat are both talented dudes plus the actors were as well. Why were there three separate scenes of Shazia interviewing those people when we all knew where it would lead? I kinda liked her at first, but every scene made me hate her fucking Orwellian career more and more. Seriously, why make the chick the main character instead of having that be a twist at the episode's end and use a flashback to explain what she did to her ex?

These Netflix seasons have unironically made me appreciate this ep way more

The black and white one was shit

2 is the worst one. Totally uninteresting
1 and 3 are forgettable
4 is the good one but has a stupid ending
5 is well done but has no plot
6 is the only one with some teeth, but doesn't give you anything we haven't see in other seasons

Worst season by far

pure shit didnt even feel like black mirror but

what the FUCK was her problem? If you're stuck with someone for a full year, why not make the best of it instead of living miserably?

To show what the tech is capable of? To make how obtrusive it is more apparent? To point out how regular "nice" or "good" people will accept just about any job regardless of how fundamentally violating of others' privacy it is because "someone's got to do it"? To show how easily people bend over to or are completely unaware of what makes the law?

And why wouldn't you hate her Orwellian career?

this is irony right?

go read crime and punishment

This was legit my fav episode ef season 4.

no its not some people who dont have the chains of religion or societal morals holding them back they can kill /thief and justify they killing easily without carrying around the burden of sin or even asking for some bullshit form of forgiveness

> i needed to kill those 4 people cause they threaten my future they threaten husband they threaten my SON the threaten my FAMILY

not everyone becomes a slave to some made up notion of sin or justice and not every one carries they baggage of sin

Go read C&P you massive edgelord

>This was legit my fav episode ef season 4.
Oh look, legit conflicted drama, I wonder what is going to happ....
>she kills him and she has to hide the body
into the trash it goes

The episode completely fails in selling the main woman as someone who would brutally murder babies. One way to do this would be to make the Muslim chick a sympathetic character to show the main woman's desperation. Instead, she is extremely unlikeable as a character and there is no emotional investment in her or her dumb guinea pig

>sympathetic character
are u a fucking child you cant sympathetic with a character without the writer telling you to i was on her side all the way fuck that guinea pig

Seen every ep apart from 2 & 3 so far and im not even white but keep getting a "fuck you white people" vibe from this season.

That bit at the end with the racist sadists and when she uses the word virtue signalling felt like a trump hater used rolo haynes as an insert to let his anger out on. Bit tasteless imo.

>not a new IP
nice try Sup Forums-kun

>not everyone becomes a slave to some made up notion of sin or justice

I am non-religious and have absolutely no supernatural belief. I don't believe there is sin or any real justice.

I still wouldn't murder innocent people.

That was a meta episode using tech from older episodes like the cookie and in this ep it built up the pieces of tech in the small stories rolo created himself and slowly added it up in the conclusion being used against himself. Getting his consciousness sent to a virtual hologram person using the 60/40 principle they then have him experience the pain etc

>USS Callister
>good

>DNA somehow has stored the memories of it's owner
>Coder has DNA stored but having a backup of the learning AI that's been living inside his game for supposedly years doesn't even cross his mind
>depends on a fucking item in-game to have admin powers
>somehow they developed a game that's fully mind-VR yet didn't put a safe exit from it in case anything bad happens
>Update takes at least 2 days to fully download, so either it is at least 300 GB at bare minimum this major company in charge of a AAA MMO worldwide success of a game still has dialup connection
>Coder supposedly a genius but doesn't see anything wrong with letting the game on when he isn't on it
>everyone is an unlikeable asshole so I'm just wanting for them to all get a bad ending
>instead we get the normiest "WE'RE IN THE CLOUD BRAHS" ending yet

yeah no

I have trouble believing Penn wrote the racial angle that way

so you would sit and wait to go to jail and lose EVERYTHING you worked you life to get losing your child and husband and go out is shame ?

He only wrote the pain doctor story, not the whole episode

This, the daughter was obviously messed up. I don't see anything wrong with this whole episode, just a disclaimer that single parents ruin children.