Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iTDEgr0RLso?t=6m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

omg this triggers me so much, fuck niggers and women, we must alert Sup Forums

>"Europeans"

fear not citizen, Sup Forums is on the case
just watch this 7 as I praise kek

>former slave trader
ah yes the classic other side of the coin that dindus never speak of, when african niggers sold each other out

Praise Lord Kek! Deus Vult, and Heil Hitler!

I guess she didn't see how terribly the Arabs treated slaves because Euros were angels by comparison.

Madam Dindu

>slave trader
But Sup Forums has been trying to show the world that africans are the reason for slaves

LOLOLOLOLOLO STUPID NIGGERS why can't I get laid ;_;

Because of the Jews and feminism m8. If we could return to a white past, we'd have our pick of the litter. White women belong to us

>hough, Akitoye signed a treaty with Britain outlawing the slave trade, Tinubu subverted the 1852 treaty[11] and secretly traded slaves for guns with Brazilians and Portuguese traders.[12] Further, she obtained a tract of land from Akitoye which now constitute parts of present-day Tinubu Square and Kakawa Street. Later, a conflict developed between Tinubu and some slave traders including Possu, a Kosoko loyalist. Consequently, Possu, Ajenia, and other traders tried to instigate an uprising against Akitoye because of Madam Tinubu's influence in Lagos.
lmao, bitch was a slave trader even after white people forced her to stop being a nigger

>I guess she didn't see how terribly the Arabs treated slaves
>treated
Morocco here. We keep castrated nigres as slaves at my Uncles ranch.

or maybe i dont want the roast beef sandwhich

Africans (and African Americans, of course) like being slaves but - paradoxically - they also like vanquishing other tribes and taking slaves. They are just not a very advanced form of life and both Europeans and Arabs should have left sub-saharan Africa alone.

Women will be devastated to learn this

but thats not even true.
She traded slaves even after the British outlawed it

Is there even a single instance of blacks stopping slavery on their own without white people telling them to do it?

The ones killing themselves in their early 30s while all their friends get married literally are devastated, user. So are their families.

My lady.

you have a literal dude ranch

It's not fair! My cat Fluffy was supposed to satisfy my maternal instinct! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buy my slaves
>hey wait you're treating them like slaves

For hundreds of thousands of years this has been their natural order. Why should they stop just because a French or British man says all men are equal?
Slavery is the way of Africa. Arab merchants first capitalised on this and then Portuguese, Jews, Dutch, Brits. Remember that white men did no enslaving, they only bought the cattle and transported it.

Sorry for english I put it through google it is where we keep the cows. Nigres move mud

Now THAT is Oscarbait, please kids learn from this and stop spewing that buzzword carelessly

Can Africas be civilized? Is there hope? Why are they that way? Even Middle Eastern can achieve great things and it is the cradle of civilization after all. Is there no hope for blacks?

>enslave and sell your own people
>she's a real hero
>confederate general held sympathy for africans
>his statue gets torn down and he's demonised

I was making a bad joke, dont be sorry!

>Can Africas be civilized?
Yes. You should read of Rhodesia.
Also I must apologize for saying that white men did no enslaving. I forgot about Belgian Congo such a place was terrible.
>Is there no hope for blacks?
Yes. We go about treating them the wrong way imo. They react best to force like Russians.

hollywood is a panderfest, get over it, and yourself.

H-haha stupid women it's not like I don't want to be a virgin!

Why can women only argues with holes? Is it just lack of capacity for logic?

> eliminated all forms of slavery in Nigeria
The British eliminated the slave trade several decades before her.

>Yes. You should read of Rhodesia.
Wasn't that place successful due to the white settlers?
> Belgian Congo
While it was terrible, it wasn't anything they didn't do to themselves before. Leopold was a cunt, but he mostly kicked their native practices into overdrive.
>They react best to force like Russians.
So do Arabs. Russians have the right idea how to deal with sub 90 IQ populations.

Shhhh we just never speak of this.. let's ignore it entirely and just keep screaming for free shit

I'm willing to bet everyone here is male, they're just making fun of you.

>white men did no enslaving
what are thralls, what is rome and greece

>she abolished slavery because of evil whitest
>even though the British government had already abolished it
Hmmm

>Wasn't that place successful due to the white settlers?
Of course yes but you asked if they could be civilised. Rhodesians were on track to have a majority black democratic republic. They asked the British for 30 more years to do this but were told no. Then the entire world turned on them before any results could be seen.

>Rome and Greece
Again we have slaves that were taken by rival tribes and sold on.

Plenty of women use Sup Forums now days. Even met my fiance here.
And the type of posts made by this user just come of the way women argue.

>Ghezo or Gezo was an Ahosu (King) of the Kingdom of Dahomey, in present-day Benin, from 1818 until 1858. Ghezo replaced his brother Adandozan (ruled 1797 to 1818) as king through a coup with the assistance of the Afro-Brazilian slave trader Francisco FĂ©lix de Sousa. He ruled over the kingdom during a tumultuous period, punctuated by the British blockade of the ports of Dahomey in order to stop the Atlantic slave trade.

we was king ghezo n shiiiit

reading about history instead of going to the club and getting laid lmao whites are done

romans sold prisoners of war into slavery you fucking retard

>Rhodesians were on track to have a majority black democratic republic.
And you think it would have stayed that way if it was majority black?

now this is a WOKE nigga

Sup Forums here, slavery wasn't outlawed in Nigeria until 1936.

In 1851 the British invaded Lagos under the pretext of forcing them to end the slave trade in that region. The Brits at this time being ardent abolitionists. Lagos signed a peace treating forcing them to end slavery, but Madam tinubu secretly sold men into slavery.

>Romans, Greeks, Italians
>white
woah, nice b8
next you'll tell me the Irish are white too eh?

oy vey shut it down shvartza

lel

OH NO NO NO NO

There are alot of bad ass African leaders that needs bios not sure why they arent milking it like c'mon who wouldn't want to see the black samurai on screen or the black monk they are both interesting stories

lmao

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

whoever you consider white also had slaves, your point is null

Wtf I never knew of this monk his story is huge

Finns are pure. PURE!

>acknowledging that africans sold other africans to europeans
never

>acknowledging that Africans sold other Africans after Europeans invaded to force them to stop.

THIS IS FUCKING KINO

youtu.be/iTDEgr0RLso?t=6m23s

:^)

This nigga look like Forrest Whittaker in 20 years.

>In December 1851 and under the pretext of abolishing slavery, the British bombarded Lagos, dislodged Kosoko from the throne, and installed a more amenable Akitoye as Oba of Lagos. Though, Akitoye signed a treaty with Britain outlawing the slave trade, Tinubu subverted the 1852 treaty[11] and secretly traded slaves for guns with Brazilians and Portuguese traders

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>amazon bodyguards

living the dream

dates don't check up

I don't understand.

They are glorifying literal slave trader king that fought against the abolition of slavery

good get checked

You've got to earn this dick, sorry ladies.

why does he have a satellite dish on his head?

That's how he wanted to be remembered.

so he can watch Empire

IF I SHOW WOMEN HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM, SURELY THEY WILL SLEEP WITH ME