I realized this is harry potter
I've been on Sup Forums too much lately

>And that leaves...
>The Horntail.
>...WHATSATBOI?!

>the crazy over acting
>the hair
>the weird ass lighting
What made this movie so differant than the other Harry Potter movies?
>inb4 dullnigger

YEAH RON GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

A fireball, Chinese or otherwise, should have consumed the studio responsible for producing what was one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Mike Newell

ELLO FATHAH

It was a different time.

kino scene

FEETOFFTHATABLE

Eh, 5/10 opener. You did your best with what was there.

Bet that cleared your sinuses

my new years resolution is to cut that toxic board from my life, ive started already and im not as stressed and angry,
i advise you do the same

>overacting

what is this meme that Sup Forums always tries to force
its like anyone that is charismatic or acts well is 'over acting' all the time

this board is supposedly for people that like film and television but everyone just looks for reasons to hate stuff

he clearly knows his franchise lore and expects others too know it too. It makes the pasta seem insincere.

DYEEEHH

BREUUUUU

WHUTSTHATBOI?

Ok, imagine you did two hits of cocaine, you just sat on a cactus, and I just hit you with a tazer, in that order

Aaaaaand...action!

CUT! More hair!

kongolese bull....ooooohhhhh

Peruvian red tipped mountain goat... ooooooooooooooh lord

This movie was so weird.

NEVILLE
YOURE DOING IT AGAIN

STUPEFYYYYYYYYY!

Is this a circus?

Moskau Moskau
Wirf die Gläser an die Wand
Russland ist ein schönes Land
Ho ho ho ho ho, hey

best one in the franchise

The fact that you only get to know Moody as Crouch Jr and afterwards Moody barely makes an appearance always bothered me

BAD DREAM

I'll be honest, I enjoy rewatching Goblet of Fire way more than the later movies.
Also fake Mad Eye Moody was the best.

What the fuck was up with this scene?

straight from the book, but for some reason they took the magic out of it and made it look out of place in hogwarts.

Seeing the party of nearly headless nick would have been better.

Just rewatched this few days ago. It's fucking nuts. What the hell were they thinking?

What was up with any scene? This movie is batshit crazy. The plot is butchered, everyone is overacting like mad, the barbers were all on strike, and every scene is nutty as possible.

POTTAH!

Whatsssss....yourhurry?

KRUM!

HE'S LIKE A BOOOOIRD!

HE'S MORE THAN A PLAYER!

HE'S AN ARRRTIST!

>cut right when the game starts

JUST

it was literally one of the most hyped scenes.

>Mom sent me a dress...

What did Molly mean by this?

dude on the right always reminded me of Hitler

hes whats his name from only fools and horses

Man I keep forgetting he died last year

Why was Hitler in Harry Potter?

>this scene

Murder me, Harry

What was JK Rowling THINKING

This is so fucking problematic

Aaaaah, the German Judenbrenner

>YOU SAID!
>YOU SAID!

i dont follow?

>Now to see who will represent us in the Triwizard Tournament
>"Check em"?

>the amount of shit this actress got from fans for "not being hot enough" to play Fleur

This pasta is even better because its author, Harold Bloom, actually despises ayn rand, and the image places her at the top.
But you wouldn’t know that, would you, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=iprlDliJFvY

What did he mean by this?

Really?

You're a faggot, Harry.

One, two, three, four...
One, two, three four...

>YES!

Ron had a hard life

i rewatched this a couple months ago and I still dont understand what was supposed to be going on with those staffs
Maybe they wanted them to twirl it faster but they couldnt get everyone to do it so they just did some filter in after effects?

Radcliffe's read of this line always cracks me up. It's sarcasm straight out of Blackadder.

>the barbers were all on strike

me rn senpai

*Explosion*

LOOKS LIKE THE IRISH HAVE GOT THEIR PRIDE ON

Can't believe they put an IRA joke in there.

NYOOOOOOAHHH

Concerned?

DUM KRUM

> The wizarding world does waltz in quadruple tact

Literally the most awful thing I've ever heard of, what the fuck is their problem?

It's like trying to catch Smoak.

It's like trying to catch Smoak with your bare hands.

Chick was hot as shit man. Popping a boner right now.

And here I thought she was the sexiest thing ever at the time.

I was too busy getting low quality screencaps of her nude scene

Thank you for this, user.

The director. Each one had a different director. That's why the second one had jazz music during the hex dueling.

kek

No, that's a wizarding high school

VIKTOR I LOVE YOU
VIKTOR I DO

>waking up to Hermione on top of you

that's good Veela

For all those reasons it's the only Potter film that is actually any fun.

Karl Marx!

I CAN TOUCH HIM...NOW

Haunted handjobs

Members of Pulp and Radiohead needed the money apparently.

I laughed irl

>I CAN TOUCH HIM...NOW

D E H
E
H

>Oldman was so pissed off that they reduced his role to a single CGI face scene that he demanded he be paid for the scene as much as he was paid for then entirely of POA

Also what the fuck was that effect?

I thought you were being sarcastic but holy shit they actually did go with an IRA joke

This is much funnier without the attachment or the version with a clifford book

yeah people dont do something cos it might just be fun

I like how they just went to a way more basic and yet better effect next time.

AVADA KEDAVRA

>trying to submit a last minute entry for meme of the year
pathetic desu.