>...but you are not a Jedi yet

youtube.com/watch?v=igx0nazlpfE

dat delivery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2aS0ggAzMI
youtube.com/watch?v=8s9uAc-OcNM
youtube.com/watch?v=2m1W4QPkbi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yeah, well, if something really difficult comes up I might just bail and hide out for 40 years

Who's your Daddy?
youtu.be/u2aS0ggAzMI

>you are unwise TO LOWER YOUR DEFENSES

How would Disney have done this line?

There would have been a joke either before, in the middle, or after that line. Probably by Luke Skywalker.

>The Force is strong within you, young Skywalker, careful so you don't... freeze.
>Swing and a miss!

>Like is knocked into the carbonite freezing chamber
>Vader stumbles over to the activation console
>ALL TOO EASY is replaced with I PUT THE POP IN POPSICLE

>if i force pull that mask off, will you die?

It would be vader standing there and than luke playing a jackson 5 song and say something like "DANCE OFF DAD ME AND YOU"

him jumping out is a joke. I swear unless they outright play a laugh track you fucks wouldnt notice.

And then they yell “tickle fight!”

wat

Disney censorship at ITS FINEST

When Gotham is ashes

you'll have my permission to die

The Force is strong with you, Leia Skywalker
>...please don't kill me aaa

this
fuck disney
and fuck wh*te people

>*luke approaches vader*
>uh so who talks first? i talk first? or i talk first? xD

>than

you didn't even quote it correctly you fucking retard

It's not. It's a tense scene where Luke uses his newly acquired control of the Force at the last second to save himself. This was foreshadowed by him running and jumping with Yoda on his back.

>(You)

That wasnt a joke

so sad seeing people be so fucking wrong.

>...but you are not a jedi yet
>Oh yeah?
>luke disarms and maims vader
>bespin explodes in a huge cgi explosion from the death star 1.5 as all the licensed characters shows up in the millenium falcon to rescue luke

People on this very board prefer the overcoreographed prequel fights to this

thank you for that delicious (you)

Don't you think a movie as score-heavy as the OT would have punctuated its moments of levity with a musical sting to draw attention to it? "The Clash of Lightsabers" features no such sting.

shit i bet you think obi wan versus vader was a serious fight to.

You would've won that bet. And you can stop pretending to be retarded.

The German voice actor is superior to James Earl Jones.
youtube.com/watch?v=8s9uAc-OcNM

BASED Heinz Petruo.

I see this is bait, but I still want to respond.
None of those fights were jokes, almost all the fights in star wars were to be taken seriously. I think the only joke fight has to be the (Luke) Vs Kylo ren.

literally no one watching the movie knows what a force ghost is it comes across as comical.

How was the line delivered by the original custom wearer though?

>Well I am not a Sith either!

There is no anger when he demands the plans.

He tells Vader he will become more powerful. Luke almost immediately hears Obi-Wan's voice afterwards which shows that something mystical has happened and Obi-Wan has somehow, through the Force, survived death. It's only comical if you're cynical and detached, going "lol why would he spin around that's stupid," it certainly wasn't intended to be funny.

>DO YOU HAVE ANY ORANGE SLICES VADER??

just chiming in to say that i always enjoy watching someone's retardation dismantled by concise analysis

my compliments sir

Vader throws Luke in carb freeze and says “Totally like I planned. Amirite?” Then Luke says “Are you serious now?”

shame since he's just downplaying the fact he's godawfully wrong.

Are you deaf?

youtube.com/watch?v=2m1W4QPkbi0

It completely shits on any version including the German one. Listen to the Motti choke. They just nailed the voice distortion right and he looks completely livid all the time.

>SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS, YOU KNOOOOW IT BE TRUU

german version more sinister to me tbqh. this just sounds like an italian guy with a vader effect over him.

Dude, you already admitted you molest kids, why should anyone give a shit about your opinions?

Nobody can sound more authoritarian than a German born in 1918 though. He has that 3rd Reich ring to his voice that James Earl Jones can't deliver.

No that's a quip user

Every line in the OT is a quip according to my disney/marvel defense force bullet points

I love how that dude's helmet hitting the wall is obviously cranked up to the point of comedy