Confess

Confess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I killed captain clown

i confess tyhat you're a big fatty, father
i',m sorry please forgive me

Ive watched less than 5 movies this entire year.

I have nothing to confess because my life is a waste of time.

the big lebowski is the worst coen bros movie

I would much rather watch something I've see before, over and over again, than watch something new

I’ve jerked off to Christina Ricci in every movie I’ve seen her in. Even ones released before 1999.

I fap to actress’ feet

Unironically this since considering every story worth telling has already been told.

me too

Not criticizing You, but what arouses You in feet?

i fapped to this man

I buttplug my ass when I jerk off

The Last Jedi is unironically "Movies that Brainlets Will Never Understand:The Movie"

I regularly roleplay as a hardcore leftist on Sup Forums and other boards for easy (You)s. Mostly I just copy paste stuff from Moviebob and Hbomberguy, sometimes word for word. It's really effective.

I also find Bane, Raimi, and Sheevposting hilarious

I will continue watching the shows that considered pleb and I do nor care. Not all priests are fat.

I reply to the cunnybot because I find the OP text funny.

i know you're from /biz/

Thread reported

I had gay sex

>I also find Bane, Raimi, and Sheevposting hilarious
That's not a sin, brother.

You are guilty of committing the sin of sloth

Confess

because it represents being enslaved by my waifu's beauty so much that i abase myself and worship the lowest part of her

Zoolander is my favourite film, i know its not the best acted or made film of all time. But i just love it

i like ENT

Nobody will believe me but I started sneedposting.

I created and forced the kafkaesque and lovecraftian memes and I'm said they died now

What made you start them? Nice to meet a fellow inventor.

I have masturbated to Lena Dunham.

I have a folder with over a 1000 Daisyfu images and Ive been fapping to and only to her for over 2 years now, 2-3 times a day and sometimes more. Ever since I first saw her photo for a premiere of SW (I wasnt even aware there was a reboot in the works until like a month before the movie came out)

Anyways, in this folder I have over a 100 HQ pics of her feet, and Ive been making multiple daily Daisyfu threads. Im madly and hopelessly in love with her

I'm a 1,96cm brazilian race mix BI sexual and I use this shit site for almost 9 years and my english still sucks.
I post lewd pics of me with traps on various boards.
I'm literal a 14/88 mutt, but at least I'm a AnCap and make a lot of money though I just shitposting in /biz/
I LARPing as a dumb american or eurofag sometimes to make others whites angry.
Black girls >>> jewish girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian girls.

The same here and I already see u posting it before.

I watched Die Hard for the first time this year
See you in hell anons

Ive been responsible for 5 pastas on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and im very pissed that JIDF havent found me and hired me for the big bucks yet

You're like the first guy that brought AIDS to America.

Why? Does it make fapping better?
Asking for a friend

Posta fotos fofo

stimulating prostate

well hello there mister priest

I was trying to push a meme on Sup Forums, but it failed.

Red Letter Media is Reddit tier garbage.

sauce

The main reason I watch Bresson films is because I am sexually excited by hands, everyone thinks I am so pretentious but I'm actually just a wanker

Sai do meu país, doente degenerado do caralho

Kys

Shut up, manlet poor boi.

LOL

Band of Gold

I started a relationship with a girl while having feelings for another one. I really like the new girl (been pursuing the first one for almost a year) but I'm going to travel through China, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka with the first one in less than two months.

Showed them both "Big Trouble In Little China" and they booth like it, new girl rec "El Secreto De Tus Ojos" and it's one hell of a picture (reminded me of "In The Mood for Love"). We're watching "Raising Arizona" tonight with new girl. Hanged out with first girl today and she's just too cute too handle, I just watched "Jin-Roh" and I plan to be honorable and talk to new girl even though she's better for me than first girl. Thanks for listening father.

my dick likes how they look

based daisyfuposter

this is well known

Combess

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4

You wouldn't understand, pleb. We're men of high culture

I am death incarnate.

I'm a black user of /h/ and a post BLACKED stuff here pretending to be a pathetic white cuck.

I don't really like movies or tv

I don't find feet sexually attractive and cannot for the life of me understand why any man would.

No hail marys, just hell for you Batbrain.

When I was an altar boy, my priest raped me. I liked it.

I actually came from reddit and mainly browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums now

I'm do not find feet attractive either, but I can see the appeal if the girl is cute

It's an actual mental illness. Something is wrong in their brain. I'm dead serious.

I watched 3 movies for the only reason that my crush liked them and I wanted to discuss movies with her. They turned out to be kinos though.
-What happened to Monday
-Perks of being a wallflower
-Pride and prejudice

Based

I've never seen c beams

What?

>implying any of this is a sin

I went from hating BBCposting to finding it hilarious and often shit up threads with it despite knowing it was created by legit shit-stirrers to manipulate the board.

well, it’s a nice mental “”””illness”””” to have

you realize ankles are still considered lewd in some places right?

Despite BR2049 being my favorite movie of the year, my first time watching the original was like three hours before going to see 2049.

SEA BEANS

Le Samourai is BORING, it's a fucking BORING STUPID FLICK
and the french are assholes

What does it have to do with my reply?

not really, it's just fetish like dozens of other
>high culture
while poster implies it to be more of degradation/femdom stuff, which suggest lowering your "culture" to primitive force of nature thing
uhh okay, i guess

Oh, I thought you were talking about some type of structural beams

nothing i just make random posts for responses.

i really miss M00t

I fapped to my pure waifu

>worshipping the superior female aesthtetic is "low-culture"

Except for TLJ, I can't remember the last time I went to a cinema.

Announcing reports is against the rules. I have taken the proper measures.

You can try, fuccboy, one of the mods is my friend.

You can also use your other hand to apply pressure to your taint area, it does the same thing, not as strongly but less mess.

yes, coz it goes down all way to primitive sexual nature. same case with animals who do the same with their potentional partners
it's basic instinct, not a culture

>My dad works at Nintendo bro!

The male body is more ideal. Women's asses are weirdly shaped , their hips stick out, and boobs just interrupt the sculture of the male physique.

Women may be attractive but they are not artistry the way a male is. The Greeks knew this. Women are for fucking, men are to be admired.

degradation/femdom stuff is an offshoot from mainstream foot fetishism. Most just like how they look, akin to Tits & Ass

>Muh incel shit
>Muh Greeks

The Greek's worshipped the body of little boys. They legitametly thought boys had the most aesthetically pleasing body.

Greeks fucked men too.

>being this much of a closet fag

It's not gay if you do it ironically or as an appreciation of art.

You're the faggot talking about male body and greeks.

not only greeks
many ancient "cultures" (key world) found male body more arty
some even tried to portray females as close to male as possible

>t. baguette