terrible actor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but he was playing a replicant

Great actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
where

You get that his character is a literal machine, right?

replicants arent literal machines

Yep

But a real human being.

Leave Goose alone, he's an icon.

i will always remind everyone what a terrible actor he is and that he didn't deserve to be in a blade runner movie. always. i promise you.

He was hand picked for the movie, Villeneuve said he wouldn't have anyone but Gosling play K. I'm pretty sure he knows a lot more about casting than you do

>he knows a lot more about casting than you do

yes, another example of good casting

They literally couldn't have gotten a more fitting actor for K.

He wanted David Bowie for that part.

ok, why?

Don't bother, you're wrong and most people disagree with you. Might as well save your time.

Nice bait. Despite playing a replicant 2049 was probably the best acting of his career. He gets absolutely destroyed emotionally in the film, you can see the pain in his eyes

it just means i'm right

>t. genuine autist who cannot read subtle emotions

So is Ford's in the original, yet he gets hate. And even if you don't subscribe to him being a replicant, he plays the jaded noir detective perfectly - but plebs still criticize his performance.

Goose shines in movies with a lot of silence. He has already played the 'destined to fail' type of protagonist multiple times and he has mastered it.

Song to Song was the better performance (and the better film)

Bowie was the first choice, he passed away

>So is Ford's in the original, yet he gets hate.
Those people are idiots, user. I've always thought Ford did a good job in Blade Runner.

Terrible thread, here is your (you)

terrible opinion

Bowie would have been amazing. Instead he picks this cunt and fucking Gosling for the lead role.

>you will never marry
>you will never have a daughter
>you're daughter will never marry The Goose
>you will never have little gooslings grandsons

Ford's character was an asshole you had no reason to care about. K is a sympathetic, extremely tragic character, you have much more reason to like him

Not an argument.

meme artist

made 1-2 good songs and was then artificially kept famous by being an eccentric, weird looking skeleton

He is, yeah. He looks pretty goofy too. Like a grown up version of Dewey from Malcom in the Middle.

Gosling was the perfect choice to play K

if ya said albums id believe ya

This is BLADE RUNNER not some fucking Drive or La La Land. Fuck Gosling.

>He thinks this is an argument.

This is a pro-Gosling board, you hick.

Quiver lipped Canadian trying to be memed into a Chad.
They tried this same bullshit with casey affleck, it ain't happenin

not on my watch

kill yourself, my dude!

It's already happening on your watch.

Stop talking about BR like it's some glorified amazing movie. It's boring and pretty, that's about it. 2049 at least actually had some shit going on.

jews did give him a role in blade runner tho

reading your comment explains to me why you like gosling and why i'm right saying someone else should have gotten that role