/rlg/ - Reylo General

Long Stare Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo and voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

Previous thread:

First for seething lesbians and antis

becoming a big fan of #reylo

Fail city Jone > Daisy Ripley

fourth for footnotes

Reminder that Adam,Mark and maybe Rian and Daisy visited /rlg/

yes but she is super old now, her prime is ending while daisy's is still starting

look at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies

6th to say good night

>man makes joke
>lesbian starts screeching for his death
what did she mean by this
(also last post from this tumblr, I've hit pre-TLJ postings)

Does she ship Huxley or whatever the name of the ship is? It's gay and she's gay

Wow Rian is fucking based holy shit

Find another, based user

no, she hates both of them, especially Kylo (and especially Adam, mainly for being military). she shipped FinnPoe and for some reason Rose/Rey after seeing TLJ

Maybe Rosey?

>Hi,Adam Driver here. Yes it's me. I just wanted to say that I'm not going to divorce. I love my wife. I respect Daisy and like her as a friend. It is nice to see all this dedication and love here. With love,Adam Driver
Was it real lads?

just when I thought I couldn't like him any more

I hope not. Imagine if it was.
Embarassing.

As real as Mark Hamill or William Shatner posting on Sup Forums.

Jedi Academy is the best Star Wars game.

wait, you reylo guys unironically like the guy? he is a fucking hack, he made an awful fucking movie and is absolute trash.
Reylo is the ONLY good thing about the movie, what the fuck guys.

Should this be the start or end of 9?

No are you retarded.

>Shatner
that was real, check his twitter.

I unironically believe that Mark Hamill posts here so yeah.

I've heard the lesbo was the worst one in the fandom right now, so I don't think I'll find anyone worse. But I'll post some anti stuff some pro-Reylo tumblrs are mocking or btfo-ing.
that's not the point of the post desu, whatever you think of the guy, the lesbian reeing about a joke is pathetic.

>you didn't protect him
>you will never protect him

Adam is a man of culture,he stays away from the internet.

>intelectual

>that's not the point of the post desu, whatever you think of the guy, the lesbian reeing about a joke is pathetic.
it stops being a joke when the fucker makes a piece of shit movie and forget basic things like how lightspeed travel works.

For fucks sake, last movie the falcon jumped into hyperspace inside a ship and now hyperspace doesn't exist and you can smash ships using its speed.

Rian is a fucking hack, with no idea of what he was doing or what the franchise was.

Don't go full tism.

I think there's some user called kyloholic

I agree with this and I'm a reylofag. I just choose to believe he really has it out for the minorities. That explains the shittiest plot possible for the Resistance. If so I forgive him for that.

Mark is the only with the balls to post here. Based Mark.

desu I don't care much. Look, I'm not one to tell anyone they need to turn off their brains to enjoy something, but every once and a while I want something that just plain entertains me without much effort. Star Wars has always managed to scratch that itch, even the prequels. I don't expect much from them, not even the OT, which could be stupid as fuck at times. If they want to do some flashy scenes of a spaceship running through another spaceship at light speed, then go ahead. If I saw this shit in Star Trek, then I'd be mad as fuck, but here I don't care. it got me a good ship and good, cheesy scenes of hope and struggle and whatever.

anyway, more anti-Reylo shit

That fingering gesture. I see you Rian

what? when?

Suka blyad

Diversehighfantasy is also a good Tumblr for the finnwhale autism keks

>an awful fucking movie
Maybe I have shit taste, but I actually loved the movie. I don't understand what's so bad about it. There's just a lot of things I didn't like, like all Rose/Finn scenes, the battle Kylo/Luke/Resistance at the end and the cringey jokes, but the first part of the movie was really good.

>ugly people fucking

need rey smiling behind

Less Tumblr SJW shit, more art and lewd fics

Anyone have the masturbation greentext from a few threads ago?

You're the Adam larper. That comma doesn't lie. Thanks tho, maybe we don't get many real life shipperfags in this thread

I was just going through that. It's kinda boring tho, just tl;dr about muh Finn

IMAGINE being ADAM DRIVER

>intelectual

innit a bit late for you to be posting user?

>He steps away and averts eye contact
Top kek you just know she wants his dick and he's trying his best to avoid her because he's married and she's barren

>Kylo
>worst, unnecessary arc

Kek, the guy single-handedly carries the plot of the movie (with Rey's help)

Huh? Genuine question but wasn't the frigate accelerating and before reaching hyperspace it rammed the FO ship?

T.Adam

Han probably thought the same thing up until his death

He was particularly good looking in this movie

:(

>Probably watches a fuckton of chickflicks
>Doesn't understand the inner workings of a romantic drama and how there's always a separation before the final reconciliation

Those are slaves to the black cock. Only the ovens for them

I have to say that at least watching Adam throw Lena's sizable weight around at various points in Girls was hot. She's a disgusting whale but he lifts her like she's a doll.

>Implying a red-blooded amerimutt wouldn't want to fuck a sterile bitch
>Best of both worlds

>Anyone have the masturbation greentext from a few threads ago?
Wut

I am also curious about this

for research purposes

I wish I hadn't been cursed with shit pecs.

I hope he looks more like this and less fat bulked in IX.

So,was Adam really here?

>end of ep IX
>rey and kylo final showdown
>rey gets upper hand, about to kill kylo
>both hesitate, rey extends hand
>the ship they were fighting on blows up, assumed dead
>six months later
>ghost luke takes his seat at the mos eisley cantina, looks offscreen, nods and smiles
>dark knight rises theme starts to play

I want to corrupt shota Ben!
:)

Is there any other outfit swap art of the characters?

was that the mutual masturbation one?

No, comma user, just literally (you)

>tfw the Skywalker line might die in IX

Based Polish translation, it's actually kinda interesting how much more overtly sexual it is
>“You have that look on your face, from the forest.” → “You look at me like you did that night, in the forest.”
>(Shirtless scene) “I don’t want to do this right now.” → “I’m not in the mood right now.”
>“Do you have something, a cowl or something you could put on?” → “Don’t you have a bathrobe or something?”
>“You’re not alone” “Neither are you.” → “You’ll never be alone again.” “Neither will you, Ben.”

Maybe if you take sterroids

Yes. Don't remember what thread it was in but it was a nice little greentext. I hope we get more fic by people in here.

Next chapter of Footnotes WHEN

He's objectively better more thicc. Looks more manly. Tired of the gymrat triangle shaped look

There's a lot of Rey in Kylo's clothing and Kylo in Han-like clothing

>camera follows Rey as she walks the halls of her jedi temple/academy
>she reaches the entrance to a garden with a pig pond
>she sees Ben sitting on a bench facing the pond
>she hesitates, this is her vision from the hut
>Music plays, Rey begins to narrate about family and belonging as she approaches Ben
>from Ben's lap a little girl appears on one side, and another on the other side, identical twins
>camera stays in place as she goes on
>Iris
>Credits

Too poetic ?

lewddd

>"I'm not in the mood right now."
Kek guess there are moments when she's not so thirsty for him.

how much do i have to be able to bench to get a pure rey gf, bros?

Stupid Luke fucked up so hard. And I like it.

Kek. The mouse still wants your shekels. They'll wait a decade or so and then continue NuWars with the kid of Kylo becoming a tranny with the force by the end of 12.

you can never go too poetic, user. also very nice write-up, I'd be crying if this happened.

the idea of kylo as a cold manipulator is my favorite seething sputtering anti theory

>Implying my balls aren't already small as they are.

>you will never have 3 waifus ;(

Go to LV-426, there's a whole shipfull there.

What about the doggie?? I say it's 4 waifus

>Adam: So, is it hard for you to meet people and just kind of go? Or do you prefer it?

>Daisy: [laughs] I mean, as we discovered, Adam, we became besties last year, but we had met some years before. It really takes me a while to relax with people. I don’t think I’m very good at meeting people: I feel awfully uncomfortable. So, I find meeting people very stressful. But it gets easier, and I think I’m getting better at being okay with that, you know?

>Adam: Yeah, you always seemed very open, but I feel the same as you. When I meet people, I don’t know how to small talk very well, so it’s always like two back-and-forths of like, “Hey, how are you? How’s the weather?” And then five seconds later, I’m like, “So, what’s your relationship like with your mother?” It always goes really deep really quickly.

>Daisy: [laughs] I think you’re really good at it.

>Adam: Oh, thank you. So, this is about Star Wars: If Rey was a color…I’m kidding.

>Daisy: No, oh my God. [laughs]

Good lord, calm down, I just gave y'all a 5,000+ word chapter yesterday. I gotta recover for a bit.

Unfortunately the Hambeast. During 6 years or so.

nyoom

BRAVO NOLAN

>Implying you wouldn't like those chompers gently scraping your dick