OH NO NO NO AhAHAHAHAHA

wow, how does a successful actor end up bagholding some ugly mexican plus daughter. sad. i wouldn't trade my current status (neet loser living with parents) for his cucked role in life.

also, billy bob thorton thread.

>BOH NUNUNUNU HUEHUEHUEHUE

Mexican women must be the most submissive in the world, if their husbands are loaded like this guy, of course). But yeah, his daughter is not even a cute mestiza, just straight up amerindian uggo. Shame.

she's fucking ugly. all she's got is decent set of tits. that's it. everything else is shit-tier.

i poast this as a daily reminder that someone rich and successful like thorton, a man who can basically bang any hot young piece of actress ass in hollywood, ends up settling for this fucking troll-faced cunt.

also what's the point of having another kid. he's already got 3. the 4th is now a daughter, an ugly one too. wtf. dumbass.

no, mexican women aren't submissive dude. they're quite bitchy, even if you have money.

Arnold begs to differ

>Sneeze on a mexican bitch
>She gets pregnant

everytime

billy bob isn't exactly "good looking" my man. he's probably a sperg too
le 56 face

he did an industry marraige, then went for love

who are you to judge?

your opinion is worthless

have you SEEN his wife? this is an upgrade

hey billy

I'd bet OP is uglier then Billy Bob.

then theres hugh jackman and antonio banderas, all married ugly as women.

could be gay i guess, but in this day and age they could come out and it'd be fine.

thornton has been with a lot of other actress', a lot of 'em good looking so maybe he's just fucking done and the mexican chick probably fulfills all of his dirty fantasies.

Probably gives him a rusty trombone.

She brings her daughter in during sex and her technique is amazing.

>ITT: virgins discussing sex

IMAGINE

Reminder Billy Bob had prime Angelina
Reminder Billy Bob had prime Halle Berry
Reminder Billy Bob is a sexual dynamo who personal number is probably in the low four figures
Reminder Billy Bob is one of the most underrated actors of his generation

She doesn't look bad in those pictures.

Billy Bob fucked a 10 sex symbol at her prime. He has nothing to prove. She's probably submissive in bed and cooks brownies for him. That's enough for most men once they're passed their horny 20s and 30s.

Hasn't Jackman been with that woman forever though? Pretty admirable staying with your woman after hitting it super big.

all i know is i wanna rip off that ridiculous fucking soul patch so fucking bad

Could be a lot fucking worse