Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WjKE9rPR0t8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514592400634.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

stream when?

Name a bigger JUST moment for a protagonist this year

BR49 gave me an existential crisis. A truly powerful movie.

BR49 is like that guy that never talks but when he opens his mouth he says the coolest shit you have ever heard.

Yeah, it hurts, user
Joseph Campbell said “what a great opera life is, too bad it hurts”
An user made this:
youtu.be/WjKE9rPR0t8

K didn't deserve this

Because it happened to you too.

lol he doesn't know how to walk

>Tfw all the best memories were hers and now she is gone

does anyone have that torrent

Do you need to be spoonfed everything?

Gief torrent pls

yes

Post the feminist misreading of this scene pls.

how do you interpret this scene in more than one way, especially with the way the movie goes after that

>doesn’t have a kodi box

>streaming
Fucking Nicoposters

I think that was a cathartic experience for him honestly. he may have continued to pine for JOI.

luv >>> joi

It hurts because it's almost like an emotional stab in the back
We know K isn't special, but to hear the Billboard Joi speak reaffirms that while simultaneously discrediting the emotional connection to K's Joi that you built up over the entire film, and in that moment, you can truly emphasize with K

Found it.

so whats the point of this blade runner again?

hes not real so nothing in this film matters at all. in the first one it was hinted at deckard being a replicant it was subtle, but here you know they are all robots

This user get it

Because an interpersonal relationship with a woman you love and one who lives you back is the greatest feeling of euphoria in the world

this but unironically

It actually angers me that such a beautiful work of art was wasted on this brainlet of a roastie

>Can't tell if baiting or just a brainlet.

which movie was more kino?
>and by kino i mean /r9k/
from my point of view, BR49 is better

shouldnt you be in a starwars thread?

lol, that's not even an interpretation, it's too basic

You're supposed to sympathize with him. You're not special, there's no one left to care about you, and in the end the most you can contribute is in death.

>robot
lol I like this meme

Should I watch the snooze fest that is Blade Runner before I watch 2049? I've tried watching it before but never finished.

is this one of the most kino scenes of all time?

No, your IQ is too low anyway.

Wow. I thought you guys were memeing when you said it was a scene women would never understand

Because you're forcing artificial feels to fit in on a board and site you're not welcome on

I think it's just glorified here because Sup Forums and people from Sup Forums are more likely to relate to it

it's all relative

> this scene doesn't exactly make the case that K loved her for her personality
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want Luv to dominant me and say she's the best

This is the power of the female mind. Kill me.

This is what it means to be a straight white male in modern western socety.

They both left me depressed and wishing real life technology had advanced to the stage where I can have a digital waifu who caters to my every need. Instead I just get bombarded with marxism all day long.

Jesus Christ

There's a stream tonight

vaughnlive.tv/bepis12
IT is on right now, BR is after

How do you sit through an entire movie and completely miss the point of it all? Is it the failure of the director?

yeah this film was just bland after a while. dunno exactly how it goes wrong though. the premise hooked me and i've tried to watch it twice, but its like an old man's idea of how this would go if you know what i mean?

Go inside, go see your daughter

If you couldn't make it through Blade Runner's measly runtime, forget 2049 because it's even LONGER.

>she will never give you a kiss of death

is this real? im a brainlet and even i understood this scene

how did leto find out about the baby?

How come Gosling keeps picking movies where he's forever alone?

cause he's just like us
not really it's probably more like it's interesting for him to imagine what it might be like

He's the most powerful man on the planet

>"Daughter? ... I had a son"
Be honest, you were expecting it.

The Goose came looking for it in his archives.

>fuck off im not crying t-theres just something in my eye

Feminists confirmed to be brainlets. Jesus Christ...

Probably some documents in Tyrell Corp hinted towards it that they found after they bought it out.

>an feminist
>controlling the means of reproduction

I refuse to believe this isn't satire.

I would have burst out laughing

wow... I guess this really is
>films women will never understand
core

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514592400634.webm

kek

lol

Dreadfully distinct.

Your nose is probably broken. Take some advil and sleep it off.

>Guys, why does it hurt so much?

Because it makes you realize you're not special, your love isn't special and you're just another cog in a machine. The story was never about you.

Compare that to this

Woman were a mistake

desu if you didn't tear up at the end you're not a real human bean

Shame a fucking dies though.

Also fun Harrison Ford in this movie.
Fuck anything that wasn't Gosling on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

It got me too, user, even though I'm a jaded old fart. God, that reworking of the original score when he lies down on the steps was truly beautiful.

>make his existence meaningful by doing the very best he can with the tiny amount of influence he has on the world
still being held hostage by free will meme
fucking brainlets

Because the loneliness is real. They call him a skinjob, a replicant, a thing with no soul, but programing merely caused him to surpress these things. The feelings are still there and these human feelings hit the replicants harder due to how young they are.
Much like us, we delude ourselves into thinking we're not alone until at some point the realization hits us. It's the same for K who thinks at some point he's special even, begins to feel, only to realize that he is alone and on top of that he's not even special. In addition, the relationship he had was also a lie, he never had someone who truly cared for him.
It's a terrible thing to realize how alone you are and there is no place for you in the world. And all you ever wanted was something real. Is that really so much to ask?

I know this wont win many awards but ask yourself this : witch film is going to be remembered in 5 years?

I'm sure as shit a drama with a political and social message wont! Nobody cares about that shit after a few months. Thats the kind of film thats going to win awards tho.

Its all because critics and the academy are too afraid to admit that filmaking else a visual medium and how a film makes you feel is above else.

Because you understood without the proxy of words.

see you space cowboy!

From a purely /r9k/ standard I'd say Blade Runner is better. Her tricks you into thinking you're going to watch a movie solely about a loner dating his computer, but it then uses this story as an allegory to actual human relationships between people who simply aren't looking for the same thing.
Blade Runner is straight up about AIs dating. Granted, it's designed in such a way that you sympathize with - maybe even see yourself as - one of them, but it doesn't use this plot point as a way to deliver a message about real relationships.
Again, I'm trying to look at it from a /r9k/ standpoint. I think both movies are pretty good.

This. Film was spectacular and Goose was based as usual.
But Leto's scenes were just ridiculous.

2017 was the year of redemption for nolan and denis. now i trust denis on making a dune kino.

>Fuck anything that wasn't Gosling on screen.

How I feel about most movies

So did K decide to save Deckard out of revenge against Wallace and his company after realizing Joi never loved him? Seemed he was just strolling around before that, with no purpose to do anything.

No. He did it to unite bubble girl and her father, as he felt that was the best thing he could do. I like to think he also did it since he knew that was what she would want as he shared her memories and her pain.

why don't they just make replicant sex slaves instead of hollowgrams?
how did joe keep the car while suspended?
how do people recognize replicants?
why don't they give blade runners nice places to stay instead of putting them with human population?

In that scene where the lady with the missing eye talks about a boy and a girl, I was 100% ready to be pissed about how Goose was a tranny or some retarded SJW shit. Thank god it didn't go that way.

They do, but replicants are like people and so they can hurt you, whereas Joi is programmed to satisfy your every need.

get laid

just watch Drive

>satisfy your every need
except for having sex

Apparently the guy didn't have any friends until his mid teens.

You completely misread the entire movie if you think any of that is true.