Would you work at Arkham?

Would you work at Arkham?

Hell no. There's a break out every other week and usually half the staff gets murdered by lunatics

Hmm... Maybe. Something about gaining the villain's respects so they don't kill me when they inevitably escape seems like a positive, especially considering how infested Gotham is with crime.

I imagine the pay's pretty good.

Man, arkham sure has a good cuisine budget.

Of course. I'm all about helping people.

Source?

doubtful

joker would kill you anyway because the irony would be funny, two face would flip a coin, and a lot of the more pragmatic villains like Poison Ivy would just kill you because you assisted in their confinement, even if it was just a job to you

can i sexually assault poison ivy and die?

You can only do one of those things, sorry.

This guy dies super hard, doesn't he?

The irony is that Joker actually wanted to help.

>No riddle dinner
Worst timeline

I'm guessing the dude was killed at some point and the supervillains all sperged out.

Damn, that Freeze

How hard does this guy die?

You think Nora married him for his sunny personality?

Batman & The Shadow Crossover #1

Neat. Thank you user.

>Would you work at Arkham?
sedated poison ivy...maybe harley quinn??? fuck yeah.

I would work in Metropolis.

Two face beats his head in screaming about his whiskey. The other three on that page walk past, glace and ignore his screams.

Would I work at or anywhere near Gotham or Arkham as a whole?

Hell no!

Out breaks every week, nutjobs for days, one nutjob on a genocide spree for kicks and an even crazier nutjob keeping the other nutjoob alive. Wouldn't recommend living or doing anything in these places

Hope you have insurance for when Superman punches the villain of the week through your car/office/apartment/spouse.

Do I get to rape the Joker without consequences? If yes, then sure.

As a matter of fact I do. Doesn't everyone have one?

absolutely not

Luthor pays good and the probality to become Metahuman is best therr. Also Superman is a pretty nice guy.