Tell that to zod's snapped neck

Epitome of a pleb

>no The Last Jedi

wtf I love Stuckmann now

beat me too it

>thor #4
>not a single foreign film
>blade runner #1
He probably couldn't even be able to list 15 films without listing capeshit.

pretty awful and reddit. Some YT nobody I suppose. Thanks OP. Another great contribution to the board.

A FUCKING SIGNS TATTOO !?

blade runner #1 isn't too outrages tbqh, it's easily in top 3 this year.

Yeah, sure, if all you watch is blockbusters and american films.

Blade runner is different and artsy enough for a big budget film that it's acceptable to have as #1
List is pretty meh in general though.

Chris doesn't even watch the movies he reviews most of the time

>#3. War for the Planet of the Apes

What the fuck? Why?

I hate pretty much all blockbusters that have come out in like the last 20 years, 2049 for some reason I actually liked. Also I don't have time finding french foreign flicks to watch so if you could list some of your patrician taste that would be appreciated.

>Baby Driver
>Thor
>Split

The rest is pretty good desu, not the placement but they are all good movies.

>no Get Out or Wonder Woman
/our guy/

Yeah. That lack of TLJ is pretty telling.

Take out Thor and Baby Driver, maybe switch a few around and it'd be a pretty solid list

He's black friends are going to come waste him now

To like Get Out, you would have to be a BLM lover or an extreme SJW cuck. Wonder Woman was quite simply garbage. It was praised because a female directed it. The truth hurts.

cut it down to top ten and get rid of Thor/Logan/Split/Apes/BabyDriver

15. Youtuber movie
14. Movie that should have came out in 2012
13. Stephen King movie
12. Pleb version of Drive
11. SJW propaganda
10. So bad i dont know what it is
9. Same as 10
8. Kino
7. Boring
6. Capeshit
5. M. Night Shamylan
4. Capeshit
3. Sequel remake prequel
2. Pretentious
1. Kino

>no Bright

How can I even take him seriously?

Here's my top 3 European films released this year:
The Square
Thelma
In the Fade

Are you under the impression that the movie Signs came up with the concept of crop circles?

>Pleb version of Drive
Fucking delete yourself

Ladybird bored me to death

A24 makes movies for soyboys apparently

Can someone cooler than me please shoop superman snapping zods neck as a tattoo

Number three is actually a prequel remake, you dunce.

It's really not worth it.

Baby Driver was shit

t. Someone uncooked than me

Two superhero movies in the top ten. That's all you need to know. The rest are all mainstream """""arthouse"""" movies he saw advertised on a poster at theater instead of taking the time to research outside the norm. Not saying he's automatically bad for liking those movies, but there's no effort into his list. It's the most predictable list ever.

what

>no shape of water

What a fucking fag

He gave TLJ a special mention at the beginning of the video

Holy shit. That sheer quantity of soy. Get on my plebel.

It was kino

is lost city of z actually good

Gerald's Game shot itself in the foot at the end. If King ended the story riiight before he went the 'nah, nothing was supernatural even though I managed to build up a good amount of suspense and intrigue around the idea' route, then it would have been great. It's weird, there was really good and genuinely mysterious dialogue giveing creedence to the Moonlight Man subplot, ie 'muh ring is still missing', but then the story immediately moves away from it with a retarded second twist of 'nah he's a human being'. That would have been alright, but then he has to go and destroy that, too. It feels like the climax to a theme that should have been introduced at some point, like overcoming fear. But that wasn't the theme, the theme was overcoming odds and adapting to survive. What the fuck?

Reddit now views them as THE underground arthouse movie studio, it's sad, like they're the only ones putting out good smaller movies. They've put out ones I've really enjoyed, like Killing of a Sacred Deer, but now mainstream plebs just view them as the greatest thing ever or the worst thing ever.

That's definitely the crop circle pattern on the Signs poster, with the same kind of lighting, kudos to the artist for being able to convey that. And the crops on the tattoo form the shape of a cross, and the film features heavy religious themes.

Na. People generally don't off the bat like some strangers taste in music, so when a director films a movie to his spotify playlist it comes of preachy (arnt I hip) and uneven. For my taste the only song that worked for me was Neat Neat Neat. Mose well have just hit shuffle and it would have come off about as gracefully. DUDE THE FILM WAS SHOT AROUND THESE SONGS LMAO
yeah and it's your worst movie to date my dude

t. Pleb

Hey Reddit

It's good, but not nearly as good as people are making it out to be. They point to the opening sequence (which isn't even all that incredible, it's fine for sure), and a couple other scenes, but as a whole, I find it a chore to re-watch. The action scenes are what make it work though, good editing.

Yeah man, feels like a big budget BBC period drama with a great sense of adventure and danger.

>WW
>garbage
Kek, no. It's honestly a great capeshit movie, well constructed and well written.

I liked the songs in the film, and so did other people

I want to watch In The Fade.
Thelma tho, it was just an OK movie, lesbo wise was pretty good, but it could be so much more and fell flat.

Brb gonna put together all my best songs from over 20000 I have on my media player and create an absolute kino. You probably havnt heard of most of them, I've got pretty unique taste ;) Baby Driver should have been called The List Goes On and had a mallgoth tumblr chick play baby

>Youtuber movie
kill yourself

Only list I've seen that doesn't have Get Out on it.

Even better, he's got Split on it instead.

How long until he's falsely accused of rape or labeled a Nazi sympathizer.

It's actually pretty decent for a YouTuber.

This is a year in which Sight & Sound literally named Get Out, a C+ low budget horror flick with no notable qualities as the best film of the year.

>#14. The Disaster Artist
>#4. Thor Ragnarok
>#3. War for the Planet of the Apes

Split would be in my top 15.

I do have a habit of wanting to force in a range of genres.

Split was easily the best horror film of the years (not that there was much competition).

>You have to include this movie because the fat mexican panders to your politics and fanboy tastes in interviews!

Del Toro's free pass is officially used up.

Now he has to stand on the merits of his shitty, lazy films.

There are lists from professional print critics in esteemed film journals, RIGHT NOW, who have Wonder Woman and Get Out on their lists.

All this sperging out over people's personal taste. You guys would shit your pants if I posted my top 5.

Then do it, fag.

>#1. Blade Runner 2049
>Thoughts?
I don't even watch him but I would've bet money this was going to be his no. 1 pick. Just more proof how Reddit it is.
>Dunkirk and capeshit also on that list

>#9. Molly's Game
More like Mommy's game.

TELL

>included good time
he's alright

for me, Tuntematon Sotilas

wonder women made 800 million worldwide, are you seething with anger?

>get out
If they're gonna hop on the token negro winrar, they could've gone with the true niggerkino, it comes at night

but its 14 places too low

I didnt, it was so loud and forced it made movie almost unwatchable

>no get out
racist fuck

Blade Runner, Logan and Split are the only movies that on there that were great. BR2049 should be everyone's #1.

Devils Candy is an underrated horror from this year, other than that you're spot on. Just meh ones at best

I fucking loved Devil's Candy, and it would probably have my #3 of the year spot, but I'm conflicted since the movie was made in f'in 2015; I'm not sure about how/when it got released.

shut the fuck up

This is the best list I've seen out of the 'popular' Youtubers. Take out Meme Driver and Thor and it's pretty solid. I'm impressed he didn't put in Get Out and Wonder Woman because of virtue signaling like most others. Good on him.

It's good that BR2049 is up there but the fcat that he put Planet of the Apes on there along with Disaster Artist and Wind River is retarded. Combined with the fact that he is Chris Stuckmann, it makes this shit worthless.

Oh shit wait this motherfucker put Split up there AHAHHAHHAAHHA don't get me wrong Anya is scalding hot but AHAHAHAHAHA fuck this faggot and his shit taste

I've said it before and I'll say it again, take your mind off of Anya's tiddies for one moment and it'll become clear that Split is fucking dogshit.